Aishiteru

Aishiteru

A Story by Searching4aMuse
"

Mark and Samuel audition for the spot in an upcoming play. What they didn't expect was being cast opposite each other. Gay romance. Oneshot.

"
Midsummer... a time for love, a time for heartache and for one boy a time for the chance to find the feelings he has for someone goes way beyond friendship.


---

“Line up; boys on one side, girls on the other!” Kinji yelled. The tall blond had a clipboard in his hands and a pen behind his ear. "Hm," he said as he walked up and down past the young hopefuls.

“You.”

Kinji’s long dainty fingers reached out, grabbing a boy by the chin. He tilted the teen’s head up, looking into his wide, innocent eyes.

“Hmm…” Kinji got a twinkle in his eyes as he looked the boy up and down. “You’d make a pretty good Eli-Marie,” Kinji whispered so only the teen could hear.

The boy’s eyes widened. “Excuse me?”

Kinji chuckled. “Don’t sound so startled. You have the perfect look.”

“T-to play a girl?”

Kinji nodded. “Yeah. What’s your name, boy?”

“Mark Monroe, sir.”

Mark was a fifteen year old student at the Starlight High Boarding School, a very prestigious Dance and Arts school; Mark was at the top of his class; he was very good at what he did; singing, dancing, acting, you name it.

When Mark heard that the famous Moonlight Talent Academy was auditioning students at Starlight High; looking for some fresh new talent, he decided to try out.

Now here he was being told by the talented Kinji Kazumi that he’d be perfect for the girl role of Eli-Marie.

Mark guessed he could understand why Kinji would think he’d make a good girl. He was pretty small and had a girlish figure, well minus the b***s; his voice was soft and sounded like a girls, and put a wig on him and you’d honestly mistake him for a girl.

“Mmm, Mark, you say?” Kinji smiled. “Don’t look so freaked out by the idea, Mark. Many of my pro guys got their start by playing female roles in their younger years.”

“But… but what about all the girls auditioning?” Mark mumbled, his cheeks red.

Kinji glanced behind his back at all the girls lined up. “Ah, they’re okay, but they don’t have the ‘look.’”

Mark flushed even more. They didn’t have the look and they were girls! He did have the look and he was a boy! This was all too confusing.

“I’ll be talking with you later, Mark, you can count on that.” Kinji smirked, then moved on to all the other hopefuls.

“Hmm.” Kinji stopped across from a stocky redhead, “I like your look.” Kinji said unabashed. “You’d be perfect.” Kinji put his hand on the boy’s shoulder. “Stand up straight.”

The redhead did so, eyes going wide when Kinji’s hands started to roam over his chest, as if feeling for imperfections. “You’re perfect, yes.” Kinji nodded, agreeing with himself.

“Uh, thank you, sir.”

“Name?” Kinji asked, removing his hands.

“Samuel Stone.”

Kinji glanced over at Mark, who was currently gazing off into space, with a far off look in his ocean blue eyes; he grinned.

“Yes, you’ll look perfect playing across the one I’ve picked to play Eli-Marie.”

--

“So what’s the show about anyway?”

Mark looked up at his best friend, Rianna Wind. The young blond was sitting across from him on his bed, snapping her bubble gum. Mark and Rianna shared a dorm room at Starlight High Boarding School. Mark hadn’t known it when he started Starlight, but the dorms were co-ed.

At first it had been weird sharing a room with a girl, but Mark had soon gotten used to it as his and Rianna’s relationship grew. It didn’t grow as one would expect from a girl and a guy sharing a room; rather it was a relationship of great friendship.

Mark did love Rianna and vise versa, but it was only platonic love.

Mark showed Rianna the script he’d gotten from Kinji. “It stars Eli-Marie. Eli is a teenage prostitute who goes through men like some girls go through shoes, but she meets someone who wants to take her away from the world she‘s grown to know.”

Rianna read through the script a little. “Wow!” The blond murmured, “This is very X-rated!”

