Chapter 2 - New Friends, Old Friends, Not Friends

Chapter 2 - New Friends, Old Friends, Not Friends

A Chapter by Hanif Centre
"

David begins his new school life, and as he meets more people his life begins to change.

"

He could feel it. Slowly it was rising; surrounding him; consuming him. It was like ice cold water and slowly it spread all over David’s body entombing him in a freezing coffin that provided no escape. It was unbearable. Struggling, David pushed out with all of his might, but he was still stuck inside of the impenetrable darkness.

Then out of the deepest part of the darkness came a light. It was in the shape of a hand, burning as brightly as the sun, and it reached out to hold David’s shoulder. A searing heat emanated from the hand as it burned into the thin flesh on David’s shoulder, slowly causing the darkness to fade away.

Opening his eyes David looked around his room. Over the last two weeks he had grown much more accustomed to the gloomy colour scheme, with the dark blue wallpaper practically draining the room of any light.

“Time to wake up sleepy head” said a voice from the door. It was his mother. It was barely six o’clock in the morning, and yet there she was standing in the doorway waking David up.

“School starts today remember?” she said.

“Yeah mum, thanks” he replied, groaning as he sat up. His body was in pain all over, from an uncomfortable sleeping position no doubt. It also didn't help that he had been having reoccurring nightmares about consuming darkness since his night out for dinner with the Samson family two weeks prior.



© 2014 Hanif Centre


Author's Note

Hanif Centre
Hey everyone, sorry to anybody who is enjoying the story
Writing has been a little slow while I'm busy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014
Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Spirit, Growth, Teen, Curse, Immortality


Author

Hanif Centre
Hanif Centre

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan



About
Your own electronics shopping centre with 20 years of excellent service. We sell Mobiles, Laptops, DSLR Cameras, Split AC/ Inverter, LED/Smart TVs ,Gaming Consoles, Gadgets, Fitness Machines and all h.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Hanif Centre


Indigo Indigo

A Book by Hanif Centre


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Hanif Centre