Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by SarahZain
"

I swallowing my saliva, I have never experience of coerce from a man for my daily eating problem. So this is my first time, and Fird Grey done it

"
Blazer wear on his body while staring at the mirror wardrobe. He rectify his neck black tie then his Mont Blanc watch wear on right wrist.  Morning breeze giving him smile towards his BMW M3 white car where park in the basement of Pavilion Suite. He switch the gear and pressing the accelerator pedal while holding his steering. 

"Morning sir,"his assistant greet . He smiles and enter to his office. "I want my full appointment lists in 5 minutes,"he order. "Yes sir, right away"

He sink on his office chair and grouch his breath. Then his black door knock, his assistant walk towards him with some of papers . "Here is the minute meetings that you approved the other day ,sir. As it, from your short notice last night, I adjust timing before you bring Miss Serene"
He look over the list of meetings today. Quite plenty, around 4 meetings he have to attend . "Alright thanks for your effort,Daniel" he said and put the paper at the said. "Tea sir?"
"Sure do,"he smiles. 

I look over the documents in that fine afternoon. Yesterday kind of nightmare I had. I had this dream, which the vision clearly seeing a black tie was untie aggressively . Its that sound erotic? I think I had erotic dream. Again, biting my lips without noticing it. Since I met Fird Grey, I can see that often biting lips . His sense, his scent, his walking, his everything into me. Ok , it is sound very obsession . I release grouch and continue on my work . I have to get out from this erotica . I need to focus on this work. For the future. Am I debating on myself? That's sad .


" So you are going to Penang for how long?"ask Echa seeing me packing some of my clothes into small luggage. "Just 3 days 2 nights,"
"That's short,"
"Is business, Echa not playing vacation" 
Echa smiles,"Yeah , I never been in serious business path. Oh yes, I am going to Phuket for next shooting," tell Echa . I look at her. "Phuket? Is that at Thailand?" As usual, she will going out from Malaysia, taking photo-shoot . But quite surprise that her next shooting at Thailand . 
"Yeah, they want to do some Thai style , because I was from there before, remember?" Oh yes, she is from Thailand,no wonder the her director wanted to go to Thailand. 
"Oh yes, you are,so when are you leaving? Tonight ?"
Echa nod and she takes a sit beside me. "Say Rene, can I tell you something?"
"What is it?"
"I have a boyfriend,"
Ok, she have boyfriend now. 
I lift my forehead. "Boyfriend? From?"
"From Sunway?"
"Sunway Lagoon?"
"Heish no , from Sunway Pyramid,"
"Oh Egyptian?"
Echa look at me with gloomy face. "Are you seriously I am with Egyptian?"
I smiles, like to tease her somehow although kinda annoys her. 
"Then you said you with Sunway Pyramid's guy"
"Is not the pure Pyramid guy !!!"
I smiles happily. "Calm down, I just joking ,"
"Jeez,cut it out please,"Echa roll her eyes.
"So what is his name?"
Echa smiles and whisper the name on my ear. "Hmm, nice name?"
"Right? Ahh, I falling in love again,"suddenly her phone ring out of no where. She stand up and run to find her phone at the living room. "Tell me if you want to go ,okay?"she shout from the living room before pick up the call. "Alright!" I shout . What I feel now is being a mom to a daughter who currently having a new boyfriend. Now I know what my mom felt before. Haha. When I will get one? Suddenly my mind think over Fird Grey. Why do have to be him in my mind now? Sigh. 

I pull my luggage diagonally towards to my private plane that night. I am wearing wrap black dress and black heels like always outfit for my work. I can feel so calmly with the wind flow. I can't hear anything beside of the plane's engine . Emily beside me carrying my another bag which full of my paperworks need to observe during auditions tomorrow . As I infront of the plane's door, a guy wearing pilot's uniform pop out. "Oh my,"I surprise with the existence. "Oh I am sorry, Miss,"then once I smell the usual perfume from him and sees his face. It is Fird Grey with shock expression, quite cute. We surprisely staring each other, especially our eyes catch and lock. "Oh.."that's the only word I can say now. I can say that my heart beat stop. But just only a second, otherwise I might dead now if its last long. 

