Chapter 3 I signed my soul away to save a life

Chapter 3 I signed my soul away to save a life

A Chapter by Serina8010
"

Alice now shows us the dark side of herself, but what is it? You'll never guess...

"
  Alice awoke to a frightening sound. Thunder. She sat straight up in her bed. 'A rainstorm, great.' She thought. The same dream as last night. Same ending.
"You okay?" Asked someone.
"Yes. Just a bit frightened that's all." She said peering into the darkness of the girl's dormitory.
"Can't see me, can you?" They smirked.
"No, but..." She stopped, hoping she knew who the person was. "Blaise?"
"Nope. Not even close. Little Ali." Spat the person.
"Lumos." The tip of her wand glowed a light blue. She gasped at him.
"Hello." Fenrir spat. She started to scream, but he covered her mouth. "The Dark Lord requests your presents." She bit his finger but he didn't flinch. She then remembered that he was a werewolf and that something so small as a bit to the finger wouldn't hurt him one bit. "Nice try pretty face." He evaporated, and took her with him.
At Malfoy Manner...

"Good to see you, Miss Hollister. Long time no see." Spoke Lord Voldemort in a sing song tone.
"Humph." She said.
"Fenrir, release her. Guests are honored." Fenrir dropped both hands and pushed her towards the floor.
"Filthy mudblood." He spat.
"Am not!!" Alice shouted back, standing up.
"Don't back talk me child, or I'll..." He started.
"Or what Greyback? Throw a tantrum?" Spat Draco. He motioned for her to come closer to him. She did as told, but kept her distance from him. She turned toward the Dark Lord.
"Now...Harry Potter. Have either of you located his position?"
"No." Said Draco, lying.
"Haven't got a clue. Some say you can't miss him, well, tell that to us." She joked and nervously laughed.
"FIND HIM OR I'LL HAVE BOTH YOUR HEADS!!!" He exclaimed. "Take them back. I no longer want them to waist precious time talking here." She, once again at the school, just as morning broke the clouds.
"Oh what have I gotten' into?" She thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That Morning...
"Alice!" Hissed Draco.
"No, go away!" She replied.
"Yes, it's important." Draco spat.
"For the last time..."
"Yes." He finished for her.
"Uh...fine." She gave in. Not at all wanting to go find Harry and ask him for a "date". "Where?"
"I don't know?!? Come up with somethin'."
"Like that'll happen." She snapped. "I am a horrible lier Draco!!" About ready to slap him.
"Listen, unless you want your life, like I do, figure something out, please." He said and walked off.
"Hey, Ali." Waved Luna. "Thought I'd catch you over here." She smiled. "Interesting place isn't it?"
"Yes, quite. Curious." Ali replied.
"We better head to first hour." Chimed Lu.
"Walk me to class, will you?"
"Course." She and Lu walked to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Griffendore Common Room...
"Harry!" Shouted Ron. Harry woke from his daydream about that girl he ran into the other day.
"Sorry, detracted." He replied.
"Bloody wicked daydream. Didn't bloody hear me. Quittich World Cup reviews Harry, I saw us cheering!" Squealed Ron.
"Wicked." Said Harry. Then he went back to daydreaming.


© 2013 Serina8010


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2013
Tags: secrets, harry, potter, blaise, draco, hogwarts


Author

Serina8010
Serina8010

Denver, CO



About
I am a really happy person!! I really LOVE to write and it just happened this year!! I love writing what ever comes to mind, and I might be really excited about it. LOL. TOP STORIES (so far) Secre.. more..

Writing