Why i write dark poetry

Why i write dark poetry

A Story by xSamilynnx

I write dark poetry... the people that read my writing can plainly see that haha... Even though people might think i feel that way or that's how i always am its not.... Im usually pretty happy actually :P..... I write dark poetry because that's how i get rid of stress.... Like some people walk a dog or read... When i write what i feel inside, the emotions kinda transfers onto the paper and i feel better.... SSo yes i do feel the emiotions from my poems but only when im writing them... This is how i express myself and most of you might not realize that.... I will consider starting to write again but im not sure if i should or not... Im not even sure who reads the blogs i write o_O but if there are people who read these that want me to continue writing poetry please tell me... Maybe if people show me that they actually read my stuff and that its even worth me posting then ill write again.....

© 2012 xSamilynnx


Author's Note

xSamilynnx
Please leave comments about how you guys feel about me not writing any more or if the stuff i write is even worth posting.... the stuff from ^^ thanx...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know what you mean about writing what you feel. I'm exactly the same way. I don't write happy stuff usually cause obviously that's not going to bother me. When I'm happy I don't want to write, I want to enjoy it. Plus it seems the best poetry is the deep stuff. As for your writing? It's for you. You said it yourself- that's what makes you feel better. So why stop? It would only hurt you. Of course people here want to read your writing. Keep it up, I myself can't imagine stopping. Not to mention that when a person writes they not only help themselves they help other people who can relate:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

That's what poetry is all about; letting your emotions flow through your writing. Express everything you feel the need to through your poetry. Don't allow your style to stop you from writing. Anybody can fall in love with something different and yet still beautiful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


do what feels good to you, don't change you plans or anything for anyone, you are the one who has to live with what you d, no one else

Posted 12 Years Ago


good job

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kurra, don't listen to other people! Write, write about anything you desire and don't think about what people are gonna say about it. Your a great writer. And i will read anything you give to me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Keep it up. It's for you not anyone else. Hopefully nobody is trashing your stuff...

Posted 12 Years Ago


If writing these poems makes you feel better, I think you should continue writing them no matter what other people think about them, or you. true friends will understand and not judge you for these poems. I do the same thing when I write. I rarely write a poem that doesn't come from my heart. Just follow your heart :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow uhm thank u all for your thoughts..... ill think about it...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I enjoy your writing. I, too, write mostly dark poetry, and I am a rather happy person as well. I understand exactly where you're coming from.

I don't think you should ever quit writing. Even if no one did read your writing (which obviously they do), it is most definitely an effective therapeutic method. You're talented, and that much is certain. Don't give up something so beautiful!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Kurra, you already know my opinion, but let me just do a recap here. Continue writing. Those people that don't get it shouldn't read poetry in the first place, and of course, your poetry isn't meant for them. It is understandable that you don't always feel so dark as it may seem on the paper. Look at it this way - did I really kill Satan and was I banished to the realm of darkness, waiting for the end? Are angels really crying tears of blood onto the Earth? No. And that's just my writing - your writing is being read more than mine. So, if you look at it like this, I should probably quit my writing too. I read your blogs, and I read your every poem (but I don't comment all of them, so that might be giving you the impression that I don't).
Your writing is worth posting, and it is definitely worth reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think that everyone must write inorder to express himself..
Keep it up

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

807 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 22, 2012

Author

xSamilynnx
xSamilynnx

thornton, CO



About
im 15 years old favotire poem:goodbye my angel dear by tyler phillps (it was in a chicken soop for the teenage soul book) favorite song lyrics- "what a beautiful smile can it stay for a while on t.. more..

Writing
the queen the queen

A Poem by xSamilynnx


i am i am

A Poem by xSamilynnx


Death Death

A Poem by xSamilynnx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..