A Day at the Maverick's

A Day at the Maverick's

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Short Chapter. Basically, it tells you that Ashleigh knows about the reincarnation and stuff.

"
Ashleigh's POV

   "Arty!" I ran through the castle halls to catch up with my little soon-to-be-nephew
.
   "Auntie?" Artemis stopped and waited for me.
   It has been a week since I was kidnapped by Punk and taken to the Maverick Castle. Apparently, Punk wants to "Turn Me" so I can become his vampire mate. I was furious when I heard this. there was no way in Hell I would be Punk's mate. He's so... how do I say "disgusting" without being mean? What the Hell am I saying? I'm Ashleigh! I don't give a f**k if I'm mean.
   "Auntie?" Artemis took my hand, "Will you tell me about her again?"
   "About whom?" I asked. It was a while ago that I told Artemis about my dreams. I was surprised that he believed me.
   "About my mother's reincarnation." Artemis said.
   "About Destiny?" Artemis nodded.
   It was awhile back that he told me of his mother and how she was going to be reincarnated.

                                    Flashback

   "Prophetic dreams?" Artemis gasped.
   We sat alone on the guest room's bed. Artemis sat across from me as I told him about my prophetic dreams.
   "My first dream had my cousin, Destiny, hold you..." I began.
   "Destiny?!" Artemis looked shocked.
   "What?" I asked him.
   "...nothing... it was nothing. Please continue."
   "Well you had the mark of the Genesis Clan on your arm..."
   "The Genesis Clan?"
   "Yeah. And then the dream ended."
   "Oh..."
   "But I had another dream. You had said that I had Sacred Blood and Rachael had told you to bite me. Destiny came in and begged you not to bite me. While she was holding and begging you, you whispered 'Mother'. And then you told us that we ALL had Sacred Blood in us. Me, Destiny, and Bryer."
   "I said 'Mother'?" Artemis asked.
   "Yeah." I nodded.
   "May I see a picture of this 'Destiny'?" He asked.
   "Sure." I took out my wallet that I always carried with me and showed him a picture of Destiny.
   "Mother!" Artemis cried as he snatched the wallet from me to get a closer look.
   "What?" I asked.
   "Destiny... Destinare... Why didn't I see it before?" Artemis smiled, "Destiny must be my mother's reincarnation!"
   "Huh... you lost me..." I said.
   "My mother died trying to save me from becoming a vampire." Artemis explained, "Before she died, she told me that she would be reincarnated from the Sacred Blood. I have been waiting to find her for centuries."

                                 End of Flashback

   "I've already told you so much about her." I said, "There basically isn't that much left to say."
   "Come on!" Artemis begged, "There must be something that you never told me!"
    I thought for a moment, "Well, have I ever told you that she's a total coward?"
   "Huh?" Artemis looked confused, "That doesn't sound like my mother. My mother was a Vampire Hunter, so she was the bravest of the brave."
   "Well, Destiny is a wimp." I continued, "She always hides behind me when something goes wrong."
   Artemis looked disappointed. I guess he wanted me to tell him how grand Destiny was, but in truth, Destiny wasn't all that grand. She was plain and whiny.
   "I just don't get it." Artemis sighed, "The Sacred Blood is suppose to make people's adrenaline pump up a million times faster than normal, making them get angry easily. It also gives people strength that is beyond vampires. It is why Mother was so strong."
   "I never knew that." I said. That must explain why I get angry so much and how I can punch a vampire that hard.
   "Do you know anyone else that had the Sacred Blood in them centuries ago?" I asked.
   "Well, Mother's friend, Eliane married my Uncle. They had a child named '
Elichia' who had the Sacred Blood. She was amazing!" Artemis told me.
  
Elichia? Why did that name sound so familiar? That's when I gasped.


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
Ooh, curve ball. Lol. Short chapter, I know. Please review anyway. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dude, this is getting GOOD. Like, pretty epic. :DDD I can never really tell what'll happen next! XP

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Next chapter, next chapter, next chapter is crucial. Artemis' past.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 2, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto