Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by xSamilynnx

         Im at a bowling ally. Peter and Ashley are here. We're messing around. peter just told a joke and we start laughing. The ball return starts making weird noises. I go over to it. I look in as Peter comes up behind me. The wheel thing is spinning fast. Faster then it should be. I hear a ball coming. I move to the side. Peter goes up across from the hole. A ball shoots out. Theres a long thud sound followed by several cracks. I look over at Peter. Theres blood everywhere. So much blood. I look at the ground where the ball lay. Rolling next to it is brown hair. Blue eyes staring up at me. Ashley screams. I scream. Theres a man laughing.....

 

         Thump! I hit my head on something hard as i bolt upright in bed.

   "Ouch!!!" cries Peter rubbing his head.
   "where you watching me sleep?!"

   "Pffttt no" he says with a cheesy smile.

   Why was he watching me sleep?!?

    "So did you get some rest? Last night was crazy!"

    "what do you mean?"

    He looks at me, confused, as he says "You dont remember?"

    "uhmmm... not very much...That was last night?"

     "well actually more of very early this morning"

     "oh..."

      We sat in silence for a little before Peter sat on my bed.

      "soo i was thinking. Maybe you and me could.... I dont know... Go bowling?"

      "like a date?" I gave him a slight smile. Ive always liked Peter. hes not like other guys. Theres just something about him.....

     "Would it be too weird?"

     "Not at all, id love too"

     Peters face Lit up. I dont think ive seen him this happy since we were five. We had  heard Barbra saying that one of us were getting adopted. Since there was only 3 of us at the time, we started to worry. When the family came we found out it was Shorty (yes thats his real name) was the one being adopted. Peter and i were so happy we hugged for 10 minutes straight.

      Ashley walked in. "Is there room for a third?" she said, "I'd like to go bowling too." She and I looked at each other. He gave a sad nod and looked away. Sometimes he was too nice. "Yeah theres room...." he said.

       She smiled. "Great! I'll go get ready". She winked at Peter.

       When she was far enough away from my room i shut the door.

       "Dude sometimes your too nice. How could you just give up our date like that?! If it were Sophie id be fine with it but Ashley? Really?!...."

        "Im sorry Anna...." His face was sad as he walked out of my room. "you know were supose to be nice to the new kids..."

         Just great. Now hes acting like IM the bad guy. Since when are we nice to the new kids?! Ugh... guys. I looked at the time. Its already 4? Wow i really overslept. I better start getting ready.

           After I got ready I met Peter and Ashley downstairs. "Are you guys ready? I want to leave before too many people are there. After all it is a Friday."

            Barbra gave us each $10 and we left. When we got to the bowling ally the parking lot was already packed. We got our shoes and balls and found an open area. Ashley found some guys around 17 and got busy flirting with them. One of the guys, a tall muscular blonde, took a liking to her. Putting his arms around her waist and kissing her. I looked over at Peter. He was staring at the two, his face twisting with jealousy as Ashley's has when we hug. Now i know why he was okay with her going. He liked her. Probably more than he liked me from the looks of it. My heart dropped at the realization. Soon the boys left and Ashley was all over Peter again. When Peter was sitting down, Ashley would run over to him and sit next to him. He would put his arm around her shoulder and she would lean closer. I was suppose to be there. Not her. I looked away and tried hard to mask my hurt. I threw the ball. it hit the pins perfectly and I got a strike. I turned around, half expecting claps or shouts for my victory. To my horror i saw Peter and Ashley kissing. I stalked over to them, furious. I pulled the back of Ashelys hair. "your turn s**t." i muttered. I walked over to a seat, far away from Peter.

        "My ball isnt here!" the girl called.

        "Well it has to be... No one came over and took it and it didnt just get up and walk away," I replied, rage dripping from my words.

         "Maybe the ball thought you were too cute to throw it anymore" Peter said. Ashley giggled.

         "Ha-Ha-Ha. Yeah thats soooo funny." I said, emphisizing the so. The ball return made a large clunking noise and the wheel started to spin faster. Ashley backed far away from it. I walked up and looked inside, waiting to see a ball come up. Peter walked up behind me and told me to move. I move slightly to the side, far enough for him to see. Deja-vu. Ive seen this before. And i know whats going to happen next.

          "Peter run!!!" i screamed, hoping he would listen. He looked at me and started backing over to Ashley. Just as he took a step, a ball came flying out of the retun, barley missing his head. He looked at me, clearly terrified, as Ashley started screaming.

          "how did you know that was going to happen?!" he yelled at me . He was mad. WHY!? I had just saved his life! I thought. Trying to remember so i could answer the question for myself more than him. How DID i know?

          "I... I... I dreampt it. This morning when i hit your head." This made his face red with anger. "Jesus, Anna if you know this was going to happen why did you agree to come?!?!"

            " Because I didnt remember!!"

            " How could you not remember?!"

            " I DONT KNOW!" I yelled at him. I looked at the floor. "I dont know." I said again, this time in a whisper.

            "Whatever. Come on ash, lets go get some pizza."

            I looked around, Everybody was watching us. I bite my lip and held down the tears that burned my eyes. Ashley and Peter walked away. Just before they were out of the doors, Ashley turned around and gave me an apologetic look. What was that for? I thought she hated me. I watched as they drove away, and ran back to the house. When i was alone in my room, i laid on my bed and cried until i fell asleep.



© 2012 xSamilynnx


Author's Note

xSamilynnx
this chapter was hard to write... Peter is based of the guy im in love with and Anna is based (roughly) off of me... even though i know its just a book, it was hard to have him kiss another girl haha.... luckly Ashley isnt based off of anyone so it wasnt like i hated my friend now lol..... hope you enjoy!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I read it all. I was hoping that there was more! I'm very sad that I can't read the rest of it. I really want to know how it ends.

Posted 11 Years Ago


beautifuly writen, i can't wait for more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ooooh. intense. Can"t wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


thanx n tom haha that's the way they're suppose to be xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very interesting :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 3, 2012


Author

xSamilynnx
xSamilynnx

thornton, CO



About
im 15 years old favotire poem:goodbye my angel dear by tyler phillps (it was in a chicken soop for the teenage soul book) favorite song lyrics- "what a beautiful smile can it stay for a while on t.. more..

Writing
the queen the queen

A Poem by xSamilynnx


i am i am

A Poem by xSamilynnx


Death Death

A Poem by xSamilynnx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by xSamilynnx


Angel Angel

A Poem by xSamilynnx