Killing

Killing

A Chapter by Samo

 Zeak and I were running though the dark alley again. The girl ahead of us was sprinting as fast as she could through the darkness. This was the third time we were chasing after her. I could hear her heart jumping out of her chest, Thump! Thump! Thump!

Our feet splashed in a big puddle as we continued to run. She was getting away again, and my nerves were starting to kick in. Zeak was behind me now. I got closer and closer to her. She could hear me directly behind her because she turned around and let out a gasp. I grabbed her face and sent us both tumbling to the ground. When we made contact with the ground she shrieked in pain. I got a long gash in my arm and, i would just spray it later. I grabbed her hair and tried to pull her up to her feet, but she wrapped her legs around me neck and squeezed hard. The air was blocked from me for a minute, but i grabbed her ankles and pressed down hard. She screamed and their was a loud crack. Zeak came running along and placed a hand over her mouth to silence her scream. I roughly pulled her up to her feet. She could barely stand, but some how she kicked me in my ribs very hard.

A loud crack filled the air, and i grabbed my side. She fell back on her back and began to crawl rapidly away. Me and Zeak grabbed her legs and pulled her back. She screamed again and i put my foot on the back of her neck until she was silent. Zeak helped me pull her up. The girl punched me in the nose. I licked the blood away from my top lip. I grabbed her wrist and twisted her into a head lock. I swiftly took out my gun and put it to her temple. She whimpered a little plea. I pressed it harder t her temple and said.

"All you have to do is be silent." I pulled the trigger.

The girl fell to the ground with a loud thump. The blood was staining my black shoes. I stashed my gun in my belt and kicked her hand out of my path.



© 2009 Samo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gracias! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RD
Really good start. It's very interesting and makes me want to read more. Good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2009
Last Updated on November 22, 2009


Author

Samo
Samo

Atlanta, GA



About
Name is Samo, i write, that's it :D. more..

Writing
Affairs Affairs

A Book by Samo


Mission completed Mission completed

A Chapter by Samo