Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by xSamilynnx

          Im running. My heart is pounding. I turn around, no ones there. I stop to catch my breathe. CRACK! Something slams into me and i fall to the ground. My head making a sickening thud as it mets pavement. Headlights blaze into my eyes. A car. I was hit by a car. Everything starts to blur. Its heard to breathe. Someone is running toward me. Peter. Hes at my side, picking up my limp hand. THUMP! Blood trickles out of his mouth as tears flow from his eyes. He falls next to me. A knife in his back. I start to cry. I try to scream but nothing comes out. Theres someone standing over us. Theyre laughing. Everything starts to fade.......

 

          "Anna!!! Wake up!!!" Peters screaming at me somewhere. Why can't i see? I try to open my eyes. I cant. I try to move. Nothing. I try to speak... to BREATHE. Still nothing. Whats happening? I hear voices asking if im okay and why im not moving. I start to panic. Fighting to get air. Finally my mouth and eyes rip open as though i have no cotrol over them. Peters face full of relief and fear. Jack pushes his way through the small crowd and hugs me. I look around. Thats odd. How did we get outside? i manage to get out "what happened? Where are we?" in a raspy voice. They all look at me. Faces full of shock. "your such a freak!!!" yelled out Ashley, one of the new foster kids. I figured it wasnt long before she came to that realization. Shes new to the system. Her mother died a few months ago and her dad went into shock. Drank, beat her, and even attempted to kill her on several occations (as she claims). She was a cheerleader. The typical blonde, snotty, stuck-up rich kid kinds. What I find funny is that she was hitting on Peter. Why is it funny? He absolutly hates those types of girls. All he did was ignore her. We stayed up fairly late last night laughing about it all.

 

        "You starting hitting me in your sleep and when I tried to wake you up and stop you, yuor sleep walked out of the house... Well more like slep ran." he laughed a little then stopped dead. "what happened Anna? Are you okay?" "im not sure what happened really... I cant remember anything after i fell asleep. I think im okay though". "Good" he said smiling, than wrapped me in a hug. From over his sholder, I saw Ashleys face twist with jealousy. Dylan and Andrew (brothers that arrived with Ashley) helped me to my feet. Dylan insisted on carrying me back. I told him it was fine but he said someone should help you back. We agreed on him wallking me back so i didnt fall or have a panic attack or something.

 

         The brothers were to stay with us until Dylans 18th birthday in a few months (3 to be exact). Since Andrew is only 15 he'll have to stay with us a little bit longer so Dylan can get custedy (idk how to spell it). They were quiet and mostly kept to themselves. Their mom died a few months before. She had cheated during her marriage with Dylans real father and had gotten pregnant with Andrew. Both men didnt know about the other and when they found out, the didnt want anything to do with the 3. They landed in foster care with Barbra.

            Dylan was tall and thin with blazing red hair and pale green eyes. When he talked he had a deep voice and a slight irish accent.  He was friendly when he was around others and he helped take care of Jack. It's funny to watch them play. Jack is so small while Dylan towered him at 6'5". I was kind of jealous actually, that Jack had found another person that shared that sibling bond. It was good for him to have a male role-model though. Andrew was on the shorter side (about as tall as me) yes still really thin. He had the perfect skater hair with out even having to try. It fell just right and was just the right length. His eyes a dark brown. I was suprised to see that he wasnt the skater type with his hair and all. He was actually quite country. He wore a tan button up shirt and blue jeans. He was wearing cowboy boots and a hat to finish off his look. Andrew, like his brother, was very kind and respectful. Neither of them cussed.



© 2012 xSamilynnx


Author's Note

xSamilynnx
Most of my characters are based off of people i know

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another chapter im messaging you with

Posted 11 Years Ago


Really good :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am really liking this.
Eager for the following chapters.

The way you are describing each character is great. It keeps up the flow and makes it interesting.

Posted 12 Years Ago


very good story, work on spelling

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how you're developing the characters very well while keeping the suspenseful and mysterious things that keep happening to her going. I can't wait to read the next one :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 26, 2012
Last Updated on May 3, 2012


Author

xSamilynnx
xSamilynnx

thornton, CO



About
im 15 years old favotire poem:goodbye my angel dear by tyler phillps (it was in a chicken soop for the teenage soul book) favorite song lyrics- "what a beautiful smile can it stay for a while on t.. more..

Writing
the queen the queen

A Poem by xSamilynnx


i am i am

A Poem by xSamilynnx


Death Death

A Poem by xSamilynnx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by xSamilynnx


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by xSamilynnx