extraction.

extraction.

A Story by Saranda
"

That one person you don't want, but you need.

"
          Attacking my body, I can feel it travel through my veins and wrap itself around my brittle bones. Like a leach, it clings to every atom within my being and it wisps throughout my soul. Some would call it beautiful, the way it’s devoted to being with me, how it never fails to leave me. I’d say I’m a prisoner. During my sleep, it enters my dreams and reminds me of your touch. Pressing down on my skin, I can feel your fingertips caress my hand like you always used to. Wafts of your breath breeze over my cheek as you lean in to whisper in my ear how beautiful I am. I can see your goofy smile; I can reach out and lace my fingers between yours. Even after my slumber is over, I can feel the shock of your skin still pulsing throughout my fibers, weaving in and out; never letting me forget you. No matter how absolutely hard I try to. That longing for you is always attacking my body, traveling through my veins, and wrapping itself around my bones. I am a prisoner. I do not want you, but I need you. You course throughout my entire existence and I do not know how to extract you.   

© 2012 Saranda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 17, 2012
Tags: love, heart, usmc, feelings, emotion, long distance, departure, lover

Author

Saranda
Saranda

MN



About
Hi, I'm Saranda. I find happiness in horses, the Military, words, and nature. I just want to write beautiful things that touch people. 1 Reader more..

Writing
infection infection

A Story by Saranda