Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Sarah

Chapter 5

 

Instead of going to the principal’s office, I roamed the halls. I figured I was already screwed, so there was no real point in going. I’d probably get suspended at this point, but it didn’t make any difference. Honestly, I’d rather be home than this place anyways. Yeah, my parents would be pretty pissed off, but it wouldn’t be the first time.

I smoked a blunt in the bathroom, walked around the halls, ripped some posters off the walls. I did everything I could to avoid the security guards roaming around, and anytime I heard a teacher coming, I walked with a purpose as though I was headed to my class. No one questioned me, and no one really had the need to. Most people didn’t care what you were doing as long as you weren’t doing anything illegal or damaging school property.

It seemed like years went by before the bell finally rang signifying the end of first period. By then, I was waiting in a bathroom near my Biology classroom. I wanted to be there when that girl walked out of the room. I wanted to tell her off for telling on me. It was none of her goddamn business.

I walked out of the bathroom following the bell, and stood with my back against one of the lockers, waiting patiently for my victim to come out. I watched all the familiar faces leave that classroom all wearing an expression of distress on their faces. That quiz probably got the best of everybody in that room. I watched Kara leave with her purse slung over her shoulder and her cellphone in hand. I watched Evan leave the room, his backpack hanging low on his shoulders. He was wearing his wrestling jacket proudly, and I had to roll my eyes at the sight of it. Val walked out next.

“Val,” I called from across the hall.

“Will? What are you doing here?” she asked confused. “I thought Dave sent you to the principal’s office?” Dave was Mr. Morrison’s first name. Inside of class it was Mr. Morrison, but outside, everyone referred to him as Dave in a mocking fashion. It was always funny to act like you knew your teachers on a first name basis.

“Yeah,” I said, shrugging my shoulders, “but it doesn’t really matter. I’m going to get kicked off the team anyways, and I wanted to wait for that girl to come out.”

“Which girl?” she asked.

“The one that told on me for cheating,” I said angered. What girl? Come on Val you’re smarter than that.

“What are you going to do?” she asked concerned all of a sudden. She acted as though I was going to bash her teeth in and break her little body.

“Relax Val,” I said, brushing against her arm. “I just want to talk to her,” I said, smiling slightly. Val’s eyes looked worried.

“You better not do something stupid Will,” she said, glaring at me. She didn’t say it, but I know what she was talking about.

Last year, I got into this fight with a girl named Marissa. She told my girlfriend at the time that I was cheating on her, which wasn’t even true. My girlfriend, Angela, flipped and broke up with me. I went to go talk some sense into Marissa following the break up. She seemed cocky and wasn’t afraid of me, and I didn’t really plan on anything happening. It started out as a screaming match between me and her, but when she got a little too close and bumped me, I slapped her across the face and shoved her down. It wasn’t on school property, so I didn’t get in trouble, but rumors spread through school quick, and everyone had known what I did. I never meant to hurt the girl, it’s just that my anger got the best of me that day.

I looked up at Val, and placed my hand on her shoulder. “I won’t,” I said in a reassuring voice. She sighed and nodded, looking away.

“Okay,” she said, still unsure.

“Val,” I said grabbing her hand. “The most I’m going to do is give her a little scare.” I’d probably do a little more than that, but Val didn’t need to know. Her eyes wandered all around before looking back at me. She bit her lip but nodded.

“I have to go to class,” she said. “I’ll talk to you later.” I nodded and watched her walk away. Her long legs in those short shorts. Goddamn, her body was a killer. The things I’d do just to have one night with her.

I was staring at Mr. Morrison’s door, but the girl still hadn’t come out. What the f**k is taking her so long? I wondered. That’s when she walked through the door. Unlike all of my other classmates, she was smiling. I glared at her.

“Hey you,” I said, loud enough to get her attention, but she didn’t seem to hear me or was ignoring me. She just continued walking down the hall. That pissed me off even more. “I’m talking to you b***h,” I said louder this time, hoping she’d acknowledge my words. She stopped dead in her tracks, but didn’t turn around. I smirked, walking right up behind her. She was slimmer than I had thought, and her dark hair reached down to the middle of her back. She wasn’t bad looking, but I bet she could’ve been prettier if she tried a little bit harder. “Where do you think you’re going?” I asked in a rather curious voice. I stood behind her, my hands rubbing up and down her shoulders. I doubt she’s ever been touched by a guy before. I felt goosebumps forming up and down her arms, and I smiled. “What, you don’t like that baby?” I asked, walking around her and facing her. She had a round face and a narrow nose. Her eyes a dark brown like the color of chocolate and a pair of full lips. Her eyes were looking towards the ground and that infuriated me. “Look at me,” I commanded. I got a few glances from others, and I knew I needed to find somewhere else to go. If I stayed here, someone was going to say something. “Follow me,” I directed grabbing her hand. She struggled for a second, but I grabbed it tighter forcing a soft whimper to escape her lips. “Come on baby,” I said smiling at her. “I didn’t grab you that hard,” I said, biting my lip. I could see the fear in her eyes, and that was exactly what I was going for.

To my luck, she didn’t struggle a whole lot with me. I think the fear of something else happening caused her to keep her mouth shut while I dragged her down the corridor and into the stairwell. There were less people there since the bell signaling the start of second period was about to ring. We stood there for a moment in silence waiting for everyone to dissipate into their classes. Finally, the bell rang, and the stairwell was clear except a straggler or two hurrying to class.

