Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by SarahZain
"

"Maybe I should not ask for it"

"

I look myself at the make up mirror. Thinking all over that I had a dream last night. That I could taste and touch someone lip. Another erotic dream. My godness. Why do I have this kind of dream? Fird Grey perfume overwhelming my body . Yes at first morning , his name in my head all because of his Giorgio Amani's perfume in my dream. I release my grouch. Yesterday , was the best for my life because the first time I went to pasar malam with him, but when I thought of his face being serious, is like that is not him. He seems to be trouble. My wavy red brownish hair comb neatly by Emily from behind. She really likes my hair . For some reason she compliment of it. I smiles. She look at me. "What's wrong Miss?"

"Nothing , remind of your words about my hair,"

"Oh.."she smiles blushing. "Say Emily, how do you buys groceries?"I ask, wondering how she did the course by her own. Emily blink her eyes . "Why Miss?"

"I just curious, yesterday Fird bought his groceries from the market, I wonder how it feels if I were you"

Emily smiles, "I see , well umm.. I always remember what Miss would like to eat, for example Mac and Cheese, I have to find macaronies and mozzarella cheese . My brow rise aside. "Why the name have to be Mac? Sounds like Apple create it,"

Emily giggle. "It is not, it just someone create the Mac and Cheese,"

Suddenly my stomach want to eat some of the Mac and Cheese. "Oh dear, now I feel hungry for Mac and Cheese"

Emily smiles, "Right away , Miss"she done tying my hair to half ponytail.

All of suddenly while I am having my breakfast, someone ring the room . Emily who accompany me while eat with me , stand up and wipe her lips with white napkin . She walk to the main door . As she open , Fird Grey appear wearing his pilot uniform . Me ? Sitting on chair with gasping expression . "Are you having your breakfast ?"he ask as he enter to the room . "Yes I am . Would you like to have some of Mac and Cheese ?"

He smiles and take a sit the end of the table . Emily close the door and went to the kitchen a while minute ago . "Heavy breakfast I guess ?"

I smiles and Emily appear with a little of Mac Cheese . My brow rise aside . "Thank you" he said to Emily . "That's little" 

Emily back to her sit . "Yes , I am bringing plane later , if I eat to much , I might be puke later ,"he said and start to eat . I stop my eat. Lost appetiete I guess . That's right , I am taking plane later , and I am eating cheese . Fird Grey look at me wih his black grey eyes . "Do you have anything after arriving ?"

I grouch and have a plain water to my throat . "No ,"simple and curious . "Ok then , after we have our breakfast , we will take for a walk then ,"he concern tone and expression makes me stop thinking . "I am terrible sorry for being think about the cheese , Sir" Emily appologize . Fird Grey smiles "It is ok , I was thought to have some but I never thought that you make it" 

Emily blushing shy . 

He seems okay then yesterday . Maybe it solve ? Yeah I hope so . Its kinda creepy seeing that expression again .  But , why he come to my room ? Is that obviously strange . 

Then , he invited me to ride car with him . I am scared to ask him , so I let it be . We went to the garden just now . We had a walk . A silent walk . "This place is quite calm is it ?" he murmur .

I smiles ,"Yes it is , do you like this place ?"

He smiles showing his answer . "For the first time , yes I like it . I never been this calm before , " we stop walk and stare to the lake near by . Never had before ? "What is that supposed to be mean ?"I ask , curious . He look at me with his pair of blackgray eyes , I saw some sorrow begin to open slowly . Is cold . "I have been busy all this while and yet don't have time for my self" he swallow his saliva right after he said , he throw his look back to the lake . There is something missing but its look a puzzle for me describe . "You should have own time like this "

I grin and shake one my head . "I barely to have this , only for business trip I attend to visit places" I admit . Yes , as CEO , kinda hard for me to handle but income always pop up into my account but all is for my future goal . "May I ask , Mr Grey ?"there is a question for him . Which are I curious all about .. He look at me waiting for me to questioning him . "What kind of relationship we having?" Silent gasping between us . Only sound of water from lake pass by our surroundings . He just look and stare at me . Did I ask wrong question ? But he did not answer awhile minute . I smiles and look away . Maybe I should not ask for it . 


"Umm I am ok now , should we be going now ?"I change the topic . My heart beat nervously . And he release his grouch and make his way without saying anything . I just follow his back and kind of sad following my sense . 


Since enter to his BMW car , we did not talk each other , Emily drives my R8 at the back . It seems he is being his world alone . Sometimes I look at him , he just look straight ,focusing on his driving .

He really likes to be alone , I guess . But what he doing when he is alone ? I blink my eyes multiple times , why I need to know ? He smiles and focusing his driving .I feel sorrow somehow along the road , I am staring . The song played from the radio flow into my heart . As I thinking myself , what relationship between me and him . Why he always appear my life and days ? Maybe having private pilot is priority about client safety ? My memory playing back his stare during our first time . Why did he stared at me ? Is there anything behind those stare ? 

Cool overwhelming my warm body .Shiverring a moment then Emily put shawl on me quite warming . I grouch , why I feel so uncomfortable ? Worrying and sad all over me . It is because I disappointed  ? I could say so . I am on my way home . Yes home . I want to play games and release my stress for this weekend . Maybe having widow shopping with Echa ? That's sound interesting . Wait , did I try to calm my self ? I giggle a little . Aroma Earl Grey pass to my sense from behind pantry . I look back seeing Emily is putting a few sugar cube to the tea and stir it . I look infront and see the controller door . Did I made mistake asked the question earlier ? His face seems hard to answer . This is the first time he could not say any words for my question . 

"Tea , Miss" remark Emily . As usual polite way which not make me surprise . I smiles and nod . As she put the tea cup on my side table , she go back to the pantry , cleaning some stuff . 

The plane land safety at 5pm . Emily went off to take my R8 Audi Spyder from the garage nearby . While I am waiting , someone came down from the stair . I smell Giorgio Armani perfume come by . I look on my left , "I am sorry for being rude not talk to you when we were our way earlier"

I smiles , the plane engine slowly shut down . "Please take care yourself during this weekend,"he said right after Emily park R8 in-front of us . I look at him . There is something bothering  him but he did not tell about it . Maybe it was my fault . Emily take my luggage and put it into the car bonnet . "Thank you for accompany with me for this days" I thanked to him before I enter to the driver sit . He hold the car door . "Me as well ,"he said . When I all ready , with holding the steering , my right white heels touch accelerator paddle , releasing my break down . Emily enter to right door , "Good day , Miss Zain" last words from him before the door close . I grouch and start to drive away from the plane area . Certainly I feel bad about it . 

That night , luckily Echa already at home . Echa , Emily and I went for shopping at MidValley , karaoke , and playing bowling . I had all the fun and happy . Sounds like I am having heartbroken , one of the tips right.? Hanging out with bestfriend is best cure I supposed . The song I sang is Smile from Avril Levine . I shout every time . Haha . 

Feel better as I lying down on my comfy bed . I can hear raining heavily like my heart now . The fresh cool came from the rain breeze . Is more natural than using air conditioner . I grab my pillow and hug it . I feel the same thing I had this evening , gloomy conquer my day even-though I bought so many clothes and stuff . I hear Echa laughing while watching television with Emily from the living room . I am kinda disappointed at the same point of it . Because he did not ask for any of my contact . Maybe his doing job as pilot not more than that . Why I am so expecting about it ? But unexpected things is I never feel this feeling , which is want a man like him so badly .  

Sound of symphony in the air playing by very professional pianist from dark living room in middle of Kuala Lumpur . He play very emotional way , while closing his eyes without clothes on , just his sweatpants . He stare the keyboard thinking of something in his head . Release grouch and take his phone which annoys him ringing since just now . 

"Grey" his blackeyes looking dim to the view from his penthouse .


I wondering how will be my weekend looks like. I need to get some fresh things for this moody before working days start. Oh dear god, please help me. That night I dream, I dream I hearing belt unlock from pitch black view. What was that ? All I know I can hear so close and myself breathless . I can't see anything. Where am I? And more important, what I am doing ?




© 2015 SarahZain


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 23, 2015
Last Updated on February 23, 2015
Tags: romance, serious-romance, comedy, egoistic, arrogance, stubborn, malaysia, life


Author

SarahZain
SarahZain

Ampang, Malaysia



About
Young amature writer in English Genre. | Twenty-One| Lived in Malaysia | Love romance and comedy| Love Jazz, classical songs | more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by SarahZain