Kidnapped

Kidnapped

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Ashleigh gets kidnapped... Go figure.

"
   "So... are we going out?" I asked as I walked to my next class with Brandon.
   "Sure. Why not?" Brandon said, yawning.
   "Are you sure?" I asked, hesitant.
   "Yeah." Brandon looked at me, "I mean, it was going to happen anyways."
   I wasn't sure what he meant by that, however, I let that be until we got home that night.
   We got into the house and the usual happened. Bryer went to help Kasi in the kitchen, Destiny went on a walk with Kyle, and I sat in Brandon's room with him.
   "So, what did you mean by that?" I asked, sitting criss-cross on his bed in my pajamas and socks.
   "Mean what?" Brandon began changing.
   I blushed, "Do you want me to leave the room or something?"
   "Na." Brandon unbuttoned his pants, "Your gonna see my naked body someday, since you're my girlfriend and all."
   I flushed angrily and threw a pillow at his face, which he swiftly caught.
   "Nice try." Brandon smirked as he put on pajama pants.
   "Well you shouldn't assume that we will ever do THAT." I said.
   "Oh we will." Brandon argued.
   "No, we won't."
   "Yes, we will."
   "No."
   "Yes."
   "No!"
   "Whatever, Ashleigh."
   "You will not win this one! No, we will never do that!"
   "Bet you $100 that you will let me do it within one year."
   "Fine, you're on!"
   "Oh, confident now are we?"
   "Yes! I am very confident!"
   "Oh really?" Brandon suggestively smirked. I didn't like that smirk one bit.
   In a swift motion, he was on top of me. His eyes were full of lust and burning into mine. My nose scrunched up from anger as I raised my fist to punch him. He grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and held them above my head. His free hand snaked up my shirt. As soon as I felt his touch, I began to thrash violently with my legs kicking as hard as they could and my body turning about as best as it could.
    "Calm down!" Brandon tried to hold me still but I was NOT going to give up without a fight. Suddenly, the door opened up.
   It revealed Bryer who stood in the doorway awhile before it actually registered in his brain that I was practically getting raped. Way to go, Brother.
   "What. The. Hell." Bryer growled, "What are you doing to my sister?!"
   "Get out." Brandon said, "Can't you see we are busy?"
   I cannot believe what happened next. Bryer tackled Brandon to the ground, freeing me from his grasp. I never knew Bryer had the balls to take on a vampire. I knew I had them, but never thought Bryer did. Must run in our veins.
   Bryer punched Brandon so hard that it shocked both me and Brandon. It left a freaking mark!
   "Stay away from my sister you... you... pedophile!" Bryer spat.
   "Pedophile?" Brandon asked curiously, "I'm only 17! How am I a pedophile?!"
   "Dude, your f*****g 100 and s**t!" Bryer pointed out, "Your a f*****g vampire!"
   "So?" Brandon was getting angry, I could tell.
   I sighed as I went up to Bryer and pulled him up and off Brandon by his ear.
   "Ow! What the hell, Ashleigh?!" Bryer yelled.
   "I can fight my own battles, thank you very much." I said.
   "It sure looked like you could." Bryer said sarcastically, "Him on top of you with his hand up your shirt. You had it ALL under control."
   I punch Bryer then. I was getting tired of his sarcastic a*s telling me what I DIDN'T want to to hear.
   "HEY!!!" came Kasi's voice from the kitchen, "GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOUR DEAD CARCASS IN HERE!!!"
   When Kasi was mad, she was f*****g scary. We did what we were told so that Kasi didn't get mad anymore than she already was.
   As we sat down in the kitchen, I noticed as two faces were missing.
   "Where is Destiny and Kyle?" I asked. And as soon as I asked that question, Destiny came bursting through the door screaming.
   "What's wrong?" Kasi asked.
   "P-punk!" Destiny panicked, "H-he attacked Kyle! Please help!"
   Kasi and Brandon were out that door so fast that you couldn't even see them, well I guess it helped that they were vamps and all. Bryer, Destiny and I rushed out to see Punk and Kyle in a ravenous battle a little further away. Kasi and Brandon were already there.
   Brandon grabbed Kyle and held him back while Kasi roundhouse kicked Punk and sent him flying across the field.
   "You'd better have a f*****g good reason to be in our territory." Kasi growled.
   Destiny was trying to calm Kyle down, while me and Bryer just simply looked at Punk.
   Punk's eyes looked deadly, but as soon as he looked at me, his eyes cleared. "Ashleigh! I was asking for you!"
   "Huh?" I cocked my head to the side to indicate my curiosity.
   "He is asking for you to become a vampire!" Kyle growled and began struggling against his restraints; AKA Brandon.
   "What?!" Brandon asked.
   "Let me explain." Punk said, "I told Rachael, our leader, about your strength and she is intrigued by how you can punch a vampire and for them to feel pain. She wants me to turn you into a vampire and join our clan."
   The whole field went quiet. Kasi, Bryer, Destiny, and myself all had our mouths agape while Brandon and Kyle seethed.
   "You want her to become a vampire and join your clan?!" Destiny shouted.
   "Yes." Punk said simply.
   This pissed Brandon off greatly. He lunged forward and tackled Punk to the ground.
   Kyle was about to join in the fight, however, Kasi tackled him down.
   Noticing she couldn't handle both at once, I took matters in my own hands and ran to break them apart. I know what you're thinking: 'Ashleigh! You are a f*****g idiot!' Well that may be true, but I had to do this.
   "Stop, Brandon!" I tugged at his arm.
   Brandon's eyes were clouded with anger. He struck out and threw me halfway across the field. My cry of pain must have brought them back, because I heard them both cry, "Ashleigh!"
   Everyone who wasn't in the fight had stopped and gasped. I was halfway unconscious, but I could still see what was happening and hear what was being said.
   Punk ran over and picked me up in his arms. I hated it, but my body still hurt from being thrown.
   "Don't touch her!" I heard Brandon say, but as Brandon tried to retrieve me from Punk, Punk held me in front of him which forbade Brandon from attacking him.
   "Don't worry, Brandon." Punk said, "I'm only taking her to our hideout."
   And that's the last thing I heard before finally losing consciousness.


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
Actually, this chapter was suppose to lead into the battle scenes, but Kasi wanted more chapters so she prolonged the ending. T^T

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dude, I want to like Punk, but what he's doing gets me really mad >=/ I swear, I hate it when characters are like that, gets on my nerves.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Everyone wants Ashleigh in the real world too. It's so crazy!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Punk is an a*s. Why does everyone want Ashleigh? Seriously. Lol.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Punk... What an a*s. He just wants Ashleigh to himself. She must be a MarySue.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
4 Reviews
Added on August 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto