fading into the sun

fading into the sun

A Story by Saranda

          Her finger traced the rim of her coffee mug listlessly, thoughts swelled within her mind. Steam spilled out of her mug into the air, aimlessly fogging any area that was to be touched. Clouds began to form within the sage hues of her eyes as her world filled with new daydreams, pulling her away from reality. Across from her, his attention dwelled on her; watching her slip away from reality and into her dreams and imagination. A light breeze swept across their little table outside of the coffee shop, teasing the strands of their hair. His blue gaze watched her auburn hair twirl as the breeze came and went, his fascination of her existence never waning. Browns and reds streamed across her hair strands as the wind and sunlight flirted with her body. Just watching her encouraged his heart to feel for her more, to cherish her. Lifting his body a bit to lean over the table, he let a soft smile spread over his face as he looked at her. His fingers cupped her chin and elevated her face so she was then looking at him. “Come back, don’t be sad,” he quietly said before greeting her lips with his own.   

© 2012 Saranda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 17, 2012
Tags: coffee, coffee shop, boy, girl, lover, lovers, sad, feelings, emotion, sunlight, heart

Author

Saranda
Saranda

MN



About
Hi, I'm Saranda. I find happiness in horses, the Military, words, and nature. I just want to write beautiful things that touch people. 1 Reader more..

Writing
infection infection

A Story by Saranda