Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Sean C Stucki
"

Chapter 11 - Me inside / my own factotum

"
11


Put on my leather jacket with the punk and metal band pins, parted my hair down the middle with water and more cheap gel. I headed for the front door.
 "Did you sign up for those classes?" Mother asked as she sat on the couch and watched her lyfetime bullshit.
 "Yeh. Porn f*****g class starts Monday."
 "GLENN! GET THE F**K OUT!"
I shut the door then began to make my long walk. My chest was feeling tight but that'll happen to anybody that downs 3 cups of that 7/11 coffee.
I was exited the old folks home that was down the street from the parents place and I used a short cut and turned the CD player down. Steve Ignorant wasn't gonna help me for this upcoming situation.
 "There he is! Start running!"
I placed my large black headphones on my shoulders. One of my 'friends' & his older brother caught up to me then grabbed both of my arms, 1 on each side.
 "Chocko got you a gift. It's huge! Big box in red's garage. You can't miss it." Miggy, the older brother said to me.
How does that old saying go? With friends like these who needs enemies? I was nervous. The box could be filled with a hornet's nest or a big pile of feces. I walked into the garage. Poncho ran ahead of me with Miggy and I noticed Kole standing beside the box with a video camera.
 "Happy birthday to you." Poncho said as he took the swisher out of his mouth. He then yelled: "Open it!" while trying to bite his lip.
I began to unwrap the large present fearing the worst.
"Surprise!"
Chocko yelled as he popped out of the box naked.
 "I'm gonna make you my slave wife!" He yelled as I frantically tried to leave the garage. He tugged and pulled at my jacket then as I tripped and fell he mounted me a ravaged dog. I heard Kole yell "No, don't." somewhere in the background. At some point in the scuffle Chocko swiped my wallet. I curled up in the fetal position thanking my dark god for not getting raped or further humiliated. Miggy grabbed my hand and helped me get up.
 "You really need to learn how to defend yourself."
Little bits of advice.
 "Alright." I mustered up.
Chocko came back to the garage after putting his clothes back on and handed me my wallet. It smelled like piss.
 "Why is my wallet wet?"
 "I turned the hose on & sprayed it down."
 "Then why would it smell like piss?"
As I turned around with my thumbs and fingers holding the wallet open Poncho gave me a quick shocking slap. For no reason. Everyone began to laugh. I heard it from the mouths, in my ear drums, I hear it 10 years later, in my mind, my dreams. Bullying with pranks.
 "Stand up on your own two boots, your f****n' worthless!" Poncho yelled as he followed me to the front of the gate. As I grabbed the wood all of them stopped me from entering and Poncho had a mouthful of blue slurpee. I knew what the crew's plan was and they we're using Poncho as their work mule. I pointed to him.
 "Don't do it. I'm asking you politely not to do this, please." My blood pressure was pumping so hard I felt like I was going to pass out. Like a race horse in the fourth lap. Just as quick as the words came, pleading for them to stop it came spewing out of his mouth splattering all of my face, my jacket, my shirt. I felt some of the spit dropping off of the tips of my fingers.
Everyone went silent.
Darkness formed inside.
"You MOTHERFUCK! I'M KICKING YOUR F****N' A*S!"
Poncho put his hands up and ran backwards and began hysterically laughing.
 "Wait! Glenn! I'm sorry!"
A voice began speaking to me in my head. The sound was trembling. As if several vocal chords we're going off at once. Guttural base strings.
 "Stop! Lie to him. Pull him in." This demon said.
I obeyed.
 "Damn dude! It was just a joke you s**t face." Poncho began walking back up to the group.
 "Gain his trust and get poncho close then while his guard is down give him a south paw as hard as you can."
I obeyed.



© 2018 Sean C Stucki


Author's Note

Sean C Stucki
None

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on January 24, 2018
Last Updated on January 24, 2018


Author

Sean C Stucki
Sean C Stucki

Tucson, AZ



About
Just a poet writing out some short stories more..

Writing