A Poem for Black Tears

A Poem for Black Tears

A Poem by penloverfool
"

by: Samuel Tambago (my real name)

"

Oh, black tears, come and blur my eyes with intense loneliness!
Come and blind my bleak spirit with a noxious, fatal kiss.
 

Sink me deeply into the morose world of dejection.
Sink me mercilessly into my final reclusion.

 

Oh, black tears, flow again and let me sip your bitter taste!
Flow luxuriantly from my well of woes with so much haste.
 

Fall tremendously that my heart will drown in misery.
Fall perpetually that my life will plunge in tragedy.

 

Dear black tears pour from your oasis the scream of sadness!
Pour down the most ardent grief to flood the earth with distress.
 

Daub my very anxious soul with severe melancholy.
Daub it with utmost somber until it drifts warily.

 

Dear black tears drabble down the traces of my sanity!
Drabble down, all its remnants to the mire of lunacy.

© 2010 penloverfool


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

For a soul to feel this black and living with darkness all around is a sad and terrible thing when there is so much beauty in the world..if we only get out and look for it,,Too many people place their own happines into the hands of someone else instead of making their ownselves happy..Live life to the fullest every day..Tomorrow may never come..Learn to love yourself before you expect someone else to dry your tears..God bless..Valentine

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a poem that the emo community would be proud of.
It's quite understanding to read and makes you think of someone (even though they're fictitious) needing comfort.
Having just two lines for every verse makes it easy on the eye and the mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's a sad sad world you live? in master Sam. Please tke the time to savor simple dawn. Those birds are simply screaming this is mine. Or maybe singing life's devine. Take another look.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is an excellent poem love! Such emotive imagery. A world lived in such as this is a constant battle yet there is light in darkness, a whole where the parts fit :)
Powerful poem love!
Truly moving!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is so dark and so sad, but written really well....

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

At the first I read this as being a suicidal note of someone feeling sorryfor his self. But then I re-read it a couple of times and the power of the write exploded in my mind with colored images. I find this work very sad but very relative to life today. I like this work very much. I will not talk about structure or flow except to say each sentence works vey well as one. Great work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Excellent write! Such power and emotion behind it. I really enjoyed reading this. Gives a wonderful look into the feelings a person lost in their own sorrow endures. I'd say you captured those emotions quite well. Excellent job, keep up the good work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is wrist slittingly sad, i'm off to shoot myself...lol...not really...but it is sad

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love it! dark but a good dark. Magnificent, keep it up.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

For a soul to feel this black and living with darkness all around is a sad and terrible thing when there is so much beauty in the world..if we only get out and look for it,,Too many people place their own happines into the hands of someone else instead of making their ownselves happy..Live life to the fullest every day..Tomorrow may never come..Learn to love yourself before you expect someone else to dry your tears..God bless..Valentine

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

stark, almost surreal sentiment and tone to this piece - it has an inexorable pull to it...wonderful poetry here.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2315 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 13, 2008
Last Updated on October 5, 2010

Author

penloverfool
penloverfool

Dimasalang, Masbate, Philippines



About
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Free genealogy - Old photos Penloverfool was born in Masbate City, Philippines. He was the third child among six children of Samuel and Liliosa Tambago; both were .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..