Social Society Project

Social Society Project

A Chapter by Social Society Project
"

The first part of our official book our second and third chapters are also available on here! Now available on Amazon @ http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01ASFE6K6?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

"

Social Society Project

"In a world where the lines are getting more blurred by the minute we must remember to conquer fear, hatred, isolation and other issues in our communities. We must have a social society. Let's not remember the few that do evil but the many that do great."

I guess that to really understand the reason I created this company you have to know that I have a history that resides very much in a world of isolation and that of the feeling of being deeply alone. The Social Society Project which has been many years in the making has really been a labour of love for me and something which I was slowly becoming desperate to do, feeling myself falling out with the corporate world. There is a world where no one really appreciates what you do; they never notice the fact you might be half hour early 95% of the time but as soon as you are just on time for work they question you about your work ethic. I had also found that many companies expect you to work and receive no pay for this time. I recently had an interview with one company who openly declared that you will work eight and a half hours a day but they pay you for eight. In their words, "We will give you the time back as extra days off." I am sure that you get a day off for every 16 days that you work. So within this disillusionment I was made to feel it is now time to launch, to be my own boss, to take the reins of an idea that could help change people's lives.

The Social Society Project is a not for profit social enterprise that aims to help people out of the grip of isolation. It aims to dream of a world that less and less people are being chased by the darkness that is loneliness. All this by just offering them a more active ability to get out and do things they enjoy as they meet old and new friends alike.

All the profits go to running the company from the website, helping fund days out for those suffering in isolation as well as in the future. As we expand we can look at helping create active areas of inclusion like skate parks, memorial gardens or play grounds.

In this book you will discover some of the activities we will be creating and the story behind the company. All this with several short stories aimed at really opening your hearts and minds to the importance of each and every good deed that you do during your day.

So where ever you might be pop your feet up and relax as I take you through a journey of how I discovered myself, how I have taken the experiences that have sometimes hurt and made them into a positive light and removing the darkness in many people's lives. While also reading interesting quotes and how the moral of all these tales can help in the greater good.



© 2016 Social Society Project


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on January 19, 2016
Last Updated on January 19, 2016
Tags: social, society, enterprise, kindle


Author

Social Society Project
Social Society Project

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom



About
I have just started a Social Enterprse aimed at helping people and businesses living in isolation while I am waiting for the forms to be returned for the company I have decided to start our Writers De.. more..

Writing