Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by SarahZain
"

The manner introduction between Serene Zain and the young CEO Pilot Academy in Malaysia.

"
"Miss Serene, you have visitor," as I was typing document on my laptop, my assistant surprising me with saying that I have visitor. I blinking my eyes multiple times and ask her to proceed bringing the visitor in. Emily and visitor come into my office, and I smell Giorgio Armani perfume passes by . I stand up and make my steps towards and we shake hands. As I touch his hand , I realize there is something that flowing in me , while I gazing his pair of black grey eyes. And I realize this is beginning I knowing about him, Fird Grey.


            Yawning while stretch my body . I look around , cool breezing in the morning feels on my warm body. I rise and make my steps to the bathroom, bad hair day of dark red brownish as I look at the mirror. Its very bad hair day type of hair. I giggle and close door. Its looks like I had a sex in the morning. Ok it was not , it just visualize how it looks. Today ,what should I wear ? For taking decision to pick some outfit was difficult in my life.

"Oh hello young lady,"a girl with blonde long hair remark me from the kitchen . 
 She is my bestfriend since highschool , now she is taking high paid modelling , Echa Syaidatull same age as me, 29 years old. I take the latest newspaper and sit on the bar chair, "Morning Echa" I said.
"Hoping today is the best day I guess,"said Echa while putting a glass of orange juice on the bar surface. She seems to know I had confusing dream, well it was a good dream but I can't describe the goodness, only confuse I could gain. "Hoping so"I said while taking mandarin oranges from the basket not far from me. Echa look at me and grouch  . "Do you put mascara on , Serene?"
Yes my name is Serene Zain, young producer in IT Designer,own a big successful business at urban city in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. I am still 20s, well late 20s, around 29years still single . Why am I still single? Maybe I am too picky searching of high taste of man I guess?  "Yes I did, why?"
Echa's forehead lift, "It looks awful you know? Take it off"
Oh really? Damn, I am gonna late for my work. So I take wet tissue from my handbag and wipe both of my eye sheath. 

As usual, I driving my precious car, R8 V10 Audi Red Coupe off to my office , it is a sport car. Well I don't expect that it was sport car, but I love the specification, hey, girls also can own a sports car ok? My papa who is lawyer ,lived in New Zealand asked me why I loved the car so much and its not beauty for a women or a girl like me drive in. But in my mama's hand, she said why not? I am not that girly stuff anyway all I can say is my mama is always understand me better and more than papa was. 

The road its quite clear for Kuala Lumpur's morning. Usually it will be much heavier morning , but today is kinda clear and calm , I like that. My office is around Bukit Bintang, named Serenity Production. A 30-story steel building with many glass with . Its still early. 7 am. Is very early than I expected, so as I park my car and lock it, I think maybe I take my morning tea .

"Morning , Miss Serene" my assistant greet me that morning infront of my office. I smiles at her, "Morning to you too, Emily,"I reply and I walk into my room . How is my room like?just a simple wooden covered floor, dark mohagany main office desk and two brown leather couch with a round table in the middle. Emily knock the brownish wooden door and bring some paper works. "This are from second group asking for your agreement,"she said. I look through , remind something about from group 1 that I take a note last week. "How the progress, Emily ? Is there any problem from group 1?" I ask while my eyes still stick to read the paper works. 

"I have told them about their deadlines is day after tomorrow last week,"
"I see, alright then. So its there any news that I need know about the private pilot to send me to Penang?"
Emily turn her books over, seeing some notes I guess. "Yes ,there is , Miss. This afternoon, he will assign to meet you ,"
I lift my forehead. Meet me? Why? "Does he tell you why?"
"He said that is proper introduction"
I blink my eyes and I grin. "Alright then. Its quite rare to have manners introduction. I approve. Thanks Emily, I will give to you this agreement once I am done it" .Quiet rare, but I am looking forward about this. But not too overwhelming . 
"Take a note, Miss" my Iphone ring as I end my words to Emily. Oh is mom. I pick up the call. "Serene"
"Oh Rene, mom's here"
"Oh mom, yes ? What can I do for you?"
"Are you busy now?"
"Kind of,"i am tying my long wavy hair with hair-band. "What's wrong mom?"
"Ah it is nothing, I just want to hear from you, when are coming back to New Zealand?"
"Around winter I guess?" i immediately think out of blue. 
"That's long, nevermind, do you find a man of your choice yet?"
"Mom, my taste does not live in this Malaysia,is rare to find,"
"Why do you find the rare animal?"
"Because it is important  . Mom, they are not animal, they are humans,"
"Haha, I just kidding, alright don't be so long, I won't live long like vampires you know?"
I smiles, knowing that my mom want grandchildren soon, but for me I rather care about more in my career instead of running to find one fine man . 

