Living to the Death

Living to the Death

A Story by Sephora VanOrden
"

This really isn't a poem, but more of a scribble of my thoughts. At the time, I was not myself. I still feel like this at time, more frequently at nights.

"
I can't connect to anyone, except the people I've known all my life. Even those people don't understand me. I feel this need to be comforted by someone, but there's no one. I laugh, I smile, but at the end of the day, I'm still just stuck with my thoughts. They hurt. I guess I just want to find someone to share my mind with, and feel the comfort of their arms. I crave human contact, but in a more special way. The thought of telepathy thrills me. To connect to someone on that level would be wonderful. Living itself just get so weary. Is a hug, or simply a night in someones arms without the pressure of sex, too much to ask? I can't just come out and say it, it makes me feel weak and bothersome to others. I think of fantasies where that happens. It's an escape from reality. One blissful fantasy, where I'm surrounded by warmth and love. I don't know if other people feel this way, but if they do, then I wish I could find them. We could share the pains of living together.

© 2013 Sephora VanOrden


Author's Note

Sephora VanOrden
I am not asking for people to suddenly start messaging me with questions about whether I'm suicidal or if I need to talk to someone. I merely put this up here because it was a very emotional piece for me to write. It's a piece that completely encompasses how I felt at that moment in time. Thankfully, I've gotten over my loneliness, and I simply don't care anymore. I got fed up with waiting for someone to reach a life line out, and I cut my emotions off. I've made myself into a robot that the people around me seem to want.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on October 7, 2013
Last Updated on October 7, 2013
Tags: death, live, life, pondering, depression, loveless

Author

Sephora VanOrden
Sephora VanOrden

PA



About
I am a tuna fish sandwich. Behold my fishy powers. more..

Writing