A Pill to Swallow(MINI SERIES) chapter three: Scott(part two)

A Pill to Swallow(MINI SERIES) chapter three: Scott(part two)

A Story by Kat

the capsule breaks into two pieces)
( the half that says "C" on it the user swallows)
( the the half that says nothing you give to someone you want to control)
( then you have complete control over the person when they swallow)
( if you ever get them too...)

Scott and Nathan's Story
Setting: Veit St. 'the bar'
Time: 2103(like in the RACE WARS)
12 o' clock sharp ( Scott is an American, who has moved here with is girlfriend, who is Hanna, she is a native to Germany, but lived in a different town, they have been living in Heishrober for about eight months, and doesn't know about Hanna's secret whoreism. But has a secret Love life of his own.
( Scott waits on the corner of Veit street, waiting for someone. Not only does Scott go to the bar, but Hanna doesn't know he goes, and he doesn't know she goes. He also knows Roland personally, and Natascha (especially her), but doesn't know that they are "together")

BOY: (Approaches wearing a hood, you can't see his face) Are..you the American s**t looking for something?
SCOTT: Yea....you got the stuff?
BOY: uh, huh....you have the money?
SCOTT: of course.....(Scott hands the guy the a giant wad of cash in exchange for a bag of something, it's about ten grams of this new drug called 'hypo')
BOY: (takes his hood off) Wait.....Scott??(he looks up to the boy)
SCOTT: Nathan??
NATHAN: ja, It's been a while, I never knew that you used.....wow. Um..... how's Hanna? ( Nathan used to be Hanna's boyfriend, they broke up over drugs)
SCOTT: We're engaged now, I bought this for her, she's been wanting to her hands on it for a while, they say it makes you a whole nother' person!
NATHAN: shh...don't go telling people where you got it though.....I will kill you, I love you man, but seriously
SCOTT: f**k no I won't. you really think I would give up information like that? dude, you're my friend, and supplier.
NATHAN: You're an a*****e,too.
(they laugh)
SCOTT: I changed, man, don't worry( Roland walks up, and they dap it up )
ROLAND: Nathan you little f**k, how have you been? And Scott.....it's been a while,huh?
SCOTT: Yea, about a couple months...
NATHAN: We should all go to the bar together. I have to anyways..there's this girl that I'd like to talk to. I hear she's easy to peg.....

ROLAND: Ha. Good luck. The guy I was just talking to, I think left, but he's actually a she, I just know it.(Roland looks back, he thought Hanna followed him out, but she's no where to be seen)

SCOTT: SO what?Are you a f*g....? (they laugh)

ROLAND: No way, but she's lying about being a guy, I think she just likes f*****g, and being around men. She does get a lot of attention from them.

NATHAN: Then you wouldn't mind giving me her name??

ROLAND: F**k no, I told you, she's already got too much attention, I'm going for that piece of a*s every chance I get. I got so close to kissing her today. If I can do that, then I can bed the b***h.

SCOTT: Well, good luck Roland, and Nathan, nice seeing you again, man, and remember: don't get high off your own supply....!( they laugh, and SCOTT departs, turning the corner. He secretly meeting Natascha, like he always does, during the day.

(Hanna enters from the bar)

NATHAN: (looks in the direction, and puts his hood back up, not knowing it's Hanna)

ROLAND: hello, dear.

HANNA: Shut up, and leave, you've already aggravated me with that kissing s**t. HEY ( speaks to Nathan, not knowing it's him) you selling that hypo stuff still?

NATHAN: how do you know about that? (Nathan puts his hood down, and he's surprised to see Hanna) Hanna???

HANNA: Nathan, what the f**k are you doing? I thought you would never go back to this....s**t!

NATHAN: What? Well, hi there, you could at least say hello, you little b***h, instead of reaming me out, damn Hanna, and I thought you promised you would change your f*****g attitude. It's been what, three years?? Chill out...

HANNA: Nathan, that's none of your concern anyway, now, are you still selling that s**t or what?

NATHAN: You really think I would give you anything? You've got it wrong Hanna, there's no more soft spot for you anymore, you don't deserve s**t from me......

HANNA: (flips her hair, and Roland walks away confused and curious to why they're acting like this.) Whatever, I really cared about you Nathan, you know that, but you never listened, NEVER

NATHAN: (moves the black hair away form his face, and looks down) Hanna, don't get like this, your trying to make me feel like...like our break up was...MY fault. It was both of our fault. I didn't listen to you because, well.......you're a b***h!!

HANNA: And I bet that's what you miss so much about me right, you said you liked that, rough bitchy women. You're full of it Backer....why don't you go f*****g cry me a river.

NATHAN: sure, so you can drown your c**t-a*s in it

HANNA: (slaps Nathan) F**k.....you.( flicks him off)

NATHAN: ( with his feelings stirred up he doesn't know what to do, he's angry, sad, confused, and he still has feelings for Hanna, which he has no idea why. He grabs Hanna by the arm) Can we just talk about this, please, I'm sorry....

HANNA: I'm engaged now....no. Never( she hasn't pulled away form Nathan yet)

NATHAN: I know, Scott told me

HANNA: You know Scott??

NATHAN: You didn't know? He bought 'hypo' form me just a minute ago before you came out of the bar. And I never knew you went here......

HANNA: does Scott??

NATHAN: I dunno, he never said anything, wait........he doesn't know what happened , does he?? I'm soo sorry Hanna.....( he pulls her closer to him, and smiles at him) that your a liar. I bet you still cheat....don't you, you little w***e.....

HANNA: ( doesn't know what to say) Um....

NATHAN ( can't resist Hanna any longer, even though he wants to) Kiss me, Hanna.

HANNA: No, Nathan, not again, no......( it starts to rain heavily on them)

NATHAN: You want to though.....so do it. (Hanna panics then gives in, kissing Nathan passionately, and their fire ignites once more)

(they leave together going the other way..)

ROLAND: ( he never really left.) Holy f*****g s**t........

© 2012 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on July 13, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012

Author

Kat
Kat

Virginia Beach, VA



About
well, i love writing, ive always been a writer even though i may not be the best. I love long walks and I can do a cartwheel. my days sonsist of school, which i love, homelife, church, which i enjoy a.. more..

Writing
Before I die Before I die

A Story by Kat


The Best Sex The Best Sex

A Story by Kat