Last Resort

Last Resort

A Chapter by SapphicIntrovert

Jordan stood on top of the only tower left standing, the air was cold and the small base they had was almost deathly silent without the chatter and clinking armor of the troops. Although Kiara's occasional crying was fit enough to end all silence ever, it still felt barren. Watching her surroundings and making sure that there were no breaches in the force field or possible ones for that matter.

Krea had made a new one and given the mage's emotional state, the medic wanted to make sure that should it fall that they make a run for it. Where? She didn't know, but anywhere was fine as long as Alex & Krea's child was safe. Focus still on the shield and little else Jordan didn't hear the footsteps of the archer.

"This one is stronger than the last." Roux's voice startled the woman as she jumped into the medics' front view. Nearly falling off the tower, Jordan put her hand to her chest to calm her startled heart. Roux ignored the woman's near heart attack at her intrusion and stared out in the direction Jordan had previously been watching.

"The strongest one I've seen actually." She stated absentmindedly.

"You scared me, Roux!" Jordan shouted at the rouge. Honestly after all that's happened, the medic didn't wanna deal with any more surprises. Ever. Roux still seemed to be off in her own world, however, and it didn't go unnoticed as Jordan gave her a look of concern before placing her hand gently on her fellow archer's shoulder.

"Are you alright?"

"Sorry." Roux's face was cold and held no emotions, as she proceeded to explain her face only grew colder and her voice was both shaky and forced as if she wanted the words she was about to speak to be true. Her shoulders slumped staring over the plains of war where her father had fallen.

"Well, my father told me that the most important thing in our lives was to protect the Queen. Not only did we fail, but I lost my father, my brother, the Queen and it feels like I've lost Krea." It was true, the one true purpose that she had in her life since birth she had failed at, and now a part of her family was gone and what had left didn't even seem to want anything to do with her, well except her baby niece.

"You just have to give Krea some time Roux. She just lost the love of her life, a wound too deep to be healed by medicine or magic." Jordan gave Roux a small hug as the rouge continued to crumble after her vocal admission.

"She didn't even attend her funeral, what love she must have! And the baby, she hasn't seen the baby since the day Alex died. Did you know that she chose Alex over Kiara? She wasn't even thinking when she saved the baby, she hates her very existence."

"She doesn't hate her, it's just a lot to deal with, she will come around." They stopped their embrace and looked out into the distance. "What do you think is next?"

"With no army and no Queen?" Jordan stated. "I have no idea, but Krea's smart, she'll figure it out."

Walter sat there, trying to comfort the crying baby. She had been crying for an hour and Krea was nowhere to be found. "What do you want little thing!?" He questioned it, actually waiting for a response. He got frustrated and threw his jug of water onto the ground and stubbed his toe on the makeshift bed. "Ouch!"

That's when Kiara stopped crying and smiled before laughing. "Really? Pain makes you smile? Heavens!"

Krea took another swing at Emory's sternum, the pain racketed his whole body as he looked up at his capture. He couldn't help but inwardly chuckle, she can highstand all she wants but they were the same Krea and him. He lost his brothers and he sought vengeance both times as did Krea. He never saw the difference, his eyes glowed red faintly and another fist rammed into the side of his face causing him to bite down on his tongue. Seeing this, Krea used a small gravity spell to double the pressure and as he bit straight through it blood splattered everywhere, he was dying of blood loss now.

The raven-haired mage watched him choke on his blood, desperately trying to gain some air into his wheezing lungs. As he was about to die, Krea brought him back and did it all over again. Krea cut her wrist and fused her blood with her magic she was able to move his organs, blood magic. "You know what it felt like to lose her?" The woman reached into his chest passing through flesh and bone, holding his heart she began to crush it slowly. Emory's back arched up from the wall he was chained to and screamed in pure agony. His body twisted in every direction it could reach to get Krea to release her grip, but it was all useless.

Then with a monstrous roar, she ripped his heart out, the magic kept him alive as she held his organ in front of Emory to see. His eyes were wide and tears of pain running down his face. "You... You...Don't. Have the nerve!" He shouted trying to sound fearless but it came out desperate and terrified. Krea just stared at him as her eyes glowed blue, and with a dismissive grunt, she crushed his heart. Emory was going to die again, but grabbing his chin roughly Krea kept him alive and suspend in the pain of having his heart crushed into nothing.

