What if.....

What if.....

A Poem by A Girl in Love
"

This was a random thought in my head and just stretched it out into a big wondering question. please tell me what you think.

"
What if there was an alternate world full of life, happiness and love? How would the world be if that is all there was. Some may seem that the world is fun and easy and nothing gets by them. Yeah, that only happens to the lucky ones who have everything they need without struggle in life.
Maybe its just a fantasy world that crosses my mind everyday, a life without struggle. The thought of no struggle and that thought relieves all the stress off my shoulders. The main thing I would want is my only love and me smile and laugh by letting out love grow stronger and stronger.
In my own world having my love by my side, and him holding me makes all the problems n stress go away. Come to think of it he is my world, my fantasy world with love and happiness every time he holds me and kisses me ever so gently. He is my one and only life and love of another world.

                   :)

© 2010 A Girl in Love


Author's Note

A Girl in Love
Then at the end I just answered my own question.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on November 10, 2010
Last Updated on November 10, 2010

Author

A Girl in Love
A Girl in Love

About
I'm 22 years old and have already found the love of my life and he is already 28 years old! A little scenario about myself I love hip hop music my current obsession is Rihanna, I love the color .. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by A Girl in Love