To My Sister

To My Sister

A Story by Sammie Sanchez
"

A letter to my little sister

"
I know you probably think low of me for leaving but you know I wasn't happy there. My mind wasn't stable and I felt alone. I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to "abandon" you. And I'm sorry to say but here is a warning for what may or may not happen to you now that I'm not there. Mom and Dad will start fighting again, even worst than normal. Dad will be in one of his moods for a very long time, so please avoid talking to him because you know he will start yelling at you for no reason. Please focus on your volleyball and orchestra instead of what's going on. Please don't get so anxious about your grade I know you'll keep them up, but if they do slip our parents will be a lot harder on you now. Please don't argue with them, because right now they a really stress about me and I don’t want you to be yelled at for something so little. If you talk back to dad, he will probably be more aggressive now so please don't piss him off. Now you know I love you but right know I need to clear my head and focus on my future. The reason I blocked you was because I didn't want to fight with you about my choice of leaving. But I also didn’t want you to feel like I'm forgetting about you guys. So that’s why I'm having nick read this to you. You never listened to me anyways. I love you whether you believe me or not. You will always be my sister. Always. I love you, I love you, I love you.

© 2017 Sammie Sanchez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is heartbreaking. Well penned.

Posted 6 Years Ago


( My bf (nick)read this to my sister because im not there)

Posted 6 Years Ago


sweet words to a sister in parting from home,last minute directions to beware of

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

402 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2017
Last Updated on August 20, 2017

Author

Sammie Sanchez
Sammie Sanchez

Waskom, TX



About
18 now. - as of the end of 2018 lol- Just message me. I haven't written anything in 2 years now but I wanna start writing again Add me on snapchat or instagram @samz2767 Any other questions/review.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..