Bombay Snippets

Bombay Snippets

A Chapter by Samyuktha PC
"

It is travel and relationships that make a person think or write.

"
Every time I hear your voice in my head I cannot wait to write you down. It seems like ages since I've put pen on paper or fingers on keys. Somehow all of this does not matter, because in some weird way all my senses fly away and all the words are written down....I have a dream...a voice...I'm hanging on to something I know nothing off. It really doesn't matter what I think and do, it's what I feel and do that matters. To do I need no thought. 
20.10.2008

I am not searching for a living. I am looking for a medium of 'search'. Who cares if I do not become "professionally" able in everything I try. If the point of being is to make a fool oneself. Then it shall be done with no sarcasm and cynicism. What is the whole damn point??? 20.10.2008 

Watching out of the train at the expanse of the sea we were travelling on: Like a million people standing very close to each other, between the cities stands a smog dome. It's suffocating not able to see a horizon. But...
20.10.2008 

I am always getting ready to explain why or what I did...I always have a fabricated excuse....the point is to create what I want and how I want it. It's the point of putting pen on paper and leaving the words and lines to flow. 21.10.2008 

'The world keeps happening.' The only sentence apt to describe this city. It's an absolutely alive place that has managed to scare me and yet make it seem like a home.  
21.10.2008

I'm only as free as I feel. I am only what I feel. 
21.10.2008 

It's always him-me, she-me, hers-mine, his-mine, theirs-mine, Them-Me...Comparison!!! Language is starting to sicken me. It limits one expression to a certain set of words. Bluh blaaah bloooh! 
22.10.2008 

It really hurts till the center of my tummy that I am made of no talent or beauty at all. 
24.10.2008 

The train should not stop. Home? I am confused. A complete part of me has been left within four walls of pink in a completely different city. No.. I am not going home! If the train never stops, I will never know where I'm going and will never be forced to end or begin. But wishes are merely wishes, because if they weren't I would have got off the train, because one must do what they have to do most of the times. 
27.10.2008


© 2010 Samyuktha PC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on April 12, 2010
Last Updated on April 12, 2010


Author

Samyuktha PC
Samyuktha PC

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India



About
I, Samyuktha P.C., spent most of my early childhood backstage, traveling with my mother's theatre crews, lending my face to a few television cameras, or snuggled under a thick blanket in a large editi.. more..

Writing
Good Morning Good Morning

A Chapter by Samyuktha PC