He screamed as blood rushed out of his throat having no place to go and coming out his mouth. "That is only half of what it felt like, you b*****d." Once again she brings him back, reconstructing his heart from a rat corpse. He wheezed as it slid into his chest and morphed into the right size to fit into his rib cage, screeching in pain he couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want from me!?" He pleaded, begged, and cried.

Krea hit him in the sternum again beginning another session, but before the rest her eyes glared and locked onto his, the blue of her eyes almost completely gone as they became pitch black. "Vengeance. Now scream." And he did for someone, anyone to end him.

Jordan saw movement from the woods and was shocked when she saw who it was, none other than Charlie walking briskly up to their camp as if out for a damned stroll. She stopped at the force field and smiled up at the shocked medics' faces. With all the grace of a Queen, she simply asked. "May I speak to Krea please?"

Krea felt a chill run up her spine and her hands twitched, causing the blood to fly off a bit. Covering her cut wrists up, she knocked Emory out. She wanted to wake him up the usual way when she got back. Her eyes drifted to the knives on the table before leaving out the door and sealing it behind her. She walked up the stairs that led to the first floor and walked outside to see a woman's figure just standing there, staring at her. Krea's eyes went back to blue and her anger just turned into a deeper rage. Each of them stood on each side of the purple barrier so close but only one could close the distance.

"What do you think you're doing here," Krea stated bitterly. It was a demand to answer, not a question.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? Are you not happy to see your mother?" She said smiling both wickedly and hotly as if she won an unspoken prize.

"You've already taken everything from me, what else do you want."

"A favor."

"Why would I ever do you a favor? Look what you've done!"

Charlie laughed a little. "What have I done besides retaliate? Look around you Krea. I may have attacked one of Alexandra's merchants, but that didn't have to lead to such extremes. We could have talked, the late Queen and I. All this death was your own doing, a nation lays dead crushed under the weight of your incompetence. Instead of reasoning with him, you strung up my son and left him to die in the center of my city. Killing a prince is a true sign of war. All of the people you've lost were lost because of YOUR war... Malcolm, Scott, Aden, and even Alexandra. The woman you swore to protect fell because of your lack of tactics. Had anyone else been sent to deal with the problem she may still be here, but no you wanted to prove yourself as the great 'commander'. Ha! Bull-headed pride! A knight's pride. Your sorrow, anger, and defeat are all self-inflected you are your very own demon Krea." The woman's words were said with bite.

Charlie was not trying to anger her daughter or even provoke her enough to let the shield down. No, it was worse, she was stating facts. Krea had replayed everything her mother had just said in her head over and over since this all began, the only difference had been that the dead had multiplied. The Knight stood there glaring at her mother, she may have caused all this but she wouldn't let it end in the blonde's victory. The woman in front of her stepped a tad closer and lowly she ended with. "I wonder what you'll do to kill that baby of yours."

Krea's blood boiled over, she stepped out from the barrier and shoved the woman back hard causing the ruler to cough out and land a*s first two feet away from the force field, Krea could feel the daggers at her side as she let her arms fall. "I could end you right now!" The mage's heart was beating fast as adrenaline rushed through her body, mana sparking and begging for release, but no. Taking a deep breath she allowed Charlie to stand once again, her now trembling hands removing themselves from the hilts of her daggers. If Alex were in this situation she'd kill Charlie but unlike Krea the late Queen had another thought process.

Alexandra knew killing wasn't the only option and with that, Krea thought about what Alex would do, in a calmer mindset. If she were to kill Charlie she would force the nations the woman allied with to seek vengeance and unlike Charlie, there truly would be no place to run and regroup. Krea bit down hard into the skin between her thumb and index finger to distract her growing anger, when blood spilled on her palm she released her hand with a deep sigh. "What's the favor." She asked in a tone that sounded like a dragon before it spat fire.

"I want my boys back. Amory and Arcadious. Then we can call it even. We all have what we want."

