I HAVE NO IDEA

I HAVE NO IDEA

A Story by xSamilynnx
"

I just felt lyk writin so i started this...

"

Theres this guy i reallllllyyyy lyk but i dont now how to talk to him

I SUCK AT THIS!!!

Yes... you heard me right... i can never start off a story right... I find it harder then stapling jello to a tree -_-. Once i attempt to start  a story, it goes down hill. I usually cant stay on topic either. Or i start off a story and have yet to realize what the plot is going to be or what im trying to say with it. To tell you the truth I have no idea where this is going. Ifs its even gonna be good, or if im going to fail at this... again... Ok, first off i cant spell for the life of me latly. Second, i have dire handwriting (since this is online, obviously you tell) I cant spell and when i make a mistake i go over it like nothing happened. I think its safe to say that the next part of this... i guess you could call it a "story" is causing me anguish.... Haha!! ive used 2 vocab words already!! i feel smart xD lolz!! anyway... where was i?..oh! i think my topic is going to be music!! Excuse me if i go off-topic.... My mind tends to linger (to other places?). Music has been my life ever since i can remember. Ive always loved it. The meanings, the nonsence, the beats, everything about it. Especially the meanings and nonsence!! When i hear a new song, i really like to focus on the lyrics. The lyrics always tell a story to me. Its like.... I dont know how to explain the feeling i get. I guess it could be my drug, except i dont act all... weird (a polite name for it). UI dont mean any disrespect!! Back t owhat i was saying... The stories are always different and amazing. I seem to find myself "in" them, like a reader to a book. I always feel at peace when i listen to music. When i hear it, my heart beats with the song, my thoughts tengle with the lyrics.... deep ship like this comes out o_O (pardon my language) lol... anyway, i find myself when i listen to music (in a sense). I dont know. Some music inspires me better then others, and some just piss me off (again pardon my language). I mean really eminem?! Your going to strap some helpless chick to a bed and set YOUR house on fire??? Thats messed up dude... Although i shouldnt be saying anything i actually enjoy that song...I think i ve gotten to the point where I tell you what bands i like and my favorite song and stuff. Well right now my favorite bands are Red, Iconr for Hire, Seether, One Republic, Skillet, Superchick, Get Scared (i absolutly love their song sarcasm!!), Linkin Park,The Offspring, Blood on the Dance Floor, Switchfoot, Hawk Nelson, Silverstein, Weezer, Group 1 Crew, BvB, Relient K, Escape the fate, and sooo many more. The list could literally go on for about 4 pages... But you didnt read this for me to list off random bands you have probably never heard of or listened to before. For some people theres a very good chance i shoved the paper in your face and yelled "READ THIS!!!!". And I am very sorry for that o.o Time for my favorite songs! Theres five-tweezy by Kj-52 (five two not fifty-two), Secrets-onerepublic, beauty for pain- superchick, surrender-angels and airwaves, mess of me and the sound both by switchfoot, make a move- icon for hire, youre going down-sick puppies, why and fall for you both by secondhand serenade, paradise-coldplay, and again theres alot more... I now what youre thinking... What the hell is wrong with this girl??!! whats with her and music?? Ive never even heard of any of these!! what crap music is shee listenin to??!! and if you were to say this to my face, the police would never be able to identify you -_- o_O....Im not sure where im going with this now.. I sure as hell am not gonna explain why i like those songs... its to complicated,boring, and long... How about my favorite song lyrics? I think my all time favorite ones are "what a beautiful smile can it stay for a while, on this beautiful night, make everything right, maybe a greater thing will happen, maybe i will see, maybe your love will catch like fire as it burns through me". The song that these lyrics belong to is Beautiful Love by The Afters.... Ive loved this song ever since i was really little... i remember singing along to it in the car when it was played on the radio :). I listen to all types of music (as you can see) but I prefer to listen to rock or heavy metal. I ahve a favorite song in almost every genre. Hell i still like kids sing-alongs!!!!!Although im not sure if those count, im still a huge kid at heart :D. My I seriously have no idea what to right about now.. I guess ill just bs it for a little while until i think of something. Well, i do have to say, the weirdest song i ever heard is bowling ball by superchick and a remix of umbrella called overnighter... Ive youve heard these song youll understand why o_O. Oh and a piece of advice, if you ever what to record the radio on an MP3 player or something, DO NOT do it when your most likly to pass out. I fell asleep once when i was recording and now have 4 hours of completly random songs ive never heard o_O :D lol. Its so sad though.... Hmm...I gotta admit i kinda like lady gagas song Paparazzi but it needs some better lyrics... Good beat though. Holy crap theres a squirrel on my roof!!! I can hear it running around o_O... Im a horrible dancer, decent singer, and... wait where did this come from? i was talking about squirrels... w...t...f sorry im like half asleep right now... Hmm... i think this is the longest "story" ive ever writen... I feel so accomplished!!! lolz... well i think this is the conclusion of my writing... comment and rate please!!!! (and yes i know it wasnt very good)

© 2012 xSamilynnx


Author's Note

xSamilynnx
this is supose to be like... a diary entry? im not quite sure but i wrote it to seem like im talking to a friend or something...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great story! kinda talking on and on about random stuff is my style, so it's nice to see i'm not the only one in my genre.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Well I found the opening hilarious, Stapling jello to a tree! XD I would offer you some help on fixing the vocab but honestly that doesn't sit well with me for two reasons: one, is that I think it adds to the story and makes it more realistic and so in that sense I wouldn't change it at all. Reason two is that I also tend to suck with grammar so no sense in the blind leading the blind. ;)
As for the story I liked it, it rambled on good-naturedly and as you stated it has a very personal feel to it as if it was a diary entry.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2012
Last Updated on May 3, 2012

Author

xSamilynnx
xSamilynnx

thornton, CO



About
im 15 years old favotire poem:goodbye my angel dear by tyler phillps (it was in a chicken soop for the teenage soul book) favorite song lyrics- "what a beautiful smile can it stay for a while on t.. more..

Writing
the queen the queen

A Poem by xSamilynnx


i am i am

A Poem by xSamilynnx


Death Death

A Poem by xSamilynnx