What is This?

What is This?

A Story by Scarlett Letter

Why would I do what you want? "Because you love me" thats your reply. Well the truth is your right, the truth is I do love you, but the problem is you dont love me back. To you Im less than dirt. You only show affection to me when you want something. We've come so close, yet our lips have never touched. We've never kissed at all. You hug and caress me but never more than neccissary. You grab at my waist and pull me near, so close you can whisper gently in my ear. So close if I just leaned in our lips would meet, but I dont. I stay my distance and smile and nod when Im supposed to. Your arms wrapped around me, calms me, sooths me. Just your touch and my heart beats fast, just one touch I want to make this last. The feel of you so close to me is so perfect that I can barely breath. Then you have to go away, act like nothings happened. You and your dirty little mind games, Im so sick and tired of it all. I Love You so much it hurts to say. I love you but I cant speak for you. I dont know how you feel, I dont know what I can do to make THIS real. Im sorry I cant be who you want me to be, Im sorry, What is it that you want from me?

© 2011 Scarlett Letter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on September 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 13, 2011

Author

Scarlett Letter
Scarlett Letter

About
I Am The PainThat Flows Through Your Veins, I Am The Darkness, That Only Speaks in Names, I Am The Blood That Flows Down To Your Fingertips, I Am The Words, Upon Thy Lips! more..

Writing