missy's daily life!! :D

missy's daily life!! :D

A Story by Ryuichi
"

just kind of a journal-thingy type like idk.

"

welp here it goes:

4/25/11

          hola ladies and gents. ummm i guess ill be writing down what i did yesterday???? uh well i went to my friend Kyle's funeral and also my stepfather's grandmoms. i have to say, the viewings are always the hardest part. John's grandmom looked so peaceful with her blue dress on, and she didnt look sick at all... Kyle of course had dc's on and his skateboard with him :) i got home at around 3-ish, got dressed into my shorts and a tank top and ran around with Martin (my best friend and future husband!lol) until he had to go to work then i stopped down at charlie's to get a pack of cigs and then onward to my friend's stepmom's house and played in the hose with my girlfriend Sara and the little kids. afterwards when i was on my way home got hit on by a bunch of people going down 322. I got home made dinner (A salad), got out of my wet clothes and plopped down my huge-a*s comfortable bed and watched princess mononoke (how-evs you spell that) and then passed out listening to really pretty japanese music. okay i guess that's all... not really an epedamic day like all my others but i guess it was good...

 

4/26/11

          sitting here in web design class... ugh. it's too easy.haha i have gym next, then chorus, physics, then history. i just got my prom ticket and a necklace from robbie(the boy-toy) and i keep on checking my phone like a certain someone will actually text me back... /: Last night my ex-gf Vanessa came over to hang out and i knew she would try and do something to f**k up my life like she does every time i get around her. She snorted cocaine before coming over and stole my phone and started texting my best friend martin on it telling him i was in love with him and s**t then went loopy and started running through the house naked. i dont think she's going to be coming over for a good while... i think she may have stolen some of my eye-liner... i guess after school im going to hang out with Seth (my gay bestfriend), Martin and Sara. not sure yet though. bye-bye all.

 

4/27/11

          So it turns out that i actually had to go to one of my dead bestfriend's mom and dads house last night to help out with party planning for brit's birthday. i dont mind though cuz Kate is practically my 3rd mother (2nd one would have to be sara's mom). before that though i hung out with my ex fiance... bad idea. :/ my depression hit me like a ton of f*****g bricks last night and i cried all night... you know, i say im over him and everything but in actuality i still love his stupid drugged-up a*s. i really just wanted to jump on him and start strangling him for what he's put me through and all the hope he brought to me then shot back down as fast as he brought it up.... worst part is everyone can see that im not over him, even though i tell them they're wrong. they can see the pain in my eyes whenever someone brnigs him up even if im smiling.... but anyways, i have youth group tonight. hope jess and niko come. :)

 

4/28/11

          why hello people. :) last night was freaken awesome.haha tell you more about later. i dont have much more time left on the somputer. >:(

© 2011 Ryuichi


Author's Note

Ryuichi
eh, i dont want any crap-ola comments. :/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

real or made up it's actually kind of funny...add a litle embelished plot (murder, missing person, who knows) and it could be pretty good :) ...profile pic is kind of distracting though LOL

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
1 Review
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on April 28, 2011
Tags: journal, life, teens

Author

Ryuichi
Ryuichi

shithole honey brook, PA



About
Hey, My name is Missy. Im a pretty chill type of person. my hobbies include playing drums, crafting, drawing and things like that. my closest friends consist of Martin Winski, and thats pretty much it.. more..

Writing
B***h B***h

A Story by Ryuichi