Kory's death

Kory's death

A Story by AchingAlexandra
"

Kira's twin sister avenges her sisters death. Kory, their older brother, is the one who killed Kara's best and only friend.

"
     I watch around the corner, waiting. He will never know what got him, he will never know why he died. I have it all planned out, it will look like a really bad accident. Better yet, just watch and see.
     As I wait for him to round the corner, which may take a while, I go back to the past, thinking about why he deserves this.
     They didn't deserve what he gave them. He killed them out of his own pleasure, I know, for I saw it all in my twin's eyes. Kira and Kara were our names. Kira was my best friend, my sister, and my identical twin, with matching green eyes, inlaid above high cheek bones, and jet black, straight hair down to our waists. Our waists were small, and we were delicate looking, but we were strong, especially together, when our mental connection was strongest. See, we could mind-speak with each other we were so identical.
     Kory, our older brother, was much stronger, and also liked taking advantage of us. We were his toys, then one day, he took it too far. A year ago today, he decided Kira was too nosy for him. I watched the light play across his face and his light blue eyes, as once again he took her as the woman she was becoming. We were 13 when he did it for the first time, but this time, she was 16. He took her, his pitch black hair falling into his eyes, and I stayed with her mentally the whole time, then all of a sudden we screamed in agony.
    She looked down and saw he a a knife sticking into her stomach, where the baby he created just got murdered. Our eyes went red in rage. She started hitting him, then he stabbed her again. Her eyes watered, and she calmed down immediately. She got away from him, and started trying to run, making slow movements, and since I was so closely connected to her at the time, I couldn't move either.
    We could hear him following us, and that strengthened our fear. We tried moving faster, but discovered the pain in our stomach was slowly immobilizing us. Our movements slowed drastically and suddenly, as his footsteps move closer. Kira turned her head, and looked into the face of death, right before he kissed her, then shoved Kira's 4-fingered doll down her throat, cutting off her air passage. But no, that sick b*****d wouldn't allow something so gentle to be what killed her, he stabbed her in her wrists, and ankles, attempting to bleed her. Then, before she died, he did the unimaginable. He tore off her hands and feet, with his bare hands.


     I continue waiting when I hear footsteps grow closer. My lungs fail to work, so my breath is held. I can hear by the pattern of the footsteps it is my dear older brother, walking towards his death. He turns the corner, bumping into me.
     "Sor-" he started, then saw who he was speaking with. A creepy smile lit up his face, for after he killed Kira, he started playing his game with me. His cocky grin, which usually unnerves me, makes me angry today, and excited, ruled by anticipation. He pulls me into an unwanted hug, which I don't bother to squirm in, knowing it only excites him.

    "Come with me," he says, starting to drag me away, stopping and gasping in pain.
    I draw the kitchen knife out of his shoulder blade, looking up at him, so I can look him in the eye. "I'm sorry," I say, pushing it in again. "My hand keeps slipping."
    A look of absolute rage crosses his face, as he tries twisting around to take the knife from me. I pull it out again, letting the blood flow freely from his back. I look him dead in the eye as I tell him, "This place is set to explode. Neither of us will survive. Be happy that you killed so many of us."
    He looks at me, angrily and with disdain, "what do you mean?" He demands.
    "First, you killed Kira and her baby, now you have made me draw to the point where I'm killing you, me, my baby, and anyone else in here. Lucky you."
    He starts trying to run away but I pull out my .45 caliber shotgun and shoot him in the back of his left calf. I smirk, and start walking over to him, when I notice what he found under the bench he landed next to. Of all the rotten luck, I duck as he throws pieces of metal, aimed perfectly for where my head would have been.
     I shoot him again, this time in his a*s, making sure I aimed for his a*****e. The bullet hits the target, and he yelps out in pain as the bullet ends up hitting him in the tail bone because of his angle.

    He is one strong man, because he gets up once again, and he comes after me. Apparently the last shot wasn't shot with enough force to break anything in his back. He comes after me once again, this time I fear he may get me, because I realize I only had 2 bullets in my gun. Stupid me forgot to refill it after shooting practice.
    I start crying, hoping he will stop coming after me. He doesn't. He just gets closer and closer, then, 2 steps away from me, both of our worlds turn red, orange, and yellow with debris flying everywhere, reminding me I truly did set a bomb. Then, everything turns black, and I have nothing to remember.

© 2010 AchingAlexandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

In this story, the initial violence seems to trigger a spiral of further attacks and mayhem. Although my interest was mostly held whilst reading, I don't think that this is particularly well written. There is almost no background information about either the protagonists, or what brings about their situation. There could also have been more descriptions, regarding what the characters visualise and think - rather than such an emphasis on the action and colloquial language. Despite the flaws, this story does have an atmosphere of tension and a good pace.

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice and well written :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very dark but very awesome nice job xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


well this is dark, the writting is very good though, very easy to understand, good work

Posted 13 Years Ago


it was really sad, but hopeful. i like it a lot.!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

744 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 20, 2010
Last Updated on October 28, 2010
Tags: Death, Incest, muder, rape, fear, miscarriage, Twins, Friendship, Pain, Agony
Previous Versions

Author

AchingAlexandra
AchingAlexandra

Canada



About
I'm a really nice person, but I have a lot of issues. I love writing, it helps ebb the regular pain I have. First name: Courtney Middle Name: Alexandra I'm purely myself. I don't change to fit.. more..

Writing