The THIRD MAN

The THIRD MAN

A Story by Secret hitter
"

A caste based story which happens during 1990 - 2000s..

"
THE THIRD MAN
Kuzhanveri is village which has 2 bus stops.. but bus wont even cross the 2nd bus stop as it was a low caste people living in that street.. those people has to travel 1 km to reach the main bus stop of the village..
Anbu was 20 year old boy... His parents were bonded labour (they will work there till their death) in indigo plantation.. anbu also was born there but after his 16 years anbu escaped from the planation and started studying.. it took 4 years to him to get a college seat in a nearby town.. he belived that after getting educated he can recover his parents..

IN 1991 kuzhanveri village main bus stop ( Tamil nadu)

Its a bright morning, anbu was waiting in bus stand... The bus came, anbu hesitsted to go inside.. then a voice from inside.. to not let dogs inside.. anbu knows those guys said anbu and his caste people.. anbu did not enter the bus.. and he waited for the private bus to come.. and he entres the bus.. but he was not allowed to sit instead he have to stand in footpath.. he reached the college and he has best friend kannagi.. she was his close friend even though she is a high caste girl.... She did not belive in caste.. she used to teach him in college if there is some doubts.. year passed.. they were close friends.. still now..

1992 Bus stand kuzhanveri..


Anbu was waiting in bus stand with his caste people.. The bus did not allow them to enter but this time anbu started to get angry and entred the bus.. All the high caste people pushed him.. but he fought back.. and when a 60 years old man tried to kick him out.. anbu caught his dhoti.. so that man( selvamani) dhoti got untucked and fell down.. all were laughing at the old man.. anbu was kicked out of the bus then.. but selvamani got shamed so he asked him goons to search for him..

At college

Kannagi met anbu and she gave him a marriage card.. it was kannagi cousin sister marriage.. she gave invitation to anbu.. anbu knows she is high caste girl and they wont allow him.. but he promised her that he will come.. the marriage was after 2 days..

After 2 days...

Anbu got his shirt ironed and applied powder and wore his friend watch and was going to the marriage.. when he entered.. it was shock for him that selvamani was standing there.. selvamani is kannagi's mama.. it was his daughter marriage.. Even selvamani noticed him.. he thought to escape but his hard luck he was caught.. 4-5 goons took him to the godown and undressed him.. beat sooo hard.. kannagi was searching for him.. she thought he did not come but her father (mari) he said that he is a low caste guy dont even have contact with him.. she thought they would kill him.. but instead they put him naked in the town main road.. when he woke up all were seeing him.. and all were hesitating to help him..and he ran to his home.nakedly.... Kannagi father called him through telephone booth.. mari belived that kannagi and anbu were in love and would elapse one day.. but he explained that they both were just friends.. but he did not belive his words.. he warned to not see her anywhere.. anbu was taking medication for the hurts..

After a week..


He was preparing to leave this village.. but kannagi tapped his door and said she wanna talk.. both were argueing..and he dont wanna miss her.. so she said let us meet once a week.. both were crying..soo hard.. but through the window a guy sees this and rushed to telephone booth and called mari and said these.. mari sent 3 goons to kill him..

1992 At bus stand kuzhanveri

Anbu was waiting for the private bus.. but suddenly he saw no one was there in the bus stand.. 3 people came in rickshaw and started to beat him.. he tried to fight this time.. as his anger getting stored for what all they did.. he tried to beat everyone.. and goverment bus approaching in a top speed.. anbu lifted a guy and throwed him to the bus.. as the bus was in high speed.. that guy died in the spot.. and when news repoters and judge asked him motive to kill him he said 2 reasons..
1. They did not allow me enter the goverment bus as i am low caste for last 7 years
2. My parents were kidnapped by them..( Fake)
Even though his parents were not kidnapped.. now police has find his parents to prove his statements wrong..


After A week...

Police found the parent and they were released from the plantation but his parent thought this the chance to escape... So they did not come to the court instead they escaped to some other state.. anbu got 5 years imprisonment..


After a month

but now all.caste people can enter the bus and sit in the seats... Many high caste people did not like it but have to accept it.. but for taking revenge the high caste people.with help of jail manager mixed poison in anbu food.. anbu was did not know that.. he was left empty stomach for 2 days and gave this food but the food was poisned.. so anbu did not care about the taste and ate it.. rapidly.. after smtime.. he got white liquid through his mouth all the prisoners were shouting to get him a doctor..but the jail warden closed all the door and were enjoying the grand dinner.. anbu died in the prison and the cause of death reported to be suicide of hanging himself..



Heart felt note...❤️

The caste and the people can never eradicated....
But the change should be from ourselves..
Hero waits for none.....

© 2021 Secret hitter


Author's Note

Secret hitter
Kind hearted please avoid this..❤️❤️

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on February 22, 2021
Last Updated on February 22, 2021
Tags: Friendship, caste, emotional, voilence