[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by SAAV13

As the rain poured down on the streets of the lonely town everyone wonder where that poor little girl had gone. Her name was Sybylle and she had dissapeared on a miserable rainy night like this one short year ago. Of course the year wasn't so short for her parents, to them it felt like a century.

Sybylle had grown up in that town, and her sweet voice drifted through the townspeoples dreams like a nightmarish lullaby so carefree and melodic, but shortlived and destroyed quickly. Because of this reaccurring song in the dreams of the town they never gave up on their search. They all ignored the statistics, she was alive to them and they would find her someday.

Sybylle was kidnapped the day she turned six, at the park across the street from the barbershop where her dad was getting a shave. The whole town fell in love with her the day she was born, as she got older the love grew stronger. Her long blonde curls cascaded to her stomach, and her baby blue eyes always seemed to be smiling. But Sybylle's voice trumped all, when Sybylle sang the whole world stopped to listen.

Now she was gone, some beast of a person had taken her from the town that loved her so. The town would never give up though, they'd find her someday, that they were sure of. As long as her beautiful voice graced their dreams they knew they'd find her.

But one day Sybylle's voice vanished, and the town acted as if they didn't know why. 

The next night, while the rest of the town was laying down to sleep hoping to hear Sybylle's sweet voice again, the school janitor was leaving the small elementry to start his walk home, when he spotted something hanging from the tetherball pole. When he flashed his flash light on it he spotted a sight that made him vomit. Sybylle's small body was hung from the pole, a noose tied around her neck. Her beautiful blonde curls were crudly hacked off, here eyes gouged away, and her tongue cut right out of her mouth. There was a small note stuffed in the pocket of her blood stained dress that asked a simple, and heart wrenching question...

Is she still beautiful to you?

© 2009 SAAV13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just realized that I said that she disapeared on a miserable rainy night, and then I said she disapeared in the park... I guess it could have rainy...

wow I'm retarded

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow this sends such a powerful message. I love how you left out the killer and everything. it makes me use my imagination. my guess is that it was a jealous ugly friend of hers that wished to posses her beauty and voice. very well written. loved it! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2009

Author

SAAV13
SAAV13

Coloma



About
I'm a firm believer that poetry has no limits and that writing is a door to another world. I read often, and write as much as possible. Although I'm probably only a mediocre poet, I like to think I ge.. more..

Writing
Sea of Same Sea of Same

A Poem by SAAV13


Untitled Untitled

A Poem by SAAV13