“What do you want?” the girl asked softly. I smiled at her and licked my lips.

“What’s your name, princess?” I asked her, smiling. She scowled at me, and I couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her in close to me. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” I said, slowly. Her eyes were looking away from me, so I grabbed ahold of her hair with my left hand and pulled it so her eyes were looking up at me. Again, she let out a soft whimper only making my smile grow. “Now tell me, sweetheart. What’s your name?” I asked expectantly.

“Sadie,” she said softly, almost inaudible.

“Sadie!” I screamed. I could hear my voice echoing in the empty stairwell. “Sadie, Sadie, Sadie,” I repeated, pacing back and forth. She stood there, motionless, waiting for whatever was going to happen. “What a pretty name,” I said, smiling at her. Her eyes were on me, but no expression crossed her face. “Pretty name for a pretty girl,” I mocked, still staring at her. She glanced away, biting her lip. “So tell me Sadie,” I started, pacing the floor again. “Have you ever been touched, you know, by a guy before?” I asked smiling. I raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer, but she just stared at the ground. Her right hand was holding her left arm, and she looked rather uncomfortable. “I bet you haven’t,” I whispered walking over to her. I placed my hand on her shoulder, rubbing it back and forth. I watched her bit her lip, refraining to say something. “What is it baby?” I asked in a false sympathetic tone. “Is someone shy?” I asked, running my hand down the side of her body and reaching under her shirt. She didn’t say anything, but a gasp escaped her lips. I smiled, reaching up and grabbing her right breast. It was small cupped in my hand, and I squeezed, causing her cheeks to flush immediately. She still stared at the ground, unsure of what to do or say. “Come on baby,” I said, smiling. “Tell me you like it,” I said, licking my lips. Again, she didn’t say anything, so I gave her a feeble shove and squeezed harder, my stubby nails digging into her skin. “Tell me,” I demanded again.

“I like it,” she whispered, holding back the tears that began to form in her eyes. I smiled.

“That wasn’t so hard, now was it?” Just as those last words escaped my lips, I heard a door open to the stair well, and I immediately let go of Sadie’s breast. I took a step back, awaiting whoever was coming up the stairs. Sadie looked up at me, and I gave her a look signaling if she said anything, I would torment her even more than I already had.

Mrs. Nelson, one of the teachers in the English department, was the one walking up the stairs. I had heard her heels clicking against the floor with each step, and she turned the corner on the stairs, I recognized her right away. Mrs. Nelson was a fairly tall woman with short blonde hair who seriously needed to drop about fifty pounds. She wore reading glasses on her face and a pencil was lodged behind her ear. I always hated Mrs. Nelson because she always told me my work was “inadequate.” Whatever the hell that means. She looked first at me, and then at Sadie, seeing the tears forming in her eyes.

“What’s going on here?” she asked, looking back at me. I paused for a second formulating a lie in my head.

“We’re working on a skit for our French class,” I said confidently. That wasn’t odd for our school. There were always students working on speeches and skits for their foreign language classes out here. Mrs. Nelson looked skeptical, staring at Sadie again. She gave a slight nod, agreeing with me which seemed to satisfy Mrs. Nelson.

“French is such a beautiful language. Let’s hear something,” she prompted, excitedly. My cheeks flushed. I had only taken a semester of French and that was two years ago. I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to say something in French, when Sadie jumped in. “Aidez-moi, s’il vous plait.” I didn’t know what she said and neither did Mrs. Nelson. I just stared at Sadie for a moment before nodding to approve what she had said.

“Wonderful,” she said, smiling at both of us. “Carry on,” she said, walking through the doors and down the hall. I sighed with relief. This place wasn’t suitable either. Quickly, I grabbed Sadie’s hand and led her down the hall.


© 2016 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

terrible! Will is a terrible character he must abuse ganja if he rapes someone after using it. your writing isnt terrible, but what happened in it is. made me angry with will and root for Sadie.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Did she ask for help in French, right over his head? Nice touch. Speaking of touch, I was pretty surprised when his 'talk' with her took that turn, but not on reflection. As a matter of fact, I remember that I was also surprised when he wasn't fantasizing about something similar when she told on him. His thoughts of revenge being sexual in nature seems quite fitting. "Baby," do the kids still call each other that these days? Is it only done in this case because he's being sardonic?
I hope we get the scene over again from her perspective, the whole thing. She thought he was off getting in trouble, and to realize that he isn't, that he disobeyed just to get at her, does seem scary.
I wondered why he was so disgusted by the guy wearing the wrestling jacket; isn't he proud to be on the football team? Don't the athletes stick together? I figure he must see himself as above them all, adding to his character. He also consistently decides what the female characters "don't need to know" and it makes him a complete dick, so nice touch there too. Having a character keep up a habit like that is hard to do.
This was an exciting chapter, I hope there's more soon.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sarah

7 Years Ago

She did ask for help in french. Glad you noticed. I am trying to explain more of why it took that tu.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2016
Last Updated on August 20, 2016


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Carol Stream, IL



About
Hi there! I'm a 19 year old college student. I play softball in college and am majoring in psychology with a minor in French. Writing has always been a vice for me. A creative outlet to express my.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Sarah



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 20 Chapter 20

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter 14 Chapter 14

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Sarah