Home Sweet Nothing

Home Sweet Nothing

A Chapter by SapphicIntrovert

Krea and Alexandra were running through the dark, musty, insect-filled woods. The damp air made their hair stick to their foreheads as they made their way through hip-high grass. Krea was holding the brunette by the hand and gripping her wounded hip with the other as raindrops fell from the tall, bent trees and down their faces. The water was ice cold she could feel her wound aching but ignored it, blood running down her hand. This was just great first her near actual death and now a hole at her side. The former Queen wasn't making this trip any easier.

"Where are you taking me?" Alexandra said out of breath, aggravation clear in her voice.

The blue-eyed girl stayed silent and focused, ignoring the whining Queen as she had been for the past hour. It annoyed the hell out of the brunette, but she kept her thoughts to herself for the time being. She was still getting used to the black-haired girl in front of her, the fact that she was still alive, and the more immediate concern that she was pulling her through a dank forest. She was so angry, infuriated really but at the same time, the fact that the woman she had adored was still alive made her feel a warmth in her heart that she had all but forgotten.

They stopped when Krea gave out a groan of pain and fell to the ground, taking Alexandra with her as they rolled down a rocky, muddy hill. Alex gripped her leg and saw a deep cut on her thigh. She ripped her sleeve and wrapped it around her leg before turning to see Krea slowly getting up with blood coming from her forehead. She crawled to the blonde. "Krea! Are you alright?" Alexandra asked while checking the wound.

"I'm fine." She smiled before placing her hand on her forehead and healing it quickly, leaving nothing but old blood and a tiny scar. "See? No problem." She looked at the brunette's leg. "You're hurt. Sit down."

"I can handle it." Alexandra said coldly, not showing any emotion.

Before the queen could protest any further, a gust of wind sent her on her butt. "Here, let me fix you up." Krea placed her cold hands that were soon warm to the touch.

"Don't! It'll just reverse back to you."

"Than I'll do it right this time." Krea smirked. Alexandra missed that cocky smirk.

The burning soon faded as Krea removed her hands and they noticed the wound was gone. "Why didn't you tell me you were a mage."

"I didn't know till I was found by Aden."

"Your father?"

"Yes."

"What happened to you when you left?" Before Krea could answer, she noticed the once warm hazel brown eyes turn cold and nearly black.

S**t... She's angry... Krea thought before taking a deep breath.

And Alexandra was angry. As soon as the words 'you left' escaped her lips, she was furious.

"You left the kingdom! You made Walter tell me you were dead! Why would you do that! How could you leave me!" Tears filled her eyes to the brim.

"I couldn't come back after killing Kevin. I would've been seen as the traitor. The one who killed a fellow knight. I had no actual proof that it was him."

"But you didn't kill him out of cold blood! He was the traitor!"

"They wouldn't see that! They had no proof! Alex... Please believe me when I say that I am sorry. So... So sorry Princess."

"Don't call me that. Don't you dare! You have no right anymore."

This caused tears to escape down Krea's hot red cheeks. "Alex, I thought you would be alright without me."

"So what? Huh? You run off and pretend to be dead!"

"I did die!"

"What?"

"It's a long story. Look, I know what I did was wrong, but I had my reasons. I get that you don't agree with them, but I never left you. I was always watching you and making sure nothing happened to you."

"You could've come back. You knew where I was, why didn't you?"

"I just couldn't-" Krea was interrupted by a slap to the face. One that sent Krea staggering to the side a bit before catching herself. Yup, still a powerhouse. Krea thought. She knew that talking to her wouldn't fix anything, she had to get her frustration out.

Alexandra walked up to the dark haired girl and slapped her even harder, this time drawing blood. Krea was on her knee and grabbing her now deep red face. She could see that it hurt Alexandra to do this, but it had to be done, she deserved it. Alex looked around and saw familiar walls. "Is this what I think it is? Why'd you bring me here!"

"It's the last place they would ever think of looking."

Alex rolled her eyes and started to speed walk towards the broken walls and into the castle.

