3

3

A Chapter by Ryoga

"Hey, Min." I said under my breath. "Hi. Is Ryoka here? I need to discuss something with him."
I pointed to his location with a fake smile.
Min was an associate to Ryoka's company. She was also my best friend. But I hated her with passion. She was his ex, and she has ideas about them getting back together. She told me herself.
I went to check on them.
There he was, being the smartest man I've ever seen. He tucked his bangs away with the slightest touch to show his eyes. How could someone be so attractive?
I went to my room for a nap. I awoke from the sound of a door slamming.
"I'm through!" That was Min's voice.
The front door closed and footsteps approached my room. It was him.
He sat on my bed and caressed my face.
"I have an important meeting in another city tomorrow. And will be gone for a week."
"Ok. I'll wait for you." "That's a good girl." He kissed my forehead and left the room.
I'm still a child in his eyes.
And what just happened downstairs? I'll talk to Min tomorrow after school.


© 2011 Ryoga


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 16, 2011


Author

Ryoga
Ryoga

Bladensburg, MD



About
I'm a hopeful writer and hopeless romantic. My writing started only as a hobby. It became a joy for me when realized that I liked my versions of romance. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Ryoga


2 2

A Chapter by Ryoga


4 4

A Chapter by Ryoga