Mark’s eyes snapped up. “Huh?”

“What, you mean you haven’t read the whole script?”

“Uhh, no, I haven’t.” Mark admitted.

“Well, there are no sex scenes or anything, but there’s a lot of kissing and stuff. And Eli seems to kiss almost every male cast member in the play.” Rianna chuckled. “Whoever they’re getting to play Eli must have a lot of stamina too keep up with all these kissing scenes.”

Mark flushed, looking away from Rianna. “You really think so?” He asked.

“Yeah, she’ll at least need to know how to kiss.” Rianna looked up, “and I find it hard to believe that they’ll find a good enough girl here at Starlight. You know how all these girls are little prudes or lezzies.”

Mark started to laugh. “Rianna, you just described yourself to the T.”

Rianna’s face turned beet-red. “How rude! I’m not a prude.”

“Yeah huh, you are.”

“Lu and I have only been going out for a little bit; there’s nothing wrong with holding out until you’re ready.” Rianna said as if she was defending herself.

“Sorry, Ri, of course I know that…” Mark said, “So that means you haven’t done much kissing?”

“No.” Rianna admitted.

“Me either.” Mark mumbled.

Rianna rolled her eyes. “Well that’s not hard to believe; you’ve never had a girlfriend.”

Mark moaned, putting his head in his hands. "Ooooh, what am I going to do, Ri?!” He closed his eyes, remembering what happened like it was yesterday.


“It’s been decided!” Kinji exclaimed, “You’re going to be my Eli-Marie!” Kinji clapped his hands, girlishly giggling.

“Here,” Kinji said, giving a shocked Mark a book. “It’s the script. Read over it and make sure you’re at the first cast meeting on Monday. That’s where I’ll be announcing who will be playing the other roles.”

Mark numbly nodded. Script in hand, he left the studio.

Rianna wrinkled her nose, a concerned look on her face. “What’s wrong, Mark?”

Mark glanced up at Rianna, crystalline tears running down his cheeks. Rianna gasped, crawling over the bed to him. “Mark?”

“I’m so nervous, Rianna, and very scared… and really excited; all at the same time!”

“I’m very confused.” Rianna said, “Why are you crying?”

Mark's eyes went wide; he touched his cheeks. “Nerves, I guess.” He mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

“Wanna talk?” Rianna asked, reaching up with her small hands, wiping Mark’s tears away.

Mark clasped his hands together, nodding his head. “Yeah. You know Eli… well the casting director decided he wanted…” Mark glanced down, “me to play her.”

Rianna blinked. “Huh…what?” Rianna got up from Mark’s bed, going over to the door. closing it so nobody could overhear their conversation. “You play a girl?”

Mark nodded. “Yeah.” Mark mumbled, “and I’m worried about the… k-kissing scenes.” He flushed, “and I’m worried about w-who I’ll have to kiss.”

“Well according to the script you’ll be kissing everyone.”

“I’m so going to die!” Mark moaned, falling onto his back.

---

“I can’t help but notice that there isn’t one girl here,” Samuel muttered to one of his friends.

It was Monday and everyone who’d been told by Kinji to show up was in the meeting room at the Moonlight Talent Academy.

Kinji walked into the room overhearing Samuel. The blond grinned. “Ahh, so you’ve noticed?”

Samuel glanced at Kinji. “Well, yeah.”

“Well gentlemen, I have decided to go about this play the way the great William Shakespeare did in his day.”

Some guys in the room gave Kinji a confused look, while others looked at him with wide eyes.

“You can’t be serious?” Samuel said. “That would mean…”

“Exactly.” Kinji grinned, rubbing his hands together.

Samuel paled.

“Now, as to whose playing who…” Kinji started.

“Ack, I’m sooo sorry,” A rain drenched Mark yelled, running into the room. “I’m sorry,” the teen repeated. “It started to rain as I was walking over here and… and… I slipped and fell down…” Mark looked down at his drenched clothes, flushing.