Krea knew where she was going and decided to give her space. She needed to cool off. The girl passed the walls and knelt down to touch the wet soil. Chanting a short spell before slowly standing and raising her arm up and out to create a force field. She looked at her wound and did her best to close it up with the same spell that worked for Alexandra's leg.

It worked, but still hurt like hell. She had to fix their relationship. Now that she was with Alexandra, she knew just how much she can't live without her. She looked up to the soon to be night sky and inhaled slowly. "Please hurry." She said to no one in particular.

It had been a few hours since they arrived and Krea had went out to hunt for food, but came back hungry and empty handed. She went into the castle and down the hallway that her and the queens room were. Just a few doors away from each other. She saw the chard walls and holes in the walls from her last encounter with Kevin's left hand man. It sent shivers down her spine because it was also the first time that Alex had ever killed anyone. She heard a sniffle coming from Alexandra's room and walked up to the closed door. She put her ear up to it and heard the footsteps stop.

She wanted to say something, to confess her love for her and say she was sorry and make up for the wrong that she had done, but she couldn't muster up the courage. She put her hand and pressed it against the door for a moment, little did she know, Alexandra was mirroring the position.

Alex heard the retreating footsteps and a door slam. She couldn't help her anger, she didn't mean to hurt Krea, but she needed to feel pain too. She went back to pacing back and forth, thinking of what to say on their next encounter. She was drained both physically and mentally. She plopped on her bed and passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Krea imagined the waterfall that her and Alex went to. They only went twice, but this was a place special in both their hearts.

Alex woke up to it still dark outside. The first thing she thought of was Krea and how the only thing she wanted was to be wrapped up in her arms. She rushed out of bed and swung the door open to see a very nervous Krea about to turn away, but stood her ground. She was holding a white lily.

"Hi." She said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Hey." Alex said back, equally nervous.

"I brought you this. I know your not a flower kind of girl, but I was walking around earlier and saw the old garden that you and your mom always worked so hard on when you were little. It was before we really talked, but I would always see you two go to the garden and plant so many flowers. The one I saw the most was the lily and your face always lit up the most while planting that. It was really cute, adorable actually." Krea tried making eye contact with the girl, but Alexandra was looking down and smiling at the memory. "Ironically enough it was the last one standing and I thought, maybe I can see your face light up like it did before all of this happened and you could be happy again because I hate seeing you sad and hurt. It breaks my heart. The fact that it was my fault is practically killing me and I need you to know how sorry I a-"

She was cut off by the brunettes lips on hers. It wasn't lust or love, this was something unexplained, it sent chills down Krea's whole body as their lips moved in sync the familiar taste of her lips like honey dew.

Alexandra pulled back, feeling the same confusing chills. She gently pushed Krea away and walked farther into her room and looked out of the window. Krea briskly walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I love you so much Princess." She said before kissing her tan neck and nibbling her ear. Alex turned around and kissed her lips.

"Don't ever leave me again."

"Never again."

"Promise?"

"I Swear."

This caused Alex's body to go warm and she let the dark haired girl take complete control. Toned tan legs wrapped around Krea's waist as she led her to the bed and gently put her on the mattress, legs still locked around her toned body. Krea left hot wet kisses on the girls neck before grabbing the hem of her shirt and lifting it up.

"Would you do anything for me?" Alex asked with shaky breath.

This confused the other woman, but she went along with it. "Of course." She looked at the brunette and saw something flicker in her eyes.

"What if we start a family?"

"Really? Why now?"

"It sounds weird I know, but we might not get another chance."

"Why would you want to bring a child into this world. In the middle of a war?"

"I just have a really good feeling about this."

"And how would we protect this kid?" Krea asked, getting off the woman, but still standing at the edge of the bed.

"We could run, fake our deaths and start a new life somewhere."

"I die one time and you want to do it now?"

"Think about it. You got them to believe you were gone, you could do it again."

"What about the others?"

"If the Cao thinks we're dead, they won't go after them anymore."

Alex sat up and grabbed the bottom of Krea's shirt and lifted it above her head while biting her lip. "You're crazy you know that?" Krea asked, feeling turned on. She was a sucker for lip biting. "I don't even know if I can do that."