Krea laughed a bit at that statement, both in small victory and very light bitterness. That's when Charlie saw a trait of hers shine through in her daughter, it was her grinning a sicking grin. "Arcadious, hmmm. Sounds rather familiar... Oh! I think I met him! Tall looks a lot like his other brothers, and well you. The last time I saw him he was being burned alive and begging for his life." Krea snared. She noticed the doubt on her mother's face. "Don't believe me?" She dug into her pocket and threw the necklace. It landed against her chest and fell to the floor with a clink. "Sorry for the char marks, it was a nice piece of jewelry truly." She saw Charlie's face fall. "And as for Emory, well. Your not getting him back. I mean at this point, he's an inch away from death... Everyday. I might be the one that caused this, but I will not see it end in your victory. You better be ready, because when I'm done with Emory, I'm coming for you and whatever army you think will protect you. I promise your head will be on my blade by week's end." Krea backed away and was back in the safety of the barrier.

Roux ran to her sister. "What did she want?"

"A chance to save herself." Krea noticed the look in Roux's eyes. "What?"

"I mean, if she offered a stalemate, it might not be a bad idea. She has an army, we have four people and a baby."

"That's why I am going to make an army."

"How?"

"There's a woman that helped me escape my imprisonment. Her name was Lily. She said she was a slave, but I saw a marking on her wrist. It was the Anderfell Kingdom's symbol."

"What makes you think they would help us? They're with Charlie."

"I can make them listen. I'm leaving at nightfall. I need you to stay with Kiara."

"You can't go alone."

"It's the only way they'll listen." Krea gave a weak smile and hugged her older sister. "I'm sorry that I have been so distant. I am trying. I love you, Roux."

"I love you too."

She made her way back to the basement where Emory still hung from chains asleep, grabbing one of the daggers from the table she rammed it into his stomach and twisted it, Emory awoke in a scream of pain. Krea's eyes went back to black as she engulfed the blade in the flame so it stayed in place via his burning flesh. "No more!" Emory whimpered.

"I am going to enjoy this."

The man's screams could be heard from the tower Jordan stood in, it sent chills down her entire body. She knew the man deserved it, but what would this do to Krea's mentality? She was already broken. Her mind was telling her to leave Krea and take the baby to live a safe and happy life, but she couldn't do that. If Alex was here, she would kill her for even thinking about it.

Krea walked into the tent to see a little figure being held by a very red Walter. "What happened to you?"

"The baby likes it when people hurt themselves."

Krea smiled a bit.

"That's not funny Krea."

"It kind of is. Can I see her?" It came out awkwardly and even the motion of holding out her arms felt forced.

Walter walked up and handed the commander her baby before walking out. Krea studied the girl. She had dark red hair that was growing faster than usual. One brown and one blue eye, tan skin, and a button nose. It was a perfect mix of herself and Alex. "You like pain huh? Your mother always laughed when someone fell or tripped on themselves. Especially when I would fall up the steps. One of the many things I loved about her. She would've loved you so much. Enough for the both of us and beyond." There was a moment of silence when Kiara grabbed Krea's pointer finger and squeezed. Tears escaped Krea's eyes. "You are beautiful. I don't blame you. I promise to keep you safe Kiara." Krea noticed the tight grip and was impressed. "You are going to be very strong and stubborn one-day kiddo." Krea smiled, in turn, earning a smile from Kiara. "I have to go, Walter will be here till I get back." Kiara stretched and yawned. "Sleepy? I guess I can wait." Krea sat down on the ground and held the baby to her chest while closing her eyes as well.

She woke up a little later to find Kiara fast asleep. She got up and put her in the bed and wrapped her up. Before she left, she created a small barrier to protect the redhead. When she walked out of the tent, she was met with Walter holding her armor and the dragon's tail. Well, he couldn't lift it so it was just standing on the side. "I won't be needing those."

"Are you kidding me? If they don't destroy you then Charlie's men sure will. You need to be protected."

"I am a mage, I'll have to rely on myself and mana. Don't worry so much old friend, I always come back." She smiled.

It was the first genuine smile he's seen since the Queen's death. "How long will you be?"

"If I'm not back in three days, wait longer."

Walter smiled at that. "I'll see you soon Commander."

Krea nodded and made her way toward the Anderfell Kingdom, hoping they would listen to her. She was never big on hope, but that's the only thing she has now. She reached the Kingdom which was heavily guarded. One thing that worried Krea is that this Kingdom is led by a woman that is against all mages. The only reason she puts up with Charlie is because of the resources. Krea just hopes that they don't know the mage side of her. She took a deep breath and walked right up to the front gates. Being greeted by two spears pressing against her. One on the sternum, the other on the abdomen. She put her hands up. "I must speak with Queen Christina Alberich. It is urgent."