“It won’t happen again, I promise!” Mark said, limping over to an empty seat.

Kinji looked at Mark, startled. “Are you okay?” he asked, bending down in front of Mark. “Someone get me a towel.”

“Here,” Samuel smiled at Mark, handing the smaller teen a towel. Mark flushed, taking it from him.

“Thank you.” Mark told Samuel, turning to Kinji. “I’m fine… just twisted my foot a little,” he said as he started to dry his hair.

“Oh, I’m relieved.” Kinji smiled, standing back up. “We can’t have our star hurt.”

“Star?” Samuel questioned. He glanced at Mark, raising an eyebrow. Mark did not look like the male lead at all. He was much too small and much too cute.

Kinji grinned. “Everyone, I’d like to introduce you to our newest Eli-Marie!”

Mark flushed, glancing up at all the guys who were now looking at him with wide eyes and gaping mouths.

“Er, h-hi.” Mark stuttered.

“What!? Him?!” Samuel shouted.

Kinji chuckled. “Well, look around you, Samuel, do you see any other guy here who would look well in a dress?”

Samuel looked at everyone, for the first time in his eighteen years imaging men in dresses. He shuddered as he looked at each guy. “Well, I suppose William wouldn’t look so bad….” Samuel shuddered again, “but only if he had a wig on.”

Kinji giggled, “Right, that’s why William is playing Su-Ling, Eli-Marie’s best friend.”

“What?!” William exclaimed, “Since when am I playing a girl?” He crossed his arms.

“Well there’s a first time for everything and I think you and Mark will make some kicking girls.”

“That’s such a gay thing to say!”

Kinji’s eyes narrowed; he stood up tall, shoving his face into the speaker’s face. “Well, I am gay; you have a problem with that?” Kinji’s eyes grew darker and he suddenly looked very scary.

“No! No problem whatsoever, sir.” The teen in front of Kinji said, trembling.

“Okay! Good!” Kinji grinned, clapping. He bounded away from the trembling teen, going over to Samuel. “You’re going to be playing Odin, the male leading role. The one who saves Eli-Marie from the world she lives in.”

Samuel paled, glancing over at Mark. Mark glanced up at Samuel, his blue eyes wide. Both flushed, looking away from each other.

‘Why is my heart racing so much?’ Samuel questioned himself.

Kinji patted Samuel on the head. “You’ll be a great Odin!” he said as he walked over to someone else.

“Steven.”

A blond teen looked up, eyes suspicious. “What? I’m not playing a girl, too?” he asked.

“Of course not, silly Billy, you’re so manly. You’re going to play Gunn, Su-Ling’s brother.”

Steven sighed. “We’re siblings?”

“Yep, but also lovers.” Kinji giggled at Steven’s shocked face.

---

“Just what kind of play is this?” Steven grumbled to his friends.

William glanced over at Steven, shrugging his shoulders. Since he’d learned that he’d be playing across Steven, the teen’s been really quiet.

“Well, I guess it won’t be so bad,” Samuel mumbled. “It is a job and all.”

“Yeah, but you do know that we’ll have to be all over…” Steven eyed William. “And in rehearsal, they won’t be dressed as girls.”

Suddenly William bolted up. “And what’s wrong with that?” He asked Steven, his eyes wide. “Even as a guy, am I so revolting to look at?”

“Huh?” Steven blinked, looking up at William.

“If you don’t want to kiss me that bad… I’ll just quit. I don’t want you to have to do something you don’t want to do.”

William’s eyes seemed to fall and he looked absolutely distraught. Turning away from Steven, William started to walk off, his face red. He was so embarrassed for making an outburst like that. What would Steven and Samuel think?

Steven looked at Samuel. “What just happened?” he asked.

Samuel looked after William’s retreating back. “I think… you hurt his feelings.”

“How could I have…” Steven’s eyes widened. “Oh, you don’t think…?”

