Righteous Revenge--Chapter 1

Righteous Revenge--Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kaiko
"

The beginning. Age 12.

"

I went to bed the previous night, never thinking I might not yet come back.  I was never thinking I might die within the next week .  Never thought I might wake up to my death, fear freezing me over.

 

I was wrong to think I would always be safe.

 

This morning, I opened my eyes, refreshed from a full night's sleep.  I never saw my ceiling, covered with a Twilight poster.  I never really saw anything.  I only felt horror rush through my blood faster than the adrenaline.

 

What I did see, was a man in a ski mask.  I was about to scream, when he covered my mouth with more force than I every could.  I tried to hit him, but I couldn't.  Another person grabbed my arms, making me completely defenseless and weak.

 

It wasn't that I didn't fight back.  Oh, I fought back, hard.  They were strong and kept a good grip on me.  I jerked, pulled, struggled, and jolted everywhere.  They didn't budge.

 

"Wow, this one's strong.  Think she'll last long with the injected toxins?" asked the man holding my mouth.

 

"Hmm, muscular strength doesn't really mean anything.  Though, she does seem to be a tougher teenager than most.  Maybe her immune system will hold," suggested the woman holding my arms down.  "Kent, time to put her out," she ordered.  Put me out?!  What is happening?!  This isn't just the common kidnapping!

 

"Yes ma'am," he replied.  I felt a second of sharp pain in my neck, and then I lost all feeling and control of my nerves.  I could still hear though, and I eavesdropped on my kidnappers.

 

"Okay, Kent, we did a bad job covering up the evidence.  You know what to do?" she asked.  She was obviously of higher rank than him.

 

"Burn all evidence, this time, the entire house," he answered the question.  Burn the house?!  No!  NOOO!

 

I tried to shout, but it did no good.  I couldn't believe any of this was really happening.  Why?  Why...kidnap...me?!  Out of all people, why me?!

 

"Right," she said, "Hope this girl lives."



© 2009 Kaiko


Author's Note

Kaiko
Please tell me what emotions you get from this. And I'm sorry for having so many grammar errors, I can't find them, but I always know they exist.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on April 28, 2009
Last Updated on April 28, 2009


Author

Kaiko
Kaiko

Nun-ya-bees-ness!!!



About
Hi. I love to write, but not as much as other parts of my life.(That's why I don't often log on anymore) When I write, it's like living a different life, where I can be a total different person, so I.. more..

Writing
I Am Who I Am I Am Who I Am

A Book by Kaiko