4

4

A Chapter by Ryoga

School was boring. All of students ignored me as usual. Ever since I disowned my self, everyone distanced themselves from me. As if my decision was contagious.
I sat in my seat next to the window. I could see grand blue sky, ever expanding.
What could Min have been so mad about?
I walked home slowly and noticed three girls following me. I used a twisting shortcut and finally lost them. I was home. Alone.
If only Ryoka was here to welcome me home. I ran to the phone and hit the speed dial for Min.
"Hello, this is Min." She answered. "Hey Min. I just wanted to say hi." And find out what happened yesterday. "Are you okay? You sound strange."
"I can trust you right?" She asked.
"Of course." "I want you to help me get back with Ryoka. I mean his own foster daughter would be the perfect person to help me. Considering I don't know his other family."
"Sure. I'll help you." Perfect. An excuse to get even closer to him.
Just wait, Ryoka. My love will reach you soon. But how should I go about it?


© 2011 Ryoga


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 16, 2011


Author

Ryoga
Ryoga

Bladensburg, MD



About
I'm a hopeful writer and hopeless romantic. My writing started only as a hobby. It became a joy for me when realized that I liked my versions of romance. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Ryoga


2 2

A Chapter by Ryoga


3 3

A Chapter by Ryoga