Samuel shrugged. “Dunno, but it looked like he was about to cry.”

At hearing that, Steven felt like his heart skipped a beat. “What?” Steven felt very troubled. He hated to think he could be the cause of William’s sadness.

“Umm, what I think is that William was upset at the idea of playing Su-Ling because he likes you.”

Steven flushed. “Then why would he be upset?”

“Because you’ve openly expressed your disgust at the idea of playing Su-Ling’s lover.”

“Personally, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being gay,” Samuel said, “and if you do feel the same way about William, you should stop him before he actually quits.”

“But, I don’t know if I feel the same way.”

“But you don’t really feel disgusted by the thought of kissing him?”

“No,” Steven admitted, “I just acted like that because that’s what I thought others would expect of me.”

Samuel rolled his eyes. “Who cares what others think and expect. Do what you want.”

“All right,” Steven said with a smile.

---

“Mr. Kinji,” William started to speak as he walked into the staff room. He was a few minutes early for the cast meeting and really needed to speak to Kinji about something.

The room was dark, but William could see that there was someone in the back. “Kinji.”

Suddenly the lights were switched on and William found himself facing none other than Steven.

Steven flashed a charming smile William’s way, making the silver haired teen flush.

“Steven, what are you doing in here?”

“Well, waiting for you, actually.” Steven said, walking over to the smaller teen.

“Why?” William asked.

“Well, I wanted to let you know you’re not revolting to look at, at all.”

William blinked, flushing. “Excuse me?”

“You better not quit, William.” Steven grinned.

A bright flush spread across William’s nose.

Steven leaned closer to William; so close that the other could feel his breath on his cheeks. “You know, whether you’re wearing a skirt or not, I wouldn’t mind kissing you at all.”

William’s eyes went wide.

Chatterinig happily, Samuel and Mark walked into the room. Steven and William bolted away from each other, looking like they’d been caught doing something really illegal.

But as luck would have it Mark and Samuel didn’t even notice the two at first.

Kinji walked into the room. “Ahh, good the four main cast members are here.” He put his hands on his hips. “So have you guys practiced the kissing scenes at all?”

Four teens flushed.

“I take that as a no.”

Kinji sighed. “Don’t be so bashful. It’s not like you’re real lovers; it’s your job to kiss each other; nothing less, nothing more.”

Steven glanced at William. He wasn’t so sure about that anymore.

---

“Scene 1 Act 1!” Kinji yelled.

Mark walked onto the stage, a determined look in his eyes. Whistling, he leaned against a wall; a fake wall, that was threatening to fall over.

Someone started to narrate.

“Eli-Marie, age thirteen found herself one day on the mean streets of Tap. With a tear in her blue eyes, she looked for a means to help her sickly mother.”

Mark looked up, clinching his fist. “Mother, I promise you. I will find a way to save you.”

Just then a scary looking thug walked onto stage.

“Hey, little Missy, what are you doing out here all alone?” Matt, who was playing Kobe asked.

Mark jumped, letting out a startled yelp. “Oh… I…”

“Cut!” Kinji yelled. Kinji smiled, “Good job, but Mark. Don’t forget, you’re a small frightened little girl being faced with what looks like a very mean thug.”

Matt who wasn’t in costume yet, rubbed the back of his head. “Should I look scarier?”

“Yes, scowl a little.” Kinji said, nodding.

“Okay, take it from when Kobe enters the scene.” Kinji yelled.

“Hey!” Matt growled, walking up to Mark, “little Missy, what are you doing out here all alone?” Matt narrowed his eyes, glaring down at Mark.

Mark started to tremble, looking up at Matt. “Oh, w-well, I was looking for some way to make some m-money.”

“It was that day that Eli-Marie’s world changed.” the narrator said, his voice echoing across the theater.

“Really, money, you say?” Matt smirked. He reached out, putting a hand on Mark’s shoulder. “I can make you some money.”

