Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Shack016

   Years ago a prediction was made about the world that sent people into a tail spin others just laughed and rolled their eyes. This prediction brought about something I like to call the 2012 effect. Some people began stocking food while others were living life to the fullest and the rest of the people were just going on with their day to day lives. December 22, 2012 was the first citing of a mysterious spaceship it appeared everywhere around the world. Everyone was frantic they thought this was the day the world would end. But they were wrong. Everyone lived to see another day and another and soon on. No one ever spoke of the ship that was there one day and gone the next.

    But there were a few “geeks” who couldn't let it go they even tried to track the ships whereabouts but had no luck. Over the years the world had gone through major changes like the invention of the wheel or electricity and more. Now a days its all bout the new upscale electronic devices that would hit stores, it was amazing how people could come up with these sort of things. Granted that the iphone is a bit overrated. Some people think the world is progressing slowly and not fast enough, their ready for that whole futuristic life. Everyone has their own take on what the future would look like you know flying cars, jet packs, and teleportation systems. But it seems that we weren't the only ones who thought our futuristic world couldn't come fast enough.

    December 22, 2013 or C-Day was the day the world really ended or changed the mysterious spaceship that appeared a year ago had returned. This time it was in outerspace it let the satellite capture its movement it stop just above earth. The footage from the satellite was broadcasted live all over the world. Then the ship released some sort of orange mist from its ship that surround the entire planet causing everyone on earth to fall into a deep slumber. Everyone except four kids Anila Walker, Will Tillman, Tiki Sung-Ho, Hosea Ramirez.

    Their mothers were in labor with them at the time of C-Day, somehow; They all survived considering everyone in the hospital was asleep. Hours after their birth they went into a slumber like everyone else. When everyone awoke they were different and so was the world, it was the future. It was just they way it was pictured big buildings, flying cars, and jet packs. But no one expected to awake looking like cyborgs: half human, half robot.

    Who or What ever was in that ship was the cause, everyone around the world had gone through this transformation, and they were aware of it but it didn't seem to faze them one bit. Crazy thing its was now the year 2063 and somehow the kids were now 16, they aged but everyone else was still the same age. Life for them is very difficult now. Three of them are in hiding one is living a somewhat normal life. None of them know about the others they all think their the last humans on earth or should I say Cyborgatory.



© 2013 Shack016


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on November 7, 2013
Last Updated on November 20, 2013


Author

Shack016
Shack016

Snow Hill, NC



About
My name is Shaquille Suggs I'm 19 an Aries. I started writing when I was about 14 at first I would only write during school whenever I was bored. Then I it became a day to day thing. I feel the storie.. more..

Writing
AlleyKat AlleyKat

A Book by Shack016


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Shack016


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shack016