Obey

Obey

A Story by SamanthaMarie

Amber couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened with Mr. Hust, not even an hour ago. Toni went on about a boy she met in her new college course, oblivious to her best friend's exploits. It brought a smile to Amber's lips, what a naughty secret. She couldn't wait for next time, her thirst hadn't even begun to be quenched.

 

"Are you listening to me, Amber?" No, not really.

 

"Was just thinking about maybe dating again. It's been a long time since Aaron left me for that slutbag, high time for me to get back out there. Don't you think?" Toni gave her a shocked look. It had been months since Aaron had fucked over Amber, she had thought Amber would swear off men forever.

 

"Well, of course you should! I'm so glad your getting over that douchebag. Is there a certain guy you have your hopes set on?" Amber could barely supress a giggle. If only poor Toni knew it was her own father.

 

"No, not really. Does your current crush have any cute friends?" Toni listed off a couple of options, when her mother popped her head around the doorway.

 

"Hey girls, how was your first day of college?" Mrs. Hust was an average looking woman, with mouse brown hair that was always pulled up in a ponytail. She did have a nice figure for a middle aged woman, but always hid it by wearing mom jeans and loose fitting blouses.

 

"It was fine, mom. Did you just get home?"

 

"I went out for some cocktails with a co-worker. I told dad I would be home later than usual and suggested he make dinner tonight, but he said he got distracted and forgot. I ordered pizza, it's downstairs." Amber thanked her and ran downstairs with Toni. When they got their pieces of pizza, they sat down at the dinner table. Toni's mom was always a stickler for sitting together during dinner time but, Amber didn't mind at all. It would give her an excuse to be close to Mr. Hust.

 

When he entered the dining room, she felt like she couldn't breath, the tension between them so thick. As he took the seat farthest from her, Amber couldn't supress the feeling of disappointment.

 

"John, hunny, how was your day?"

 

"Just fine. Got home early and crashed on the couch for a little bit, sorry about dinner again, hun." His gaze was almost a little too focused on his plate. Did he feel guilty about it, would he refuse to do anything else? Panic and envy suddenly overcame Amber and she asked to be excused to go to the bathroom. Closing the door quietly behind her, she sat on the toilet to gain her composure. She wanted him so bad, she craved for his c**k to fill her tight p***y to the point of pleasurable pain. She needed to make it happen, or she wouldn't know how to cure the animalistic need building within her.

 

Just as she stood to leave the bathroom, the door opened and John came in, swiftly shutting it behind him.

 

"What are you doing!" She didn't want to get caught. Why was he being so bold when his wife was in the other room!

 

"They're in the basement, watching a movie, they told me to let you know where they were." As he was saying the words, his hands were unbuttoning her shirt and lifting up her skirt.

 

"I need to be inside of you, Amber. I want to f**k that sweet c**t of yours." He pulled her head into a firm kiss, and began to trail down her neck to her breasts. Taking one pink erect n****e after the other, sucking and nipping. Her p***y was so wet, she could feel it dripping along her upper thighs. She'd never been so aroused, but she had never done something so wrong. It felt too good to stop, too delicious. She started to unzip his pants, but he roughly yanked them down for her, then turned her around with her a*s exposed to him, her body leaning over the sink facing the mirror.

 

"God, you're so hot. I can't wait to bury my dick in you."

 

"Please, John. F**k me." With that he pushed his swollen c**k into her dripping c**t. Slowly, her p***y stretched to accomadate his large member. With each slow pump, a moan escaped her mouth. He rocked against her plump a*s, squeezing her engorged tits. She could see the pleasure contorting his face through the mirror, her senses heightened, she started to feel the tingling sensation of her orgasm spreading from within. Her muscles spasmed around his c**k, milking his orgasm in response. She started to moan too loud and he shoved his hand over her mouth as he bit his lip to hold back his own. He pumped the last couple thrusts, spilling his hot seed into her.

 

Breathless, he lay on top of her for a moment, staring at her through the mirror. She was so lovely and he was a lucky man for it, although he didn't know where this would lead, he really didn't care. He was happy for once in his life.

 

When they had straightened their appearances, she gave him a wink and a quick kiss before joining his daughter and wife in the basement.

 

The end.

© 2013 SamanthaMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahha, oh you people can't imagine the heights I want to take our character Amber to....I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do imagining them up ;)

Yes ! I can imagine the heights you will take Amber too----- Just wondering
how she will beat out his daughter.... Hmmmmm.
This gets better and better and I`m sure your fertile mind and aching
body will conspire to send all of we readers into paroxysms of pleasure.

Thanks for the latest contribution.
----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good heat...thoughtful story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you, Chris!
I didn't noticed I missed this part. I'm also glad you're continuing it. I really like your Amber stories. Nice one, dear! Haha!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thanks ;P
H O T! I am so happy you're continuing with this story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Hahah, thank you! ;D
50 shades move over! More or make it longer as they say!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Hahahha, oh you people can't imagine the heights I want to take our character Amber to....I hope you.. read more
Leigh

11 Years Ago

No I can't, I'm sure she's up to it though, keep going, looking forward to the next installment!!
A tantalizing bit of storytelling...I'm intrigued :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you :D
kublakhan27

11 Years Ago

No problem :D
It'd best be continued very soon, because there needs to be more story to read. Not cool to leave your eager readers waiting, you know.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Lmao, oh it's going to be continued all right...I'm sort of nervous you all won't be able to handle .. read more
John Stussy

11 Years Ago

Explore away, I wanna see what you've got. Yes, that's a dare. >:)
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Mwhahhaha < that's my evil laugh.
Continue continue continue!!!!!! :D I saw this in my feed and about killed my laptop trying to click the link. Ha! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


That_Girl

11 Years Ago

Lovely. Sigh.... So sexy, babygirl. ;)
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Hahah, like where the f**k did she put it?
SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thanks, Avy!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

803 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013

Author

SamanthaMarie
SamanthaMarie

Detroit, MI



About
I'm a student currently working towards a degree in History. I love fiction and I've been inspired to write my own stories. Psychotic erotic. "The world has never yet seen a truly great and v.. more..

Writing
The Park The Park

A Story by SamanthaMarie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Swallow Swallow

A Story by SamanthaMarie