“Really?” Mark beamed.

“Oh, yeah.” Matt wickedly grinned.

---

Blushing, Mark breathed hard. He was lying underneath Matt, his eyes wide.

“Sir, what are you doing?” Mark asked, sounding frightened.

“Do what I say, and I’ll see that you have all the money you need!” Matt yelled, crushing his lips against Mark’s.

Mark pushed Matt away, scrambling away from him. “Cut,” the teen yelled.

“Hey!” Kinji yelled, “only I say cut.”

“S-sorry,” Mark rubbed his lips, running out of the theater.

“What’s gotten into him?” Matt asked. “Does my breath stink or something?”

A few guys snickered. “Yo, did you use tongue, Matt?” Joe asked. He was one of Matt’s best friends and he was playing a small role in the play.

Matt smirked. “Maybe a little.”

Samuel, who had been watching from the backstage, face started to burn. He turn tailed, running after Mark.

Samuel found Mark sitting in a huddle in the changing room. “Mark?” Samuel questioned, walking over to the teen.

Mark looked up, his face flushing. “I messed up.” Mark mumbled, tears falling down his cheeks.

Samuel knelt down next to Mark; he hesitantly reached out touching him on the shoulder.

“What do you mean?”

“I let it get to me that my… first kiss was because of some play… and not with someone I like.” Mark flushed, looking away from Samuel.

“Why Mark, do you have a crush on someone?” Samuel asked, frowning. He didn’t like seeing Mark upset. He didn’t like it at all.

“Maybe… a teeny tiny crush.” Mark whispered.

“A cute girl?” Samuel asked.

“No.”

Samuel blinked. “Huh? An ugly girl?”

Mark shook his head. “Nope.”

“Then who? Have I met her?” Samuel asked. He and Mark went to the same school and we’re friends. Samuel thought he knew all the girls Mark knew.

Mark shrugged his shoulders. “Uhh…”

“Mark, you look as red as a tomato.” Samuel reached out, feeling Mark’s forehead.

Mark flinched.

“Sorry,” Samuel said, pulling his hand back..

“The person I like, you do know.” Mark mumbled, standing up. “Uhh, I better go.” he said, walking away from a confused redhead.

---

“What’s wrong, Mark?” Rianna asked.

Mark was sitting on his bed, a sad look in his eyes.

“Huh, ohh…” Mark flushed. “Well, one of the guys I have to kiss is… Samuel.”

Rianna’s eyes went wide. “What? Really? But that’s great, isn’t it?”

“No, because he’s only going to be kissing me because it’s what he has to do.” Mark said. “He’d never want to kiss me… just to kiss me.”

“Oh, chin up, Mark. I’m sure that after a while, Samuel will be caught under your spell.”

Mark flushed. “Yeah right.”

---

“Final act! Action!” Kinji yelled.

Mark in full drag, walked out onto the stage. His eyes were blackened, thanks to the makeup artists.

Mark set down on a swing; another prop. He started to cry his eyes out.

“Why can’t I get out of this life… it’s like a drug?” Mark sighed. “Someone approaches me and before I understand what’s happening I find myself… giving my mind, body and soul to them. And they hit me if I don‘t do as they like.”

“Eli-Marie.” A soft voice spoke.

Mark looked up, seeing William dressed as Su-Ling walking over to him.

“Eh, Su-Ling?”

“Why are you so sad?” William asked.

“I don’t want this anymore,” Mark whispered. “I want what you and Gunn have, Su-Ling.”

William snorted. “You want the looks we get, the whispering. Oh there goes that incestuous couple…”

“No, I want love. Real, true love.”

Steven walked onstage; he was dressed as Gunn. “Sister,” he put a hand on William’s shoulder. “I get what Eli-Marie is saying. Even though we get the looks and the whispering, that doesn’t matter because we have love and that’s the most beautiful thing you can ever have.”

William flushed. “Is it okay if I kiss you, brother?”

