Thats it.

Thats it.

A Story by Sara S.

Like your girlfriend or ex, or whatever, said, I am pathetic. I am pathetic for wanting to talk to you, for wanting to be your friend. But how can i let go of something that I was with for a whole year? Someone that meant the world to me? Someone that I believed was my soulmate, or somewhere close to being everything I was gonna revolve my world around. 
It kills me to just see you at school and not being able to talk to you like we use to. So much as been happening in my life, and you were the only one ever there truly for me. Without you, I am so empty. And i dont know if you feel the same. You might love some other girl, i still love you. It feels like just yesterday we were together. And we were happy. What happened?
What happened to you just looking at me and randomly telling me you love me? Where did all the love go? How did it disappear? Why aren't my feelings gone like yours are? Why cant i let go? Why do I feel so alone without you? And how can you tell me i can live without you because ive done it before. Yes, ive lived. But I did not live with a person like you in my life. 
Ive held it in, and i wanted to be your friend. but i dont know if you do or do not. We do not have to get back together, i just want my best friend back. I miss you so much.
Writing this, just makes me feel so much better. It feels like I am actually talking to you. I dont know when you will read this.But, I want to be friends with you, i want you back in my life.

© 2014 Sara S.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I understand the story. Old wisdom once stated. "Lovers can't be friends. They crossed of line of no return and you can't balance the desire and emotion.' I like the desire to hold on to friendship. When you are young. I believe people will change and friendship is still a possibility. Thank you for sharing the story. Open the door to a long discussion.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sara S.

10 Years Ago

I absolutely love that quote. Thank you very much for reading my piece. I love reading your comments.. read more



Reviews

I understand the story. Old wisdom once stated. "Lovers can't be friends. They crossed of line of no return and you can't balance the desire and emotion.' I like the desire to hold on to friendship. When you are young. I believe people will change and friendship is still a possibility. Thank you for sharing the story. Open the door to a long discussion.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sara S.

10 Years Ago

I absolutely love that quote. Thank you very much for reading my piece. I love reading your comments.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 5, 2014

Author

Sara S.
Sara S.

About
Just a teenage girl trying to find herself behind a pencil and a piece of paper. I wish there was poem word to sum up my life, but there isn't, soooo I write plenty to find out where I truly fit. .. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Sara S.


Life. Life.

A Poem by Sara S.