Product Quality Inspection

Product Quality Inspection

A Story by Harry
"

The product inspection allows buyers to carry out quality control at the various stages of production and thus guarantee that the products meet the requirements of their specifications.

"

The product inspection allows buyers to carry out quality control at the various stages of production and thus guarantee that the products meet the requirements of their specifications and local regulations in force in the territory where they will be sold.

The goods must meet the quality standards according to the specifications defined by the buyer and the shipments must be made within the time limits. Thanks to our on - site product inspection program , Intertek monitors the smooth running of the manufacturing process for customer orders and ensures that the products evaluated correspond to the specific requirements defined. The purpose of these product inspections is to reduce and eliminate as much as possible most of the risks that customers may face when importing defective goods. 

© 2020 Harry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on January 15, 2020
Last Updated on January 15, 2020
Tags: product quality inspection, quality control

Author

Harry
Harry

Orange County, CA



About
When we talk about a textile quality control technician in the common imagination we think of an employee who fixes tens of meters of fabric that run on a roller to check that there are no defects. more..

Writing
QUALITY CONTROL QUALITY CONTROL

A Story by Harry