Letter

Letter

A Story by A Girl in Love
"

This is a letter to my dad, we never got along. I was just telling him how I feel about out whole situation, about kicking me out of the house because he disapproved of my boyfriend.

"
Everything happens for a reason whether we want it to or not. Being kicked out by your own blood says it all right there. Throwing yourself out and dealing with b/s nonsense day after day, by what you have done and having others take care of your responsibility. Wow! what a piece of sh** you are. Whether you like it or not I'm in love with a real man, whom you'll never know, you piece of sh**.


Hate to say it to your face cuz I'd die laughing or embarrassment.



I can write hateful words about you all day and night. Not that hard to dislike someone whom your supposed to love just by the dumb mistakes you've done. It's biting you in the a*s, its called KARMA B****. 
   Once you've lost something so precious you can't get the s**t back.



You try to act so tough which your not, you've been with 3 women and married 2, wow! you freaking idiot I can see why they left your dumb a*s. Except for one who is a s**t keeps her legs wide open, oh, I forgot that's my own mom. So glad I was raised by my grandma who was your mom who loved me more.

© 2010 A Girl in Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 10, 2010
Last Updated on November 10, 2010

Author

A Girl in Love
A Girl in Love

About
I'm 22 years old and have already found the love of my life and he is already 28 years old! A little scenario about myself I love hip hop music my current obsession is Rihanna, I love the color .. more..

Writing