"Is she expecting you?" A woman's voice said from a distance.

Krea looked around until she saw the Kingdom's most honored Commander, Susan Constantine. She towered over Krea and the two men holding her at knifepoint. "Not necessarily."

That's when they made eye contact and Susan smiled. "Commander Krea Bu. I never thought I would meet you like this. I've heard a lot about you."

"I can say the same."

"I know we are supposed to kill you and your friends, but I didn't think you would make it this easy."

"I didn't come here to fight, or surrender." She said while cutting the older woman off. "I just need to talk to Christina."

"For?"

"An alliance."

"That's a stupid move. What's stopping me from killing you right here."

"Let me talk to her, if I can't convince her then you can kill me when you please. Or at least try."

"Challenge accepted." She smiled. "Let her pass." Susan stopped the woman before they reached the main doors that led to the Queen. "If you so much as look at her in the wrong way, I will kill you."

Krea smiled at the way the woman spoke, defending her Queen with threats to the enemy. It was bittersweet. "I know you care about her, I would never hurt her."

"You know nothing." She spat as they went through the doors and was met by a woman just shorter than Krea, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. She wore silver and red armor as if she was going into battle or intimidating people.

"Who is this young lady?" Her voice sent chills down the young girl's entire body.

"This is Krea. The Commander of the Delgado Kingdom." Susan said while pushing her to the bottom step, waiting for any reason to attack. "Well, what is left of it."

"And what do I owe the pleasure?"

Krea looked around for any signs of Lily, she had to be here somewhere. "I came to offer a deal."

The woman laughed. It wasn't evil or full of hatred, but a genuine laugh that could brighten a room, given the circumstances. "What could you possibly offer me that could make me turn on Charlie."

"A way to take over her Kingdom and kill all mages with her."

This got the woman's full attention. "Alright, you have my attention."

"You have one of the largest armies of all Kingdoms, yet you don't use it because no matter how many men and women you have, they stand no chance against an army of mages, even a small group. You're men join me and we take Charlie down."

"What's in it for you?"

"Besides Charlie's death? When you take rule, you make peace with all of the Kingdoms. I know you have a good heart."

"And what makes you think you stand any better of a chance against mages?"

Krea knew the hatred ran deep between Christina and the mages, but she had no other option. "Because not only are the people I'm with experienced against them, I am a mage. I know how they think and fight. My knowledge and your power will be able to overcome the Cao Kingdom."

Susan was outraged by this statement, and without even a clink of her armor, Krea pressed against the wall with her forearm, Krea although surprised didn't fight it any sense in proving all mages are out to get them even in defending themselves. "You are a mage!" The woman bellowed pressing hard on the mage's throat, Susan looked to Christina as she unscathed her sword. "My lady, let me kill this b***h!" The armor-clad ruler saw the scene before her, signaling Susan to lower her weapon, but not release it. Intertwining her fingers she thought about Krea's words. The young woman had a valid point. She was tired of being controlled by a power-hungry Queen that was more suited for a street corner than a throne, compromise is needed. Sighing deeply she looked at Krea.

"She does have a point Commander. Stand down we need her just as much as she needs us." Susan stared up at her in disbelief, she pulled her arm away from the mage's throat and replaced it with her sword. The woman never listened when she was this heated much like Krea, but deadlier. She has more years defending her Queen successfully, a thought that made Krea swallow a lump in her throat. She has to keep her head leveled so this won't end up like last time. She needs to stay calm.

"I will not fight alongside this f*****g wench! It is our job to destroy her and her people! You mages are just walking, living embodiments of corruption! I see your wrists are slit which can only mean blood magic!" Krea had to stay calm, Susan can't make her crack, and Christina already said yes to the plan. The Queen stood. "Susan! Enough!"

The Older Commander got closer to Krea's face. "We already took their Queen, let me take their commander."

