Sacred Blood

Sacred Blood

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Lots happen in this chapter. Ashleigh has another dream, about something that is apparently important to vampires... Sacred Blood.

"
   My heart stopped, "The Maverick Clan? Brandon was in the Maverick Clan?"
   "Yes." Neecee looked uneasy, "He was the leader's, Rachael, mate and lover. However, Rachael only used him because in the end she dumped him for Crash. Of course, Crash is dead now. So she must be very furious at the Harper's for his death."
   I couldn't believe it. My brain was remembering something from the other day.

   "I just... don't want to get close to anyone." Brandon looked down.

   So that's why he said that. I felt so sorry for Brandon.
   "I...I don't believe you..." I seethed. How could she want me to convince him to join a clan right after such a thing happened to him? And I found it hard to believe that he was in such a clan.
   "I'm not lying." Neecee told me, "Brandon Harper was really in the Maverick Clan."
   "Shut your mouth, scum." a voice said from behind me.
   I turned to look and see Kasi walk up to us with a scary face.
   "Kasi Harper." Neecee piped, "It's good to see you."
   "I told you to shut your mouth." Kasi growled, "Don't talk to Ashleigh ever again. Or I'll make you shut up, got it?"
   Neecee gulped and backed off a bit, "Calm down, Kasi. We'll go now." Neecee grabbed Serenity's arm and rushed off.
   "They are so damn persistent." Kasi sighed, "It pisses me off."
   "Is it true?" I asked.
   Kasi looked at me and said nothing. She turned back to the diner and said, "...Shall we go home?"
   I had no choice but to follow.

   The ride home was solemn. No one talked and you couldn't even hear our breathing. That's when I knew that this would be a quiet night. I climbed into my bed and before I knew it, I was dreaming.

   I was a standing with Brandon, Kasi, and Kyle on one side of me and Bryer with Destiny on my other side. We were facing four vampires with large jewel pendants hanging from their necks. Inside the pendants, I could see the Resistance Rings. I saw Rachael, the red-headed leader. Punk was on her left and two other vampires were on her right. One male vampire I never seen before with spiky sand-colored hair and golden eyes. And... by his side was a little vampire boy. I realized that he was the boy holding Destiny's hand in my other dream.
   "Hello again, Brandon, my sweet." Rachael smiled.
   Brandon just growled at her.
   "You know why we're here?" Rachael asked.
   "No and we don't care." Kasi snapped.
   "You have it." Punk stepped in, "The Sacred Blood."
   I looked puzzled, "What's that?"
   "Oh, it's you." Punk looked at me, "What are you doing here?"
   "None of your business." I stuck my nose up, "Now leave at once."
   "What a weird human." the sandy haired guy laughed, "I like her. She's got spunk."
   "If we turn her into a vampire, then she can be your mate, Leo." Rachael said to the sandy haired guy.
   "Sweet!" Leo pumped his fist in victory.
   "I already belong to someone else." I huffed.
   "No way." Leo looked sad, "May I ask whom?"
   "I belong to Brandon." I announced loudly. I heard mine and Brandon's family cheer. Brandon simply blushed.
   "That guy?" Leo grimaced, "He doesn't have an ounce of love in him after what Rachael did to him."
   I went up to him and slapped him so hard that he staggered back. My hand hurt so bad that I felt like crying but I held back.
   "Wait a minute." the little boy vampire came up to me and sniffed me, "She has the Sacred Blood in her!!!"
   "Are you sure, Artemis?!" Rachael gasped.
   "I'm positive." Artemis looked up at me.
   "Let's check and make sure." Rachael grabbed my arm and seized me to the ground, "Now, Artemis, bite her!"
   Artemis didn't move.
   "Artemis!" Rachael growled, "You're the only one that can tell if she has Sacred Blood in her. Bite her now!"
   "I can't..."
   "Why the hell not?!"
   "She's just a defenseless girl. And it's wrong to bite another one's mate."
   "Why must you live by the Ancient Rules?! Bite her or we'll break her arm." Rachael twisted my arm, almost breaking it. I screamed out in pain.
   "Stop!" Artemis yelped, "I'll do it!" He bent down and took a hold of my hand.
   "Please don't!" Destiny ran toward me.
   "Hold her back!" Rachael demanded. Leo and Punk ran toward Destiny.
   I was going to assume the worst was about to happen but just as they lunged for her she slid under them.
   As soon as Artemis turned to see the commotion, Destiny threw her arms around him and begged him not to bite me.
   "Please don't do this." Destiny cried, "Ashleigh doesn't deserve this pain."
   I tightened my grip on Artemis' hand that was holding mine, trying to convince him not to bite me.
   "I..." Artemis began, "I won't."
   "Really?!" Destiny looked at him. And then she held him tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much!"
   I heard him mutter the word 'Mother' and I saw a tear drop down his face.
   "You traitor!" Rachael growled.
   Artemis held onto Destiny and told us something.
   "Your family is in grave danger." Artemis whispered, "All three of you have the Sacred Blood in you."

   I woke up with a start. It was still dark outside. I was still puzzled about that dream. What was Sacred Blood? And why was it so important to vampires? I had to know. I got up and walked to Brandon's room.
   I knocked on the door and it opened slightly. I walked in and saw Brandon out on the balcony.
   My foot steps tried to be quiet while sneaking onto the balcony.
   "I can hear you, you know." Brandon said.
   "I'm sorry. I tried to keep quiet." I smiled. It felt very breezy outside and I didn't know why.
   Brandon looked at me and his face flushed immediately.
  "What's wrong?" I asked.
   "Do you know what you are wearing?" Brandon looked away.
   "huh?" I looked down and almost died of embarrassment. I was in my bra and underwear right in front of Brandon. My hair was tied up in its night ponytail. I felt something drape over my shoulders. I looked to see Brandon putting his biker jacket on me.
   "Use this." Brandon said.
   "Thanks." I put my arms though it and zipped it up. It was nice and large on me. It covered up my underwear at least.
   "Could you not sleep?" Brandon asked.
   "I woke up, is all." I replied.
   "And you decided to grace me with your presence..." Brandon began laughing, "...in your underwear."
   "It was an accident!" I huffed.
   "Okay, I'm sorry." Brandon stopped laughing, "Did you have any dreams?"
   "Yes, I did." I started to tell him my dream.
   By the time I finished, Brandon was wide eyed and gaping.
   "What?" I asked.
   "So... that's why you guys are so special." Brandon muttered.
   "What?!" I asked impatiently.
   "You, Bryer, and Destiny have the Sacred Blood in you." Brandon said.
   "What's Scared Blood?" I asked, dying to know.
   "It's a rare blood that vampires have been trying to get a hold of for centuries." Brandon explained, "But no one has been able to find it... that is, until now."
   "What does it do...?" curiosity was getting the best of me.
   Brandon stayed silent for a bit, but eventually he said, "If a vampire drinks it, he will be able to become human again."


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
Wow! Please review! Kasi-Chan worked so hard on this. :) Thanks, Kasi-Chan!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O_O That was pretty cool. And I just love Artemis! XD He sounds so cute! XP

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sacred Blood, eh? I guess it would be called something like that.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Kasi, you got this all planned out don't you. Anywho, Artemis sounds cool.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Long dream sequence and it gives details on Artemis. Just wait until you see some of the in-between parts of the battle scenes. Trippy. Lol.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

384 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 21, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto