Swallow

Swallow

A Story by SamanthaMarie
"

For all my dirty girls...;)

"

Amber had found herself in a rather odd predicament. She had walked into her best friend, Toni Hust's house, without knocking first and stumbled upon her father stroking his thick pulsating shaft to a dirty movie on the television in the living room. Shocked, Amber stood there motionless as he pumped furiously away, still unaware of his audience. Her stomach coiled in a tight ball as heat dropped dangerously low, soaking her panties. As she tried to clench her legs together to soothe the carnal ache that pulsed within her, Mr. Hust's head snapped up. Terrified, he immedietely shoved his member back within his pants and began a frantic apology.

 

"I'm so sorry, Amber. I didn't know anyone would be home yet, I thought Toni was at your house for the night." The panic in his face left Amber feeling guilty. She didn't exactly make herself known, instead just standing there like some wanton animal.

 

"There's no need for an apology, Mr. Hust. Everybody does it, I'm the one that should be sorry. I didn't even knock." Amber gave him a reassuring smile. God, he was so sexy, she had always thought he was attractive for an older man. His tall physique paired with well toned muscles from hard labor screamed sex. He liked to wear his hair a bit too long for his wife's taste, but Amber adored it. She could just imagine running her hands through his dark brown waves, while his rough calloused hands ran all over her smooth body. A shiver ran through her. Toni, wouldn't be home for another twenty minutes. Maybe, just maybe, she could get a small taste.

 

As Mr. Hust was about to turn the dirty film off, Amber grabbed the remote out of his hand.

 

"What are you doing, Amber?" His voice sounded a little higher than normal. What was she doing? Amber had no clue, but she knew she wanted to do naughty things with her best friend's father. Oh God, that made it even hotter.

 

"Touch me." She leaned into his embrace and was suprised when he didn't protest. He simply stood there, looking at her with unease.

 

"Please, don't make me beg." That was his undoing. He gripped her waist hard as he shoved her on the sofa, kissing her with a ferocity she had never known, almost like he was starved of passion. She wriggled against his hard body, rubbing her most sensitive parts against his solid bulge. Her n*****s ached wonderfully against his warm palms, as he gently massaged them. It was official, she was going to f**k her best friend's dad, but not now. They didn't have time.

 

"Hey, we don't have long. Toni will be here in fifteen minutes." She moaned the words into his ear as he dipped a finger into her slick hole. He groaned in protest as Amber pushed him back to a sitting position.

 

"You know, when you were touching yourself, I was watching you. My p***y ached for your c**k." She unzipped his pants and pulled out the thickest dick she had ever seen. God, it was glorious. A low growl escaped her lips as she sucked the length into her mouth. He bucked against her thrusts, as she pumped her mouth around his purple member. When he was about to burst, he stopped her assault.

 

"What are you doing?" Amber asked in amusement.

 

"You don't want to swallow, right?" His look so serious. Obviously, dear old wifey didn't like the taste of hot cum filling her mouth.

 

"You're kidding? I can't wait to taste you." With that, Mr. Hurst pumped one last time, and spilled his seed into Amber's sweet, hot mouth.

 

The End. 

© 2013 SamanthaMarie


Author's Note

SamanthaMarie
Maybe I'll do a small series of sorts? What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Most definitely not for a General audience! Had my poor p***y purring before I'd even finished the first three lines. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

10 Years Ago

Yay! *happy dance*
Wish I had read this one first ;) you are quite the storyteller :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
The Nude Writer

11 Years Ago

I have considered writing erotic, but I never know how far and where to go. Reading this helps me ge.. read more
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Go as far as you want to. You should never censor your own writing. That's when they are far more i.. read more
This is exceptionally intense and sweaty
and there are small explosions lurking in
the tantalizing juices----- ahhhh ! Sorry,
sorry to intrude at a moment like this.
I would love to read the series-----
just for me ?
Great writing.
----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Haha, but isn't that what all writers do...seduce their readers. Perhaps it's just me.. And there we.. read more
Eagle Cruagh

11 Years Ago

Good ! Hurry and write more, your powerd of seduction
are incredible. OOOoooooread more
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

There are a couple more already posted, don't know if you noticed?
Wow wow wow...this is sultry stuff :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

It sure is :)
Hahaha. I'm not really into naughty things but this one is intriguing. :D I'd like to read a whole book of "Swallow". hahaha nice!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you!
For f**k sakes girl do the shorts

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Hahha, I will.
Damn, not bad for a first installment if you're planning on continuing it. Quite naughty for a lass to be playing with her best friend's father, though he does seem rather attention-starved. Not bad, not bad at all.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

I do short stories better than lenghty ones...so if I treat each like a story in itself, I'll do way.. read more
John Stussy

11 Years Ago

Well, my Mistress has begged you to give more, so you MUST. She's in charge, see, and when she comma.. read more
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

I'd like to see what she would do if I refused. ;)
Gulp.... sweet mother of god PLEASE continue.... I AM begging you....

Posted 11 Years Ago


That_Girl

11 Years Ago

I will roll over and show my belly.... just write more... pretty please. ;D
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Hahahahahahha, okay, okay, you've talked me into it. I'm excited to see where this little f**k fest .. read more
That_Girl

11 Years Ago

To your computer hopefully. ;) thank you SO MUCH!!!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

677 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013

Author

SamanthaMarie
SamanthaMarie

Detroit, MI



About
I'm a student currently working towards a degree in History. I love fiction and I've been inspired to write my own stories. Psychotic erotic. "The world has never yet seen a truly great and v.. more..

Writing
The Park The Park

A Story by SamanthaMarie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..