Krea's eyes turned black, 'F**k diplomacy!' She thought as she grabbed Susan's blade with her bare hand, it cut into her palm but she hardly had the mind to care, she weave her magic into the blood and stabbed Susan's forearm with a dagger of blood. The older knight jumped back in pain ripping out the dagger and watching it dissolve, in her distraction Krea managed to get close and hit her with a left hook. Susan caught the punch and the right one that followed moving forward and head-butting the mage. Krea didn't budge from that move and as blood slipped between the two of them Krea's eye grew black. "Do not speak of Alexandra!" She said darkly. The knights surrounding them began to unsheathe their swords to help Susan. The older woman slowly separated herself from Krea and while licking the blood dripping from her forehead she lifted her arms addressing every knight in her sight. "No!" She got into a fighting stance "She's mine!"

The two commanders went at it, each countering one others attacks effortlessly. Now and again they would get a good hit in.

Lily ran into the room and saw what was happening. She squeezed past the men who were circling and saw Susan give Krea a combo shot to the stomach, followed by a jumping uppercut that sent her flying back into the crowd of people that held her limp body by the arms. The whole room was spinning. She tried getting back up, but when she made any attempt, she felt a strong pain in her back or neck. The knights were fighting dirty and it pissed her off even more, but she refused to use magic again. She was kicked back into the circle and landed on her hands and knees. She looked up to see Alexandra standing in the crowd. "Princess?"

"Get up Krea. Get up."

Krea saw the figure vanish, before getting to her feet and smiling at her attacker. "You need to work on your hits. Your men hit harder than you, that's just low." Krea noticed the woman's anger and knew that she took the bait. Anger is always a weakness. Susan charged at her but was met by a sidekick to the abdomen.

Lily ran up to Christina. "Mom! Please stop! Krea is a good person! Nothing Charlie said was true! She just wanted them dead because they wouldn't join her! Please you have to help them."

"Enough!" Christina's voice boomed. Everyone stopped and spread out. When the circle opened, she saw Krea standing above Susan, ready for another blow. "I said enough!"

They both moved away from each other and Krea walked over to the Queen. She saw Lily and smiled. "It's nice to see you again Lily."

"You want an alliance then you will come to talk to me. In private."

Krea nodded and followed the woman into the next room. It was small and dimly lit, but comfortable. Christina handed the woman a glass of water. "Thank you."

"My daughter thinks that you and your people are in the wrong."

"You're daughter?"

"Well not by blood, but Lily was my best friend's daughter, but my father had her killed for magic so I raised her."

"How old is she?"

"Twenty Three and she will stay that age forever."

"How is that possible?"

"I'm not sure, some spell her mother cast upon her years ago. She was to stop aging at the same age her mother died. She was never one to go out without a bang. Some magic is just unexplainable."

"Poor child, How lonely it will be."

"She is a smart young woman, she will always have someone around."

"I meant what I said, if you are willing to hold your end of the bargain and bring peace, I will take out Charlie and the mages. You get all the benefits. Nothing to lose but everything to gain."

"You were never good at negotiating... Were you?"

"No, not really. It's the reason I'm in this mess."

They studied each other, waiting for an agreement of some sort. "Alright, but on one condition."

"Name it."

"She's been gone for too long!" Roux shouted.

"It's only been a day," Walter reassured. "The walk there would take hours within itself, give her time. Have faith."

"Faith? After all that has happened, you expect me to have faith?" Roux laughed bitterly. "Save your breath for someone else who will buy into that horse s**t."

Walter didn't say anything, just smiled at the girl. She was so young and innocent but could kill an army if she had to. A true warrior. He looked around and noticed Jordan looking at him before smiling and going into a tent. "I'll be back. Here, watch Kiara." He said while handing her the baby.

He walked in to see a not-too-happy Jordan and was worried about how her emotion changed so quickly and why. "Are you alright?"

"What was that earlier."

Walter was taken aback with confusion. "What? When?"

Jordan rolled her eyes. "You kissed me."

"Oh, that." Walter smiled. "I like you Jordan, I've liked you for a long time. I just thought I wouldn't get another chance to do that."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You have horrible timing Walter."

"I saw you and Krea kiss while the knights trained."

"When!" Then she remembered it and laughed a little. "Krea just did that to keep Alex safe."

"Wait what?"

"It's a long story. I..." She walked closer to the man, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I like you too."

