Power of Words

Power of Words

A Story by Sel

Every author and writer can have goals with their writings, some for entertainment, some for education. Words give us the ability to portray a message, letting people know they aren't alone. We can chose to be quiet and let the world pass us by or attempt to leave a mark, an impact that I hope to leave behind with each word, sentence, and period to those who take the time to read it. With each writing typed, my end goal is to remind others that they are not alone on this journey. Words have so much power, and sharing your own story can save someone else's.

© 2022 Sel


Author's Note

Sel
Brain dump I suppose.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is powerful to use our words. And… it is extremely vulnerable.
When we speak, we show much.
The first to speak often looses a debate or negotiation.
Yet a poet isn’t trying to win. We simply want to live and create a more abundant life for ourselves and those around us.

I also think the very strong, brave, and powerful choose to be vulnerable.

Posted 1 Year Ago


A "brain dump" that speaks volumes. The squirrel avatar simply kills me! Nice to meet you, Sel!

Posted 1 Year Ago


It's a thoughtful and meaningful "brain dump".
It's words that start wars and words that create peace. Powerful indeed.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022
Tags: power, words, Authors note, save

Author

Sel
Sel

Writing
To Tango To Tango

A Poem by Sel


My Own Prison My Own Prison

A Poem by Sel