“Sure.” Steven grinned, leaning down to lightly kiss William on the lips.

Mark flushed. “Well, don’t mind me.” he said, moving away from the two.

He moved onto a different part of the stage, as the stage rotated, showing a new scene to the empty audience.

Mark set down on a bench, crossing his legs. He lowered his head, his shoulders starting to shake as tears ran down his face.

“Why are you crying, pretty lady?”

Mark startled, looking up. Samuel dressed as Odin, looked down at him.

“A pretty girl like you should never have that look in your eyes.”

Mark flushed. “W-who are you?”

“Odin.” Samuel set down next to Mark, “I’ve been watching you, Eli-Marie. For two years I’ve wanted to help you.”

“H-help me?” Mark looked up at Samuel with wide eyes. “You want to have sex with me, you mean? I don’t cost much…” Mark mumbled.

“What? No,” Samuel put a hand to Mark’s mouth to hush him. “I don’t want to have sex with you. I barely know you… but I want to get to know you.”

“Huh, I’m confused, why would you want to get to know me if you’re not interested in having sex with me?”

Samuel flushed, “I said I barely know you, but that didn’t stop me from… falling in love with you.”

“What?” Mark said, startled, “Love?”

Samuel nodded. “Yes, I love you, Eli-Marie.”

Mark smiled a brilliant smile. “T-that makes me really happy!” Mark flushed, leaning up and kissing Samuel on the lips.

“Whoops,” Mark giggled. “Sorry, I’ve become a little forward.”

“Heh… I don’t mind.” Samuel said, hugging Mark.

“I love you,” Samuel whispered into Mark’ ear.

“And cut!” Kinji yelled. “That was great! It really felt like Samuel was confessing his love to Mark… er, well Odin was confessing his love to Eli-Marie.”

Mark flushed; Samuel’s eyes went wide, looking anywhere but at Mark.

Kinji clapped. “Well, you all get out of here. You’ve all been doing greatly these past few weeks. Mark, you’re doing extra great.”

Mark grinned. “Thank you, sir.” He said, reaching up to pull his wig off. He then bent over, pulling off his boots and stockings.

“Mark, are you going to undress completely in front of us all?” Samuel asked, amused when Mark started to unbutton his dress.

He stuck his tongue out at Samuel. “You wish.” he teased. The dress fell to the ground, revealing that he was wearing a skintight pair of pants.

Samuel gulped, looking away from Mark. “Whatever,” he muttered.

---

“You sure it’s okay for me to come here?” Samuel asked, looking around Mark’s room.

“Sure.” Mark smiled at Samuel.

Samuel set down on Mark’s bed. They’d kissed plenty of times for the play, but never before had they really been alone, in a small room. Samuel didn’t understand why, but he felt really nervous. He glanced over at Mark, flushing as he watched the other take off his jacket, revealing his smooth, milky white neck.

‘Why am I staring?’ Samuel looked away from Mark. ‘Oh God…’ Samuel’s eyes went wide; Mark was currently raising his t-shirt up, swiveling around so he could look at his back. ‘Is he just trying to tease me?’ Samuel rubbed a hand over his face; he was starting to breath hard.

“Just what are you doing?” Samuel finally asked, after he couldn’t handle this any longer.

Mark jumped, dropping his shirt. He flushed, turning to Samuel. “Oh… uhh, today on the set the wall prop toppled over on me; I was checking for a bruise.”

Samuel blinked. “Where was I?”

“Dunno,” Mark muttered, going to sit down next to Samuel.

“Was there a bruise?” Samuel asked.

“Dunno, I couldn’t see very well.”

“Lay down,” Samuel whispered.

“Huh?”

“I’ll check for you.”

Flushing, Mark laid down on his stomach. He started to shake as Samuel raised up his shirt.

“Right about here,” Samuel touched the small of Mark’ back, trailing his finger up, “a little redness.”

“It hurts.” Mark said, biting down hard on his lower lip as Samuel started to gently caress his back.

