Future Lover

Future Lover

A Story by SavyNess

"Before you said you were mine, I was yours already."
I keep telling myself I'll write to future me/my future lover and just remind myself/them what's important and always has been in case we ever lose ourselves amongst temporary circumstances.
I hope I never forget laying in bed promising myself the next time I love I'll give all of my everything and show the person a whole new love.
I've concluded life is full of lovers and new types of love. Each one is one- of- a kind and every time you should really enjoy it to the full potential. Make the best out of every moment.
If I love you and you're reading this, I don't do this enough. If I'm difficult, talk to me. I'm Ms.Understanding, I'll understand, I'm good at that. I've been waiting for you. I want to be everything you told yourself you'd hope to find in a girl. I will be that and more if you remain loyal and honest.
If I ever lose my way, PLEASE say "over it" I guarantee I'll drop it. I hope I'm your best friend and if I am not just give me a bit longer. 
Can't wait to miss someone's voice and touch. Excited to hunger for someone's 3 am thoughts, experiences, wishes, favors and fears. I hope I love you in a way that you learn to love yourself more.
Seriously, if you're reading this and I love you... you're my everything. You deserve this. I deserve this. Let's make this unforgettable. Let this be what you think of when someone mentions euphoria. Allow me to be the woman to make you proud daily and fill you with more desire each day. Let's spend our time learning each other and ourselves.
Time is a beautiful thing to gift someone, I will never let it go to waste. Lets go new places and do new things. Lets be fun and adventurous. Millions of photos, please.  Experience and succeed, with me. Show me your favorite songs and tell me what you've dreamed of. I want your mom to love me, I want to surprise her on the holidays and stain the season with my name.
Promise me despite where life takes us, love will always guide you back to me for years to come. Let's make it perfect, we can work on anything. Simply summed up, we can.

© 2015 SavyNess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice to write to a future lover, I have wrote a few myself and laugh at myself when I read back on them.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 20, 2014
Last Updated on April 3, 2015
Tags: Dear, future lover

Author

SavyNess
SavyNess

FL



About
Passionate. In love. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by SavyNess