THE FALLEN: chapter three

THE FALLEN: chapter three

A Story by Kat

I'm sitting in the same place as before. Someone came in and took the body of the s****y girl I killed. People are still huddled in the corner, frightened, beside one girl, who's been trying, the whole time, to get to know me. I keep telling her that I don't remember anything, that my mind is blank, but she still asks questions. I'm trying to ignore her persistent aching at my mind. She's a very nice girl though, she holds my hand, and I look down to her and smile once, I dare not do it again. In the fallen, it doesn't matter who you like or dislike, because everyone usually ends up dead, or has to kill each other But this girl is getting to me, and that's not good. Verona also keeps staring at her, like shes' jealous or something, and it's bothering me.

I finally get up, walk over to her, and push her off of the bench she's sitting on. She gets up and punches me in the face, and I hit her back in the stomach, and pin her to the ground after she doubles over. She struggles to move, and I smile at her, an bend down to her neck, and bite her. She screams, and one of her hands becomes free. She grabs my crotch, of course she would, and I yell out for a second. She scurries away from me. I turn around to her, and she knees me in my parts, and I nearly fall. This time she's on top of me. the other girls in the room are gasping, and some are crying that they don't want to die, and such. I just stare into Verona's alarming eyes..and think..and something sparks with her..

"Ben......I..um.." her voice is innocent, and she smells of perfume, and it makes me feel weird.

With her caught off guard I knock her over, and she's snapped out of her innocent state. Verona charges at me again, but I simply punch her in the face, and she's back on the bench.

"F**k you" I say, "I'm so happy I have no more patients. cuz' right when the first rounds starts I'm not holding back anymore". I go and sit down next to the girl again, and wipe the blood from my mouth from biting Verona.

The girl's name is Mae, she's my age, seventeen, and she's an only child, her brother sister died in the Fallen a few months ago. they host the competition every three months. Twelve people. Three rounds. No second chances.

The man who pulled me and Verona comes back out and takes another girls. And another hour or so, the girl comes back, different, and stares at Mae with pure hatred. Mae shudders and clings to me. I would love to kill Mae. It would feel good. Of course I would sex her up first, then the the rest would be history. it's just how I feel right now. Another girl is taken back, and stares at another with the same putrid gaze, glowering, with the temptation to annihilate the her. And others goes back, and another, and soon enough everyone is Filed, and the room is near bursting capacity on the hate meter. It makes me laugh. Uncontrollably actually. there's almost a sexual pleasure that lies within my bones, and it's ignited by the tension in the room.

Two girls start going at it, and one of them slams the other against the wall, and punches her repeatedly. She yells, and fights back, and starts choking her. I separate them, and they sit in the opposite direction away form each other. I laugh again.

"You're all little f***s, I hope you know that." I sigh, go back and sit on my bench, and put my arm around Mae. "besides you.." I whisper, and she giggles, and I let her reach out and touch my other hand. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but I like it. it sends a small sensation through my arm, and I kiss her softly.

"Mae...." I whisper to her.

"yeah?" she responds.

"Nothing..just Mae" And I kiss her again.

Then all of a sudden the whole room begins to shake as if there's an earthquake or something powerful. I get up, holding Mae's hand, and she follows me, even though she doesn't really have a choice. I go to the door from where we were taken to get filed. I barely touch it and it swings open.

I'm greeted by a cold breeze, and blinding light. I shield my semi-burning eyes, and when I can finally see....we're not in Benevolyn anymore. The Fallen has begun......

© 2012 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 13, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012

Author

Kat
Kat

Virginia Beach, VA



About
well, i love writing, ive always been a writer even though i may not be the best. I love long walks and I can do a cartwheel. my days sonsist of school, which i love, homelife, church, which i enjoy a.. more..

Writing
Before I die Before I die

A Story by Kat


The Best Sex The Best Sex

A Story by Kat