Alex crawled to the woman and kissed her collar bone.

"You can do anything you set your mind to. There has to be a way." She said while grabbing the necklace. "What's this?"

That's when Krea remembered what her father said. "Oh it was my dad's." Krea and her eyes met. "I do want to make a family and grow old with you, but lets wait to bring another life into the world until Charlie is dead. I need to know it will be safe. Well... Safer at least."

Alexandra smiled. "Okay, but as soon as we win this, we're making a family."

"Deal." Krea smiled into the kiss and got back on top of the brunette while straddling her hips.

Krea was so happy, but one thing would stay in the back of her mind. What if we had a baby girl? She thought before being brought back by Alex biting down hard on Krea's collarbone and drawing blood by clawing her back. Krea pumped her fingers in and out going faster until it started to tighten, then she curled up as the woman was on a high. Krea felt very drained, she had never felt this tired before, but it feels like all her energy and strength just left her body.

She fell to the brunettes side and wrapped her sweaty body in her arms. They both fell asleep that night, but little did they know, that the energy Krea lost, was actually her transferring a small bit of her life force into Alexandra.

Alexandra woke up the next day to an odd pain in her stomach.

"What the hell?" She asked before looking over and seeing a note on Krea's pillow.

Hey Beautiful, I went out to see if I could catch some lunch. I'll see you soon. I love you so much Alexandra.

The brunette smiled at this before getting another sharp pain in her stomach. She uncovered and got dressed, trying not to think about it. She heard a soft knock on the door and smiled while walking and opening it. Her eyes grew wide when she saw her men. Jordan and Walter. Behind them, were Krea's family. Scott and Roux. "You guys made it!" Alex shouted with happiness. "How'd you know we'd be here?"

"We got a signal from Krea. There's was a force field that only we could get through. Smart girl." Walter said while going in for the hug.

"Where is she?" Roux asked. Tears still filled her eyes from her loss.

"I just woke up. She left a note saying she was going to get lunch for us." Alex said smiling.

"Lunch?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well unless she eats lunch at six o'clock, than something is wrong." Roux said while speed walking down the hall and outside.

They all followed her out and stopped at the entrance while she kept going a few steps and fell to the ground and touched the dirt. "Scott! Help me!" She ordered.

He did as he was told and sat beside her and mirrored her position. Alexandra was biting her nails, a habit she started when she first left the castle. She couldn't do anything but hope that they are overreacting.

"I see her." Roux said.

"She's outside. Moving very fast, but she's in pain." Scott added.

"She's scared."

Tears filled Alex's eyes.

"Wait a second, she's on her back."

"Yeah but how is she moving if..." Scott stopped when he got a glimpse of Amory's face. "I thought I killed him."

"What's happening!?'' Jordan shouted.

"Keep following her Scott!" Roux shouted.

"I can't, they're to far out..." He used all the power he could before the vision disappeared. "Damn!" He shouted.

"What!?" Alex shouted.

The siblings got up and faced the small group. Scott was the one to speak first. "Krea's been taken."

Alex doubled over in pain, being caught by Walter. "What the hell?" He said before she passed out and went limp in his arms.

Jordan stepped up. "Walter, take her to my old medical room. Scott, Roux, you two go out and search for Krea. Be back by nightfall."

"That doesn't leave much of a window." Roux said, trying to stop the new tears from running over the old ones.

"Yeah, so you better get started." It sounded harsh, but the twins knew it was just fear and worry. They nodded and ran into the woods.



© 2022 SapphicIntrovert


Author's Note

SapphicIntrovert
Hope you are enjoying this! Let me know what you think =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on December 24, 2022
Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Tags: action, adventure, angst, dragons, gore, knights, lesbian, love, magic, war, lgbtq+


Author

SapphicIntrovert
SapphicIntrovert

Sappington, MO



About
I'm 27 years young and doing my best to live my best life. Some days are better than most, but here we are. I started writing silly sapphic stuff when I was 16. 11 years later still doing the same jus.. more..

Writing
Jealousy Jealousy

A Chapter by SapphicIntrovert