Why is it fun to be a dog?

Why is it fun to be a dog?

A Chapter by Schambelor

The aspects of being a dog take you through the less known paths of female lifestyle. As long as someone's able to conserve his own limits and his self respect, life of "my body is the people's body" can bring really few things that are not enjoyment and tranquility. It is always important to choose your own actions so that your good dog path is peaceful and lacking of unnecessary criticism that will only bring emotional instability and the need to rethink your next actions towards the people around you. This auto sufficiency is the determinant element that decides whether you'll be known as a good dog or a manwhore.

There's very few things in life as stimulating as friends, sex and the adventures between lovers. The art of being a dog is an art that dominates those three aspects of life and keeps them balanced, looking forward to both give and receive beautiful experiences and good moments. The fun that this balance provides is as stimulating as these elements on their own. However, given the social perception about these adventures, being a "manwhore" is a forbidden thing and what most people try to say about it is that such path is an evil one, for senseless men that do not deserve a good life. Those that say that us dogs are condemned to failure are wrong (once again, I point out that I'm talking about good dogs; the difference between them will be given in the next chapter), because they are people that have never tried this path or that did, but in a wrong or negative way (manwhores). Trying out things about life that you feel attracted to is the key to personal happiness.

So why is being a dog fun? Why is there satisfaction in this lifestyle? Based on my own experience, I can list up to six main reasons.

1. Because it is a strategy game

People that have played Risk, Age of Empires and games like that will understand quickly. It is tough to move among shadows and deciding the best way of seizing your objectives... when they are a whole lot. A dog is never interested in only one woman; that's for men involved in a relationship.
As in this games, you must chose the best moments and places to launch your offensive, while taking care of being attacked as well. It is basic to know different techniques, since not all of them will fall for the same one. We all have a different style. And seizing such objectives requires a deep analysis of women as well, because they all have different personalities and preferences. Beware: never give up confidential information to a girl in order to get her. If such information falls in the wrong hands... game over. But sincerely, if you don't risk it then you can't seize it, and dogs like us are beings born to face risks.

2. Because what is forbidden, is fun
You're at a girls house. You have made out with her before, but you want more. But her parents are in the room next door, and so is her ten year old sister that's the biggest c**k blocker you've ever known. However, for some reason you think that the moment to strike is now, and so you strike. The objective is on its way to getting accomplished. Now, honestly speaking, isn't it much more satisfactory knowing that you've accomplished something in which all odds were against you? Doing something that you want to do but is forbidden has one of the most intense effects on us humans, something really close to beating your own records.
On the other hand, we are speaking of prohibition not only in situations, but also as the action of being a dog and it's social acceptance. Being a dog is a forbidden thing. And in our human nature lives certain attraction towards breaking the rules. It's the same about consuming alcohol or drugs (all or almost all of us have done it before in a way that's not approved by society); the eventual need of it exists in the same way that the need of being a lover exists. Call it survival instinct, animal instinct, whatever you want. But no one can deny that we will always feel the need to do it.

3. There will always be someone different
Life is a path that subdivides in many others. In each one of them we find different things, different experiences. As long as we conserve our doggy instinct, we will always be searching for new girls to practice our courting. It is impossible due to our nature that we stay with a definite group of women and that only with them we develop our "mischievousness". Due to these paths of life, we will keep on meeting new people, that will in turn make us meet other new people, and so on until the end of our lives. An among those new people, new objectives will rise.
Each woman is a different world. They offer us new experiences, new perspectives about them, new opinions concerning their behavior. For curious beings like us there won't ever be total satisfaction in them; by instinct we will always go for more until we consider that what we know up to that point is enough. The woman is a being of infinite elements that with beauty and seduction lure us to new feelings. How could we ever resist to discover such universes that they teach us with their love, if at the same time we love them so much?

4. Because even if you repeat, it's because of something

Let's say you have a Pokemon album. You collect the stickers with happiness and you're always happy to find a sticker you're missing on the new packs. And in such album, there's this one sticker that happens to be a golden Pikachu that you know for sure very few people have. How couldn't you be glad to get it again knowing its value?
Saying that hitting on a girl that you've had something with before won't bring you nothing new is absolutely untrue. I repeat: a woman is a being of infinite elements. It is good to try and find new objectives, but if the old habits used to make you happy, then why not go back for a while at least? The best thing about these recurring relationships is that the girl should already know what your plan is and what you expect of her, and so both of you will understand each other beautifully. And there's nothing better than a girl that will help you discover more about female nature, because that is our ultimate purpose.

5. Because it stimulates our ego in a healthy way

Objectives are vital for every human being with perseverance and the will of constant improvement. As such, trying to accomplish those objectives is a natural interest that benefits us internally. For us, being able to establish such a bond with a woman is being able to appreciate her nature, but also our own ability to flirt.
Seeing it from a more materialist point of view, who wouldn't feel flattered if his friends come along and congratulate him for making out with some girl that everyone's been hitting on but none got the chance? Man lives from his pride, and feeds himself on strong emotions such as feeling that his abilities to flirt are working. Still, it is very important to be able to control such pride. An unnecessarily excessive ego boost could make us believe that we are the ones to be desired. A good dog is always humble and simple-hearted, and not many girls like arrogant boys (except brain-lacking women that liked to be treated like garbage, but that's another chapter).

6. Because, after all, it gives peace and emotional stability
I don't want to say that being in a relationship is a terrible thing. It is, indeed, something beautiful. But it's also true that being single helps to find more about yourself. Great Renato Cisneros (a famous Peruvian writer) told us that finding someone you can have a relationship with is not hiding or eliminating your own solitude; on the other hand, it is finding someone you can share it with. But there's no way you can know about yourself and your solitude if you haven't been alone in the first place. People that have been in a relationship for a long time and that after breaking up discover the path of the dog will believe me when I say that such an emotional impact allows us to rediscover ourselves as men and to find our own limits, decide what we consider is wrong and what we consider right. This makes us complete men. It helps us grow up, be mature. Being single is a way of being at peace with yourself. Your own predisposition towards your own benefit will determine if you shall keep such peace or not.

Some might say that there's plenty more reasons behind this lifestyle, but these six include most of them. However, having fun should always be a healthy thing and with all due respect to people around us, including ourselves. In that way you will conserve not only the valuable experiences of these fleeting relationships, but also important friendships and a positive perception of people towards you. And from time to time, an old friend will become a lover again, and a new passionate story will be born.



© 2013 Schambelor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013


Author

Schambelor
Schambelor

Lima, Miraflores, Peru



Writing