Father Rapture

Father Rapture

A Chapter by satanic666
"

chapter 1

"

Chapter 1

 

 

                           Father Rapture

 

              "Forgive me father for i have sinned, These restless nights of unanswered prayers and loneliness have taken their tole on me."  "What do you mean?" said Father Rapture.  "I have killed a man and damned gods name!  If only he had helped us I wouldnt have had to kill the man!"  "Calm down my son, what happened?".  I went to the bar to have a drink after work for i was tired and wanted to drown my sorrows.  While there i met a young woman named destiny.  We stayed a while and had a few drinks,  Finally god had answered my prayers by sending me an angel!"  Go on." said father rapture.  Later we decided to leave but both of us were to shitfaced to drive home so i walked her home.  while in the course of doing so we ran into a few people from the church.  They immediatly asked me who i was with and before i could respond they accused her of being a satanist!  They said that she was a tool of Satan that had been sent to saduce me and lead me away from the light of God.  I told them that they were telling lies and they shouldnt be so quick to damn her.  i told them that they should give her a chance but instead they started casting stones at her.  I told them to stop but they just kept at it.  I wasnt going to let them hurt what i heald dear! but,  Before i could move to block the stones trajectory a stone struck her in the side of the head instantly killing her.  I watched horrified as she dropped dead in front of me."  "What did you do next?" said Father Rapture. "My anger overwhelmed me at the sight of her death and so i turned towards her executioners with the fires of hell burning in my eyes!  I ran at them and broke the first mans arm who tried to stop me.  The fool who killed destiny was the only thing on my mind,  I was going to have revenge for her death and no one was going to stop me!   

 

                  "I ran towards the men and knocked aside one of them with such a force that he was knocked unconcious.  I chased the last remaining man, destinys killer,  with great speed.  Finally i cornered the man at the end of an old alleyway.  He told me to stay back as he pulled a gun on me but i his words did not phase me.  his first shot missed and the second peirced my shoulder i reached the man and took his gun and turned it on him but did not use it for that would have been the easy way out for him.  So i took it apart slowly peice by peice as i made my way back to the man while glaring at him with the utmost hate, I grabbed him by the throat and slowly took his life from him but before he took his last breat i struck him in the skull with a stone and dropped his lifeless body on the ground.  I laughed at the irony but as i looked down at the pool of blood beside his body i saw my reflection and in it was Satan smiling at me.  I realized what i had done and  I immediatly damned god for allowing this to happen and ran.  Once again i was alone with the world at my heels trying to evade capture when i saw the church and ran inside." "What!?" said Father Rapture.  They are surrounding the church as we speak.  I had to tell somebody what happened and ask for forgiveness before i died.  Im sorry Father i must go."  "Wait Gabriel no!"  (Gunshot)  Before Gabriel could even turn to leave a bullet struck him in the head, it was a S.W.A.T sniper who shot Gabriel with the pre-tense that he was going to harm Father Rapture.  Gabriel was dead.



© 2008 satanic666


Author's Note

satanic666
I had to write the damned thing TWICE!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Its good, I think when you rewrote it, you might of forgot a few grammer spots to make a story seem flowable. I was able to decern between the two people in the story easily, but a person gets there own paragraph when talking. I love this story though, and I know you are making more as a collection of them. I hope you check out Mortal Shell, the book I am writing would fall in you alley. Behind the scenes, Christain Gnostics believed that there were possably 7 Kreators who created the world, and that they would come and destroy the world someday.

Agian, good story though, I like it. I like Misunderstood people because I feel I can relate.

Oh, and a little about me, I am Pagan. I like a good god basher every once in awhile.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

very good job my friend, I must add this to my bookshelf, would you mind telling me when you type chapter II thank you;
S.D.Blankenship the Gothiccowboy

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Its good, I think when you rewrote it, you might of forgot a few grammer spots to make a story seem flowable. I was able to decern between the two people in the story easily, but a person gets there own paragraph when talking. I love this story though, and I know you are making more as a collection of them. I hope you check out Mortal Shell, the book I am writing would fall in you alley. Behind the scenes, Christain Gnostics believed that there were possably 7 Kreators who created the world, and that they would come and destroy the world someday.

Agian, good story though, I like it. I like Misunderstood people because I feel I can relate.

Oh, and a little about me, I am Pagan. I like a good god basher every once in awhile.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha! very nice story. i shall be waiting for the next chapter! umm, not to pry, but you have a few grammar and spelling errors. keep on writing!

-666disturbed

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 19, 2008


Author

satanic666
satanic666

hatteras, NC



About
my name is jordan clarke and im a 17 year old devout satanist that has given up on love. mostly i write about love that was lost and will never be found again and i write for those that have been wro.. more..

Writing
POISON POISON

A Poem by satanic666


Hatred Hatred

A Poem by satanic666


Failure Failure

A Story by satanic666



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..