I try to educate a Hollywood Director...

I try to educate a Hollywood Director...

A Story by SeanWegmann
"

This is something I sent to Director Sam Raimi. Afterwards there was a knock-down drag out fight. I am no longer allowed in any Sizzler in the Northwestern region. I'm sharing it with you.

"

Spider-Man 3 was good, but a couple of minor alterations would have yielded perfection.

 

                In my version, Tobey Maguire’s dopey a*s would have been replaced with action superstar and ultra-Republican, Bruce Willis.  Sure, there would have been an age and hair discrepancy that I’d need to smooth over, but it would have definitely cut down on all the pussyishness.  I happen to know for a fact that Bruce Willis refuses to cry on film for anything less than $15 million or scenes involving children being eaten by wild animals.  As well, while the Peter Parker in Spider-Man 3 is a college student and photographer for a major newspaper, moonlighting as a vigilante hero, my Parker would have a ninth grade education and work as a meat packer �" while still moonlighting as a vigilante hero.  (Except, of course, my vigilante hero would smell faintly of cow blood and industrial detergent.)  Making him a meat packer, in my opinion, brings Peter Parker closer to the audience.  College student?  Photographer?  I don’t know… sounds kind of exotic.  But meat packer!  Oh, yeah!  I can identify with packing meat.  All kinds of meat. 


                Mary Jane Watson would, of course, be played by the erotically succulent Pamela Anderson for two, very large, eye-catching reasons.  (Reasons which would make the shooting of over a dozen separate scenes in heavy downpours hardly a questionable matter.)  Instead of an aspiring actress, Mary Jane would be a stripper and call girl in training.


                The rest of the cast I would leave unchanged since I planned on cutting all of their characters from the final script, anyway.  If Topher Grace wants to sit at home in a kiddy pool filled with motor oil pretending to be Venom, he can be my f*****g guest.  That b*****d didn’t even have the walnuts to finish out the run of That 70’s Show with his pals.  What a dick.


                Anyhow, the way I see the movie basically playing out, we’d open with Peter Parker getting some awesome fellatio from Mary Jane on a giant web suspended between two trees overlooking the East River.  Just as he’s about to blow her brains out, a rocket ship (yes, a rocket ship) that reads “Mohammed Jihad, LOL” burns a fiery trail through the night sky and crashes into the nearby water.  From the flaming wreckage emerge three, towering, powerfully-built Iraqi supermen bent on the destruction of New York and the humiliation of Spider-Man.  Al-Qaeda is up to their old tricks again! 

Peter shoos his girlfriend away and swings valiantly into action.  Helping his dark-skinned adversaries understand what it means to be a red-blooded American, Spider-Man produces a katana and submachine gun, engaging the turban-heads in battle for the next three and a half hours of movie time.  Sprinkled in between sequences of graphic violence and harsh, Scarface-esque language, Mary Jane gets naked in the rain and does her fair share of pole dancing.  My film would then conclude with one of the longest slow-motion sequence of all time: a 35-minute scene in which Spider-Man caps all three terrorists in the forehead with a single bullet.  After following the projectile all the way through each skull and brain, the scene starts over again and shows everything from a slightly different angle.  This happens maybe six or seven times and all to Beethoven’s “Bagatelle in A minor”.


Following his victory, Peter goes home and bends Mary Jane over the arm of a couch for major Hero Points.  Then, the credits roll.


F*****g masterpiece.

© 2012 SeanWegmann


Author's Note

SeanWegmann
Once again, this is for comedy. I mean no offense to anyone. Also, once again, if you do not like this please tell me in a constructive way. Just flaming me won't stop anything and only makes you look less intelligent. I appreciate your feedback and hope you laughed at this like I did. Ignore the grammar as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on September 6, 2012
Last Updated on September 6, 2012
Tags: Sizzler, Spider-Man, Spiderman, Spider, Man, Marvel, awesome, badass, breats, Pamela Anderson, Stan Lee, Tobey Maguire, Fight, Movie, Dark, Love, Horror, Action, Comedy, Humor

Author

SeanWegmann
SeanWegmann

Houston, TX



About
Human-ish. Nearly English-fluent. A*s-clown. Possibly a Middle Eastern terrorist. Probably not a child molester. All phrases commonly assigned to prolific author Sean Wegmann. But yo.. more..

Writing