March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012

A Chapter by VannahBanana
"

another hard week, but hard doesn't always mean bad, does it?

"

What's happened this week? An eight hour drive towards a game that we lost, a failed FFA Leadership/Business test, 7 sets of lunges--to the fence and back--(you know, those really painful ones that make you want to slit your throat.), three tiring softball practices, a 50% on a writing project because my teacher didn't understand the "content in which I was speaking of", and the final moment of accepting what will happen, is going to happen anyway.

      Even as every muscle in my body is cringing with the memory of those God-awful lunges, I'm so... very thankful my mom isn't in the hospital and she's doing much better.

      Even as my mind is in overdrive and I'm typing this entry while doing yet another time-consuming school project, I'm so proud of my dad. I'm so pleased of what he's done and what he will do somewhere else some other time.

      And even as I know that sometimes, life sucks, I know that there is something better in God's plan. You've just got to trust him. I know I'll have my ups and downs in faith, but faith will always be there.

      I want to reach out to people. But how can I? I feel as if I'm doing all a fifteen-year-old can do. Hm. Gosh. I've got to think somethings out. Or.

      Just let them be.



© 2012 VannahBanana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012


Author

VannahBanana
VannahBanana

AR



About
Hey. I'm Vannah. I suppose it'd be a bit redundant to say I like reading and writing, but I'll put it on here anyway. I also like making new friends. (: I'm fifteen years old, but I've got a lot of.. more..

Writing