"Miss Serene, you have visitor,"Emily surprising me remark on me while I was spacing out of the blue , but at the moment I realize I was typing earlier . Thinking of my dream I had this early morning. I blink my eyes multiple times,and tell her to proceed to bring the visitor in. I stand up and tidy off my hair and my blazers that I wear now. My clapping my cheek to snap it out. And then, I biting my lips for the first time. I gasp, wait what?
Emily and visitor come into my office, and I smell Giorgio Armani perfume passes by which suddenly control my sense of sexual . I stand up and make my steps towards and we shake hands. As I touch his hand , I realize there is something that flowing in me , while I gazing his pair of black grey eyes. This dejavu. Its the same thing I had this morning. I blink my eyes multiple times as the door close from outside. "I am sorry for staring at you," I apologize and I turn my look towards my tea lounge. "Please have a sit,"I invite him to sit down.

As I sit, and he also sit, I realize he keep looking at me. So young , very good looking ,wearing my favourite outfit for man, fine grey suit with black tie, fine black brown hair . How old he could be ? 25? Its that too young? I swallow my saliva in case my voice not clear. "My name is Serene Zain,"
He smiles and back to normal, he looks arounds at back to me while saying his name, "My name is Fird Grey,pleasure to meet you , Miss Zain . Your office I am quite surprise. Nice and elegant" he just give the compliment sudden. I smiles and thanked to him. "So you confirm to make flight tomorrow at 8 pm ?"he ask. Then Emily come and politely put two glass cup of Earl Grey aroma pass by through to my sense. I attempt to calm my self with a nod without saying anything. Is not like first time to see people like him , but seeing his pair of eyes, which trying conquer my rose ,I am very cautions about it.

"So you like my great grandfather's tea?"
I smiles, oh this is his great grandfather's? He looks at me again. "You seems so quiet , Miss Zain?"he guessing. Again, I bite my lips . Since when I use to this? "No , I don't . I just, I was wondering why do you need to see me ?"
"Because I would like to,"he immediately answer. That is surprising. He take a sip of the tea politely. "Its not that easy for me to meet someone, you know?" he continue and look at me again
"So you like rare things happen?"
"Perhaps?"
That's news. Because I never met this kind of guy which picky on things to come in his life. And c***s head to the other side. "Do you have ever bring someone for your private pilot stuff?" there I go asking the question. Yes , I do want to know about it, whether if it is was picky type . "No , I don't , Serene,"

Gasp. Wait? Did he called my name? The door knock and appear Emily . "Miss Serene, there is call from Key Production"she said. Fird Grey and I look at her. "Tell them , I will call later,"I order. Emily obey and door close. "Where were we?" I ask. Fird Grey smiles and his pair of eyes look into me. "I do like to know about you,"he said. I blink my eyes multiple times while grin. "What do you want to know about me? Look at me, I am nothing to discover,". I can't breath correctly, my heart beat fast. I can say that, I getting nervous after he said that to me. 

"I am, Serene," back to my real name. Okay, this is confusing. We keep staring each other with quiet surrounding us. He getting to my nerve. His scent and the way he talks , almost control me now. He stand up as well I. We shakes hand . I feel I don't want to go , I want to him to stay. That's crazy . But that is what I am thinking right now. "So I will meet you tomorrow , Miss Zain?" back to my father's name once Emily enter to my office. "Surely do, thanks for this proper introduction"I said. I follow him while walking towards to the lift. Emily gives him office bag . "Me too, I was very pleasant to meet you , Miss Zain,"and the lift arrive. He enter . And we look each other again. He looks way too attractive from that view, straight view. 

"Serene"he said while smiles. I don't know, my hearts beating fast each time he call my name, its like magical spell tone with it.
"Fird"I said his real name and the lift door kindly apart of our introduction. 'Mom, I think I have found the rare animal'


© 2015 SarahZain


Author's Note

SarahZain
Is there anything, just email to me at [email protected]. Or comment . Hehehe. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on February 21, 2015
Last Updated on February 22, 2015
Tags: romance, serious-romance, comedy, egoistic, arrogance, stubborn, malaysia, life


Author

SarahZain
SarahZain

Ampang, Malaysia



About
Young amature writer in English Genre. | Twenty-One| Lived in Malaysia | Love romance and comedy| Love Jazz, classical songs | more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by SarahZain