Samuel noticed what he was doing and stopped, his face becoming redder than his hair.

“W-why’d you stop?” Mark asked. “That felt really g-good. Nobody has ever given me a massage before.”

“You want me to… continue?” Samuel licked his lips, his eyes gazing at every inch of Mark’s back.

“Yes, please.”

Samuel gulped, moving his hands over the smooth planes of Mark’s back. It didn’t take long for a soft moan to reach his ears.

“Mark?” he questioned.

Mark flushed. “It feels really good; that sound just came out before I could stop it.”

 

“That’s okay. It’s a sound you make when something feels good, neh?”

“Yeah,” Mark murmured. “Can you do it a little harder?”

Samuel didn’t know why, but that simple innocent little request made his whole body tremble; a shiver went up his spine.

“Yeah.” Samuel said, kneading his hands harder into Mark’s lower back.

“Whoa!” A female voice exclaimed.

Samuel and Mark looked up, seeing Rianna entering the room.

“Oh my gosh! I’m sooo sorry for interrupting you two. Don’t worry, I’ll leave; you guys continue.”

Rianna started to leave, but she paused, turning to look at Mark; she flashed a smile. “See Mark, I told you he’d be caught under your spell.” Rianna said, mistaking this whole scene for something other than what it was.

“Bye!” Rianna said, leaving the room.

Mark, his eyes wide, moved away from Samuel. He looked at him, his face screwed up in fear.

“I-I don’t know what she was talking about,” Mark said, shaking like a leaf.

Samuel got up from Mark’s bed, walking over to him, who had fled to the other side of the room.

“Mark?” he questioned, touching the teen’s shoulders with both hands. Mark’s eyes fluttered, as he tried to avoid Samuel’s gaze.

“Why do you look so scared?” Samuel asked, cupping Mark’s chin. Mark closed his eyes as Samuel tilted his head up.

“I-I’m not scared.”

“You look terrified.” Samuel said.

“Umm, well…” Tears started to trickle down Mark’s cheeks.

“Do you have feelings for me?” Samuel quietly asked. Rianna had said as much. Samuel understood what Rianna had thought she’d seen.

“I-I …  I … teeny tiny feelings…” Mark mumbled.

“Just teeny tiny?” Samuel felt like he could fly; like he could walk off a one hundred story high building and not fall to the ground. Mark liked him and that made him… happy.

“No,” Mark admitted, “not just teeny tiny.”

“How do you feel about me?” Samuel breathed, his lips almost grazing Mark’s.

Mark opened his eyes. “I love you.”

“I’ve wanted to tell you, but I’ve been so scared… I didn’t want you to hate me, Samuel.”

Samuel leaned closer to Mark, “I’d never hate you. Aishiteru.”

Mark’ eyes went wide, as he felt Samuel’s lips brush his.

When the two pulled away, Mark smiled. “Aishiteru?”

“You don’t know what that means?” Samuel blushed. “Well… umm…” Mark and Samuel were both such fan of anime, Samuel had been sure Mark would know! 

Mark giggled. “Shh, I know what it means.”

Samuel sighed. “Good." And he wrapped his arms around Mark.

That midsummer, they found everything they wanted and more. They found each other.

© 2013 Searching4aMuse


Author's Note

Searching4aMuse
I honestly wrote this ages ago (Years) and forgot I had it. I don't even think I posted it anywhere. It started out as a fanfiction, but worked better as an original story so I changed some things and voila! It's short, but complete. Around 5000 words. It makes me giggle when I re read it. I was corny! Still am, but hopefully not as much.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013
Tags: theater, play, gay, romance, humor, show, oneshot, short story, corny

Author

Searching4aMuse
Searching4aMuse

About
My name's Mae. I'm a 20 something house wife. I write a large variety of things. I have all kinds of characters from young to old, gay to straight, female to male. Please be aware of this. My .. more..

Writing