Walter was glowing at the comment as he put his hands on her hips and kissed her. It started as a soft peck but grew to get heated as their lips moved in sync. Walter was moving his hand lower before the opening of the tent was undone and Krea stood there, looking worse for her, but with the biggest open mouth ever. She was shocked. "Krea it-" Jordan started, but was cut off by Krea's stunned expression turning into a huge grin.

"I knew it." She said happily. "I have a surprise for you guys."

"What?" Walter asked, getting himself together.

"Things just turned in our favor." She smiled and motioned for them to follow her out.

Walter walked out, hand and hand with Jordan and his jaw practically hit the ground. Before him, stood thousands of soldiers, some were legends that he's heard stories about. "How did you pull this off?"

"I'll tell you later. These men are under the four of us and Christina, all fighting in the name of Alexandra."

"I am impressed Krea."

"I learned from the best."

"What happened to your face?"

"Oh you know, had to prove myself to the Commander."

"Did it work?"

"Nope. She still hates me."

"Krea!"

Krea looked in the direction of Christina who stood in front of her men and motioned for her to join. "Thank you," Krea said with a grateful tone.

"It will be an honor to fight alongside you and your family. I've heard many stories. I was a friend of your father's."

"Even though you hate mages?"

"I hate mages who follow the wrong ruler. Your father was a good man."

"Thank you. When should we move out?"

"We should take a few days to prepare. My people could learn a lot from you guys."

"Us as well." Krea looked at Walter and nodded before shaking Christina's hand and walking to her sister. "Hey, sis."

"I was worried sick!"

"I'm sorry. Can we talk? Privately?"

"Sure." They both walked into a tent and Roux set the baby down. She looked at her younger sister and saw something in her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything. I owe you my life."

Krea took a deep breath. "I need you to sit this one out."

Roux's eyes went wide. "What! You will need everyone you can! Why me?"

"I'm telling you this because the soldiers out there need to keep morale. This is an unachievable victory."

"Don't say that! What is it that dad always said?"

Krea sighed. "It's never over until the last person's standing. Numbers don't matter, only strategy."

"Exactly, so don't ever say that again. There is always a possibility."

Krea looked at the woman that she loved. "I need you to stay back for Kiara. If anything happens, she needs to have family around her." Krea took off the necklace that her father gave her and placed it in Roux's hand. "When-" Krea was cut off by an evil glare. "If anything happens to me it will glow red. That shows that I am gone. There's an enchantment that attaches me to that necklace."

"What if you win?"

"It will glow purple. Signaling the battle is over and that Charlie is dead, or we took over the Kingdom."

"That's a complicated enchantment."

"Scott taught me."

"I don't know if I can-"

"Please, Roux. Do this last thing for me."

Roux began to tear up. "I'll protect her like she was my own."

"Thank you. And don't stay here, go far away to a whole new place. I want her to be in a safe environment."

"We will go where dad grew up. It's a beautiful place, not destroyed or corrupted by war."

"Where?"

"Hayland."

"Good. Oh and keep this between us."

"Of Course."

Krea smiled and hugged her sister before walking out and seeing people drinking and laughing. "What's going on?" Krea asked.

"Drinks!" Susan said, wrapping her arm around Krea.

"Shouldn't we prepare?"

"If I am going to die tomorrow, I am going to enjoy myself first. Don't be so serious."

"That's funny coming from you Commander."

"Look, I don't like you or your kind, but I'll deal with you till this war's over."

Krea just shook her head and smiled. "Screw you b***h."

"Already taken sweety."

"Is she bothering you?" Christina said.

"Not at all!" Susan slurred.

"Not you Sue. Go over there and dance or something."

The woman rolled her eyes and walked to where everyone else was.

"Thank you."

"Anytime. Look I know this seems weird, but they need to relax. Susan has a point."

"I know."

"Good then loosen up and have a good time. We will attack in a couple of days, until then, we drink!"



© 2022 SapphicIntrovert


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on December 26, 2022
Last Updated on December 26, 2022


Author

SapphicIntrovert
SapphicIntrovert

Sappington, MO



About
I'm 27 years young and doing my best to live my best life. Some days are better than most, but here we are. I started writing silly sapphic stuff when I was 16. 11 years later still doing the same jus.. more..

Writing
Jealousy Jealousy

A Chapter by SapphicIntrovert