I look away outside of the plane. I touch my face , it still feels hot. I keep on day dreaming remember how Fird Grey looks in pilot's uniform. I release my grouch . "Miss, would you like to have some Earl Grey?"Emily remarks politely to me. I look at her, nice timing Emily , I feel want to have one now. "Yes please, I would like to have some," I reply with smiles , happy with her consideration without asking, she getting more better assist me since the first time she work with me . Emily smiles back and proceed her work to the pantry behind . 

Emily drive over R3 V10 Red Audi towards me where I am standing under the stair of the plane. Emily walks out and  take my handbag . I  pass to her while smiling. "So do you have meeting here, Miss Zain?" suddenly Fird Grey remark me from beside. "Oh dear god, can you not surprising me that way of sense?"I said , my forehead change wrinkle , scowl expression . Fird Grey grin. "I am sorry," I grouch and reply the question earlier. 
"Yes I have my big meeting with my workers,"
"I see, do you free tonight? Can we have dinner ?"ask Fird Grey. 
"Dinner? But I am driving to Oriental Hotel,"
"Oh is that in GeorgeTown? Nevermind, so we having dinner around the corner then,"
"Are you trying to forcing me to accompany you?" 
"You have to eat, Miss Serene. I know you have not eaten on the plane," he said in arrogance tone.
I swallowing my saliva, I have never experience of coerce from a man for my daily eating problem. So this is my first time, and Fird Grey done it. 
"Alright then, I will drive mine , and you drive yours,"
"Deal then"

Salmon Grill cutting very nice and put into my mouth. Is delicious and juicy . Texture of the salmon mix with the BBQ sauce makes the salmon grill perfectly ,very professional taste for Hard Rock Cafe's appetite  . From Fird Grey side, he is having his Lamb Crib Chop . Some of the customers in the restaurant look at us especially to Fird Grey wearing his pilot uniform. I feel uneasy with that kind of situation ."Just relax, Miss Zain. Are you feel anxious about the surrounding?"
I put c**k at the side. "Well do I have to feel anxious? I did not commit any crime,"
Fird Grey look at me while cutting his Lamb Crib meat. "You did ,"
"I did what?"
"Spell on me,"
I grin, "I did not, why should I put spell on you?"
"Your scent gave spell on me all the time,"
Gasp. That's sound itchy . "Excuse me? My scent ?"
"Lancome is my favourite taste,"
That sound introvert, his smell give spell on me too. I don't know that he have the same feeling with I do. 
Silent at the side of me, just  ,Fird Grey smiles. "So , what kind of you work you do?"
"I am doing production,"that's better topic. Business topic instead of sexual harassment's.
"Oh production ? You mean director?"
"Kind in designing of web"
"I see, so it sound you quite busy"
"I am, tomorrow there will an auditions for competition in designing Jimmy Choo's website"
Fird Grey drink his water and continue "That's sound interesting,"
"Yes it is,"
"But you are the most interesting I want to more," 
Ok its continuing , well what can I expect from a man? Always itchy feeling whenever they feel want to pick up with girls? . Fird Grey smiles meaningfully . "I mean is you are interesting that no one can never brave enough to take that part on designing on someone whom already high level,"
"Oh , thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it very much" I continue eat my Salmon, the surrounding full of Jazz songs in the Hard Rock Cafe becoming my sense to be calm . I will be more calm whenever I heard jazz songs was turning on, its remembering my mom used to play piano when I cried over about something. Oh, I miss her now. 

"So goodluck on your audit tomorrow,Miss Serene,"he said right after I open my car's roof of R8 V10 Spyder. I look at him. "Thank you, so see you by the day after tomorrow then," I like to his face. His mysterious face.
"Surely do," he hear some Ariana Grande covering Emotion songs was played from inside of my car, he smiles , learning something I guess?  I changing my gear and pressing the accelerator  . I had very pleasant dinner. But why I feel lonely now? I want to see his face all the time. Ah ! I want to sing ! So I sing out loud of this Emotions by Ariana Grande with my heart open wide. Don't let this unknown describe feeling over me . 


© 2015 SarahZain


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on February 22, 2015
Last Updated on February 27, 2015
Tags: romance, serious-romance, comedy, egoistic, arrogance, stubborn, malaysia, life


Author

SarahZain
SarahZain

Ampang, Malaysia



About
Young amature writer in English Genre. | Twenty-One| Lived in Malaysia | Love romance and comedy| Love Jazz, classical songs | more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by SarahZain