What - Why - Maybe

What - Why - Maybe

A Story by Maan
"

I'm trying to figure this question in my head for so long but this is what I've got

"
:: This is the chapter from the book of my life :: 

Another day ends, fighting myself, judging what is right and wrong? Why people’s life experience becomes the facts, their rough experience becomes the horrible facts for others and they are just too keen to impose that on people they interact with, like sick religious people. They are just too insane and lost in their own incomplete selves that all they want to see is people as sick as they are. But I don't think they can even handle people of their own believes. What is it that keeps them in so much of darkness? What is it that asks them to keep on pretending? Are they really happy of what they do? Or it gets too late for them to realize what they've become?

 

Every day I meet them, communicate with them. They are who? They are normal people around me, possessing the destructive venom inside. They talk like I do, they interact like I do, they smile like I do, they laugh Like I laugh, but when it comes about sharing believes, to share something from inside of their rotten head, they turn into the cruel monsters, eager to infect the every shred of other's mind and heart, so desperate to stain the purity of other's soul for no profit at all, all they get is the satisfaction to see someone as infected as they are.

 

Feelings, sentiments, emotions, beliefs, impressions, thoughts, such words doesn't exist in their dictionaries neither they care. And outwardly they show like no person on earth is more caring and loving than them and all the words I mention, starts from them and ends on them.

Then I get in bed, frustrated and confused that why they can’t change, can they change? How will they change? What is the change I'm looking for? Can someone's mentality change? How? There are no counts of such minds? Tossing and turning, getting more and more stubborn to find out the reasons.

 

In concluding all this, in try of giving answers to my own self. I ended up with a bright but dimmed thought, a thought or a question from the ghosts around me. "You're talking about all those people; you're so concern to know WHY and WHAT. They are people like you are, they came into existence just the same way you did. They turned into what you know and you resisted and become what you are, just be thankful to God for that. You don't need to find out the reason of everything, you don't need to be concern about every dot that is out of line, just keep yourself in the straight path, in the line and live your life, stop trying to manage everything that exists, live your own life and be concern about just your own self."

 

After listening to that ghost, all the miseries and confusions took me in their silent arms and I sleep with the one less question. From (WHAT-WHY) to WHY. .

 

TO BE CONTINUED….


          There will be another day, maybe I’ll have my answers tomorrow or maybe I’ll get more questions. Maybe it’ll remain like this till I’m alive inside. Maybe…..  

 

 

 

© 2012 Maan


Author's Note

Maan
This is the first time I'm writing my thoughts this way. Do let me know how you feel about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eve
I've been asking the same questions for many years, and i just asked my friend about it again, the only thing I can come up with is love, we are all meant to love in one form or another, be is sister, brother, friend, lover, mother , father...whatever, we can learn the easy way through what we beleieve as God, or we can choose to learn the hard way, but I think you already answered your question in the first poem I read of yours...we are all just trainees under the big top and we make it however we can through the show.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So many been infected, so many have become carriers wanting to effect the next. I love this piece and would love to get more.


Posted 11 Years Ago


I stumbled across you. This reads clearly as angst, frustration and bitterness toward mankind. Clearly stated if even a bit run-on. Life does eventually teach us to look for the beauty that exists in others where they stand. There is a moment when upon finding a gleaming pearl of beauty in what looks to be un-redeemable, well that is one of life's most humbling yet awe inspiring moments. Thank you for the reminder of my own youth. As humans, we share a host of similar experiences - if only in our own way.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mi
like i said .. someone has to play that role may be... or may be its us who decide which we role we want to play after our life experiences.. . . as bad as innocent... one more thing.. if someones doing bad .. the one is just fooling ownself.. none else.. . .

Posted 11 Years Ago


Maan

11 Years Ago

agreed! But my point is still the same. :) Why?
Mi

11 Years Ago

universal question .. :P
This read as a story to me, but i loved it... To my mind, they're the questions everyone asks themselves, but the questions that never get asked aloud. Great read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


How I feel and what I think?... valid questions to ask oneself... but - are the answers here (Public here) the real ones you hold inside or are these a lip service to those who would force their wills as the ONLY Correct Belief and interpretation of their fervor. God is Great! Beyond any doubt! But God has mercy and man using God's Name doesn't.

We can speak of philosopy and belief, and hope for a future; needs versus wants, societal aspirations and ignomies, We can define points of commonality and dissonances. But, I don't risk lightly what you would have to risk intentionally to publicly express thoughts others WOULD injure you for even thinking - let alone expressing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eve
I've been asking the same questions for many years, and i just asked my friend about it again, the only thing I can come up with is love, we are all meant to love in one form or another, be is sister, brother, friend, lover, mother , father...whatever, we can learn the easy way through what we beleieve as God, or we can choose to learn the hard way, but I think you already answered your question in the first poem I read of yours...we are all just trainees under the big top and we make it however we can through the show.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

513 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2012
Tags: what, why, maybe, lost, life, people

Author

Maan
Maan

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
Not really much to say about what I am or anything about me. Its like I've never find myself in the spheres of something and something not, I always wander somewhere in between them, all I get is the .. more..

Writing
Life at 0Km/h Life at 0Km/h

A Screenplay by Maan