Wish List

Wish List

A Story by Alexandra

I wish that the world had food for all. In my opinion that would solve some of the anger and constant fighting. If people have empty stomachs then their mental functionality goes down, so they have a harder time controlling their anger. Wich, in turn, leads to fighting and other violent matters.

I wish the needs of children where met. The need for love and care, the need for food and stability, and the need for safety. If a child is growing up in an unstable environment, then the focus of their attention goes to where their next meal is, how to get home without being kidnaped, how to avoid being abused at home.

I wish that safety was a thing that all people could take for granted. I wish that all children could grow up running and playing in the streets and not worry about the risk of guns and fights.

I wish that people had respect for the others around them. I wish that our president could respect those who he works with, I wish that he could be a leader and not just do it for the power. I wish he would have a sense of humility.

I wish the world was a better place.

© 2019 Alexandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's a great wish list! I completely agree with it. Maybe if every person in the world wishes for something similar, Santa will make it happen.


Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A great piece of writing showing how the world is with the violence, hunger and disharmony that is all around us and how the innocent children have to suffer because of selfish adults, well done.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2019
Last Updated on January 10, 2019
Tags: Peace, Food, Water, Love